Author Topic: LET US PRAY FOR MORE RAIN / MEETING [8/12]  (Read 182 times)

Offline STONESTAR

• 石雲 | WINDCLAN
  • Board Mod
    • View Profile
LET US PRAY FOR MORE RAIN / MEETING [8/12]
« on: August 12, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »
He wanted to curse StarClan with all his being as he trudged into camp, his fur matted with earth and the grass of the moors he'd come from. The deputy had always been faithful — he thanked StarClan for every piece of prey, asked them for strength before every battle, and thanked them that he'd always come out unscathed, for the most part. And yet here he was, completely and utterly alone. Having just sat vigil for his sister and now having to announce the disappearance of his best friend. There was some sort of cruel irony in the whole thing, that a cat so devoted would have everything he loved ripped from him like this.

Stonecloud climbed to the top of the rock generations of WindClan leaders had yowled out from, their embedded prints of their paws scraping against the pads of his own as he came to a stop. "Let all cats gather to hear my words," he called out. He waited a few moments for a few cats together, then he began. "Waxstar is gone. I searched the territory for days, and couldn't find a trace of him." "I couldn't even find my own littermate," the tom added to himself before pushing the thought away. Bitterness wouldn't help him now. "I'll be going to the Highstones when the moon rises, and as for when I'll choose another deputy, StarClan willing, it'll be soon."  He cleared his throat one last time, hoping he didn't look as pathetic as he felt. "That's all."

+ so our buddy stone here is leader now, as puck is having waxstar disappear for a bit. deputy tryouts will go up sometime in the next two days, and make sure you hit up the discord to take the survey i sent out!!
Is it the complex of the saint
that's keeping you so, so still?

Online Leafwing12

• View Profile
Re: LET US PRAY FOR MORE RAIN / MEETING [8/12]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:45:16 PM »
The past few days for Windclan had been pretty slow. But, that never prevented tragedies from happening. Not long after the clan mourned for Hollowbones, Waxstar had disappeared. When she first heard about that, the apprentice had done what she could to help search for the tom, but with no luck. She couldn't pick up any sign of him.

Rapidpaw had been laying down, grooming herself when Stonecloud called for the group. She turned her head towards his direction, getting to her paws and heading over. She then took a seat, remaining silent as the other spoke. Her ears flattened back slightly at his words. Windclan really was having a rough time right now. And Stonecloud must really be having a hard time. First his sister disappears, then his best friend.

The apprentice then dipped her head respectfully towards Stonecloud. "You'll do just fine, Stonecloud." Rapidpaw mewed softly, trying to keep some optimism. Not that it probably helped any. But she wasn't sure what else to say.

J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline Doestep

• Faster than the wind
  • by @bird
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 09:55:38 PM »
INFO. It was hard enough searching for Hollowstar, but now Waxstar? Doestep could almost feel her resolve slowly fading as the days went by with no sign of either cat. The sleek she-cat looked beyond dejected, head hanging and tail sat limply behind her. What else could possibly go wrong with WindClan? Her search attempts brought up absolutely nothing, and the recent loss of the leaders could be felt throughout pretty much the whole clan.
A young voice brought Doestep's attention from her leader to the cat beside her, and she smiled at the apprentice's words. Leave it to the youngest ones to always be optimistic. "I agree, Stonecloud, you're more than fit for the job," she mewed, and tried to sit a bit taller. Just saying so lifted Doestep's mood a bit. An optimistic mind was always a great thing to have, and it had always kept her head above water; when her father died, when her brother disappeared... In the recent days the warrior found herself forgetting that. "We'll all turn out just fine," the cat purred, mostly to herself. After all, things had to get worse before they could get better.
made by hootowls.
don't wake me ・゚✧ ☾

Offline ALMONDNOSE

• the dreamer
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 01:48:33 AM »
misty gray eyes peered up at the new leader. waxstar was... gone? the cream and white molly blinked sleepily. a deputy would be selected later... she tucked that away in the crevices if her mind. she wondered who it might be. but she didn’t truly care too much. “...noted,” she mewed.
#pyresfancy