Author Topic: PUMPKINS, CANDLES AND FUZZY SOCKS -- Frog's storage  (Read 171 times)

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
PUMPKINS, CANDLES AND FUZZY SOCKS -- Frog's storage
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:21:01 PM »
I HAVE DECIDED THAT HOME ISN'T A PLACE
( it's a feeling )
  • Basic tags - x
  • History - x
  • Headcannons - x
  • Instapost - x
  • Cute user posts - x
  • Mood board - x
  • Post code - x
  • Heart Chart - x
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:30:56 AM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
Re: PUMPKINS, CANDLES AND FUZZY SOCKS -- Frog's storage
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 09:15:27 PM »
—

★★★ // FROG. 7 MOONS OLD.
— rougue. no rank. oocly created 8/15/18.
— ages real time. injuries are half-liquid/half-real time.
—  pinterest.

★★★ // NOX X NPC. ADOPTED BY NONE.
— ½ of nothing. no crush. gay and ready to play. looking.

★★★ // 10/10 HEALTH.
↪ Though the name Frog may be odd to others, it suits Frog quite well. She is a small munchkin molly with a large, semi-flat nose and rounded ears. She is mainly white, a trait she gained from her father, and her fur is decorated with warm tabby marks surrounding her face, tail, and spots on her back. Her fur is medium to short and generally very messy.
— munchkin cat. her nose looks a bit flat. rounded ears.
— the top part of her mouth is a bit messed up giving her a sort of lisp.
— fat paws. short whiskers.
— reference. reference. reference. voice-claim.
— current injuries;; rat bit to paw (not infected, just not healed)
— permanent injuries;;

★★★ // INFJ . “THE ADVOCATE”. HUFFLEPUFF. IC OPINIONS.
↪  SHY && STEADFAST Frog is an odd mix of combinations. She's adventurous but lazy, playful yet rigid, and snarky yet timid. She is well known for playing outside one day and then napping for days on end like an elder molly. She known to be kind and caring for others, but also cold and guarded to them. This isn't to say that she's a wild card, she simply treats others how they treat her. And really enjoying cat naps.
Two of Frog's most notable traits - her introversion and her ability to adhere to her moral compass stronger than glue - are one of her least surprising combinations. Often times, she will simply lerk around a new cat, but if they say something she believes is unjust, she won't hesitate to speak up.
↪  DETREMINED && SENSITIVE Once Frog has her eyes on a prize, there's no stopping her. She will move heaven and earth to achieve her goals- often stressing and exhausting herself out in the process. Often times this opens her up to criticism, whether harsh or well-meaning. Due to her intrepid nature, Frog has a terrible habit of evading these seemingly personal attacks whether by running away or becoming guarded.
— introverted. has a small group of friends. always willing and able to help.
— loves playing by herself or with younger cats. likes to play pretend.
—
— tropes;;
— strengths;;
— weaknesses;;

★★★ // CAN POWER-PLAY PEACEFUL. 1/10 TRAINED.
— would rather run than fight. will not back off if provoked.
— training under no one.
— @hoppingalong when attacking for quick responces!
— stats;; strength: 1/10. agility: 3/10. endurance: 2/10. accuracy: 1/10. luck: 2/10.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:29:38 AM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 09:17:07 PM »
—
--history is a mystery
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:30:16 AM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 09:19:46 PM »
—
-'vegan cat'. meaning she won't eat frogs or mice (since she plays with them and considers them friends). Frog opts to eat out of the garbage, which sometimes makes her sick but she refuses to eat prey
-hides from new people
-hisses at two legs cos she's scared
-trust issues with anyone but Nox
-loves fall!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:30:35 AM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »

made by hootowls.
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="background-color: white; width: 430px; border-radius: 2em 2em 0em 0em; min-height: 250px;"][div style="background-image: url(https://tinyurl.com/ybxdooxr); background-size: 100%; border-radius: 2em 2em 0em 0em; width: 430px; height: 110px;"][/div][table][tr][td][div style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/d5/fe/c3d5fe1c5e5fdd7be1ef2d02262d16ac.jpg); background-size: 100%; width: 80px; height: 80px; border: 5px solid white; margin-top: -65px;"][/div][/td][td]     [/td][td][div style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7b/50/36/7b5036b746080d7ee71a7d13c1753b16.jpg); background-size: 100%; width: 80px; height: 80px; border: 5px solid white; margin-top: -65px;"][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="background-color: white; width: 400px; min-height: 20px; margin-top: -5px; padding: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt;"]

[/div][/div][Size=11px]made by [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=14888.msg385911#msg385911]hootowls[/url].[/center]

foxwell made this bitch
imageyeet
yeet
text goes here!!

[center][div style="width:280px;min-height:310px; background-color:white; padding: 15px"][div style="width:260px;min-height:310px;background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/5a/66/dc5a66883fce382c6b17e51ba9aaa71f.jpg) center ;background-size:cover; padding:10px;"][div style="width:260px;height:132px;position:absolute;background-color:transparent ;margin-top:5px;margin-left:0px;color:transparent ;"]foxwell made this bitch [/div][table][tr][td][div style="width:105px;height:105px; float:left;background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/78/03/6c/78036c8d34aa1442a176d4a1f6f37e8f.jpg)center;background-size:cover;color: transparent; margin-right: 15px; margin-left:-128px;position:absolute;margin-top:0px;border:10px solid white"]imageyeet[/div][/td][td][div style="height:105px;width:105px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/37/99/b23799ab204c0eaed010bf6e5e1e968c.jpg)center;background-size:cover;float:right; margin-left:3px;position:absolute;margin-top:0px;overflow:auto;color:transparent;border:10px solid white"]yeet[/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width:240px; height:200px;background-color:white;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;overflow:auto;margin-top:140px; "]text goes here!!
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:11:11 PM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 09:00:17 PM »
yeet
yeet
foxwell made this
FROG - playlist title
+  " bunch of lyrics go here "  —  SONG TITLE by artist name
+  " I may not be perfect, but I'm perfectly me "  —  I'M ME by Us the Duo

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 12:13:18 PM »
possible names:::

Frogleg - could be called this if rapid becomes the leader since she's jelly that frog is unique or something??
Frostheart?? implies that she's cold?
Echolight??
Brokenwing - possible plot thing
Quietstream? - more of a riverclan name
Cloverfreckle?
Waterstep - same with QS, and doesn't really fit??
Fawnleaf
Finchfeather - cos she's tiny and full of energy?
Sunfeather?
Sunstorm/Strombird
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:17:34 PM by Keeekeeey »

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »
Plots;;;
  • def worry about hunting critters and having to get over that >> maybe accidentally starves herself??
    fighting would be an issue, as would training her to fight.
    prob start issues with her mentor tbh
    Maybe rapid thingy
    also possible break leg in some sort of attack - maybe driving out the dogs? >> Brokenwing brokenleg frogleg would also work and be really ironic and mean lol
    new leader >> change name to finchfeather or somethin
    maybe want to leave clan cos she feels insecure??
    kits!! possibly with a rouge or a cat from another clan or something? since she's not used to other clans? what I forgot she gay
    adopt kitts then! :DD

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 12:26:27 PM »
I NEVER FIT IN
I GET LOST IN THE CROWD
I WANNA BE COOL, BUT CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

[center][div style="letter-spacing: 15px; font-size: 25pt; color: #86a500; text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px #000; min-height: 30pt;"][u]I NEVER FIT IN[/u]
[div style="font-size: 18pt; text-shadow: 3px 2px 2px #86a500; color: #fff; margin-top: 9px; letter-spacing: 10px; line-height: 97%;"]I GET LOST IN THE CROWD
I WANNA BE COOL, BUT CAN'T FIGURE IT [b][shadow=#ababab,left][color=white][i]OUT[/i][/shadow][/b][url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=18857.0]★[/url][/div][/div]