Author Topic: [ under those same stars ] dump  (Read 2459 times)

Offline chesh is (kinda) back

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
[ under those same stars ] dump
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:38:53 PM »
hi guys. wanted to make a new dump (again). so yeah. feel free to track!

[ song i used for the title of this? for blue skies by strays don't sleep ]

[ my discord if you want to add me is: cheshire#7160 ]

[ also, i created a server for all my characters so if anyone wants the link to that let me know and i'll send it to you ]
LOOKING AT THE STARS
AND WISHING YOU WERE THEM
hover + gallery + dump + plots

Offline Intoner

• View Profile
Re: [ under those same stars ] dump
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 02:25:30 AM »
i don't think we're very close but??! you know cae which means
you = angel
and i am here for it buT hi i'm asyli i don't think? we've ever talked very much before? foewifjw

also, disguised track.

Offline Devilad

• 「 . ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ . 」
  • ❝ ʏᴀ ʟɪʟ’ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʟᴀᴅ ! ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 04:18:21 AM »
*teleports and sits on Icherus' head*

Tracking this good Good thread + 'Tis I, Cae, and I can definitely say Icherus is an absolute Angel! (≧▽≦) <3
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Chamber’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
welcome loves!! thanks for tracking, you guys are wonderful!

also, hiiii asyli <33 i don't think we have either but we can start love!

*cae, what a lovely hat you make my dear hah*

and thank you babes haha <33
LOOKING AT THE STARS

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 05:54:54 PM »
&& character ideas:
□ oof. i wanna make a really posh person, like someone born rich and whose never wanted for anything and they are innocent but also kinda bratty because they don't *understand* like that not everything is sunshine and roses and they are selfish but also it's just how they were raised so it isn't really their fault and their family has this whole plan for their future and they go to like a private boarding school and yeah I also wanna plot where they meet this like "punk" type character that parties like with drugs and alcohol other than champagne and like they understand the world is messed up and like they go to a public school and their two paths meet and yeah they kinda hate each other at first because they don't get one another but they are actually like two halves of the same coin and yeah (probs they fall in love because I love romance and shit) also I kinda want my character to be a boy and like he's been in a relationship with the same girl his parents wanted him to for forever but he's actually gay and doesn't even know it
□ A ghostie who was murdered so is a poltergeist but he doesn't mean to be, he's just angry because of how horrific his death was / eventually just becomes like Casper the friendly ghost lmao
□ A character that used to be an extremely powerful witch but then was cursed into becoming a familiar so she's a companion to some witch now (either a black cat that can turn into a panther oooooorrrr a doberman that turns into some scary hellhound thing!)
□ Vessel to Lucifer! His parents are actually demons that took over his birth parents bodies so they can keep an eye on him until lucifer is ready to possess him and take his body. His fc is Jared Padalecki
□ a character that can see someone's death before it happened (kinda like a final destination type thing!) oh yeah but so the death they see are the ones that involve them so they've been evading death for years
□ a character dying of some brain disease that makes her start to go crazy. she's the daughter of some billionaire and he loves her so much, she's his little girl and only family left so he sends her to an institution where they try to experiment on her to help save her (plot idea: death comes to watch over her and wait to take her and they fall in love but also she's crazy so she doesn't know that he's death, just thinks he's another patient)
□ A character based off of myself
□ A really messed up character that has a lot of angst
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline Intoner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 09:45:18 PM »
oefoijweof LOOK AT THOSE CHARACTER IDEAS, HOLY HELL
i stan all of them and just. :C

also?? it wouldn't be weird if i asked to be part of you character server right? feowifw i love following people's characters because i'm a Nerd and also because i love plotting and your kids? amazing, wonderful, i'd die for them

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 09:52:42 AM »
thank you so much !!

no that's not weird!! i'll send you the link, awwww thank youuuuu <33 you're too sweet ahhhh
LOOKING AT THE STARS

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »

december narcissa halliwell &&

notes:
&&okay well apparently i feel the need to make two ghosts so my poltergeist character is going to be a girl not a boy
&&ghost girl
&&murdered so she's actually a poltergeist at first
&&like she's not trying to be mean but her emotions overwhelm her and it comes in the form of destruction
&&actually pretty nice and was a very happy, sweet, energetic girl when she was alive
&&she was born into a cult of "witches", but like scary witches that perform blood sacrifices and don't want anyone to leave; not witches like december would be, the kind that run barefoot in wildflowers and have to have crystals hanging up to sleep well. her family lived in a nice victorian style home outside of the cult but they still had to do whatever the cult told them. well, december wanted to leave and they wouldn't let her and the cult found out about her acts of rebellion and forced her parents to sacrifice her. she came back as a ghost (circe brought her back to haunt the coven because they were doing terrible acts and circe, greek goddess of witchcraft, couldn't take it anymore).
&&so the coven she was in, they weren't actual witches and they didn't have powers but december does (or did i guess since she's just a ghost now)
&&goes by "ember" or "emmy"; "decie" is also a nickname but it isn't used as often, just depends!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:13:32 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline twistie

• emotionally unstable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »
i love lights thank you
i told myself that i wouldn't be scared
but i'm still having nightmares characters | trashcan

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 11:54:04 AM »

cadence rachelle Bιlanger &&

notes:
&&modern day french princess
&&likes the luxury that comes with being in the royal family but hates the responsibility, she'd rather just be a common girl who dreams of becoming a florist one day
&&she dabbles in painting, she's not good with people or animals but nature (like forests and morning skies) she is
&&kind of snobby at first, or seems to be anyway. she definitely is kind of judgy but like, about outfits and how someone holds themselves not about their money status
&&a bit of a philanthropist
&&soft girl who cries a lot
&&likes to be outside and go on nature walks but she still always slays with what she wears
&&fashion icon / has dabbled in modeling

aphrodite sculpted me, i'm now a girl almighty
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:53:23 PM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2018, 04:13:24 PM »
track!!
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 06:22:14 PM »
to do list //
&&a shit ton but this is actually just a note for me to plot more with my soft son, milo deluca !!
LOOKING AT THE STARS

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 10:18:07 PM »

cedric berkeley harrison &&

but i've been drowning in this r e s t l e s s mind

&& son of athena