Author Topic: [ under those same stars ] dump  (Read 2157 times)

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
Re: [ under those same stars ] dump
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 03:09:26 PM »

watcha looking at lou? 👀

watcha looking at harold? 👀
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:28:13 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS
AND WISHING YOU WERE THEM
hover + gallery + dump + plots

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 03:13:01 PM »
i didn't feel like my dump had enough love in it so i dumped a heckin bunch of larry stylinson gifs because that's enough love for the whole world tenfold!

also, it's not a proper chesh dump without my gay dads <33
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:33:24 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline twistie

• emotionally unstable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »
all this runo spam my heart
i told myself that i wouldn't be scared
but i'm still having nightmares characters | trashcan

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »
yo if anyone likes those tumblr "types of people" posts, i made one and posted it in my writing dump so if ya want y'all can check it out:
https://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=16836.msg454459#msg454459
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:33:45 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline Devilad

• 「 . sᴇᴍɪ-ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ . 」
  • ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʟ' ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʟᴀᴅ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 06:55:02 AM »
UUUUHHHHHH ME? WEEPING OVER ICHERUS' BEAUTIFUL WRITINGS?? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 11:09:15 AM »
oof omg cae!! <33 thanks love omg you're too sweet ily!!
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 09:02:35 PM »

my only moods lately
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2018, 11:10:48 AM »
realizing that for someone who loves making friends and talking, i am an antisocial piece of crap and i hate myself for it lmao sorry if we talk and sometimes i don't reply, i'm just a weirdo. or if i feel like i'm unapproachable for some reason?? i really don't mean to be i love talking with people and making friends and plotting i just get overwhelmed sometimes
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:29:35 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 09:53:38 PM »
VERVAIN
LITTLE DARLING. HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY ITS ALL RIGHT
"ugh gross Vee, she's smiling at you. Quick, turn around and leave before you get to close."

Ugh, would you shut up! She's my best friend, I don't know why you don't like her, makes no sense. Vervain rolled her eyes as she pushed through the crowd, apologizing as she bumped into not one, not two, but three people and effectively causing them to slosh their alcohol onto themselves. She smiled sheepishly at them and continued on her way, it was just a bit of alcohol is was bound to spill sometime right? The red haired girl shrugged to herself, still ignoring the wolf within her that was making derogatory comments towards her best friend. She frowned, not liking that particular statement and snarling at Freki just before she reached her two pack mates. Freki quieted herself down after that, for the sake of Vee and Vee only.

"Babes how are you? Hello Xy." She winked at Percy, a playful grin on her face. The two girls never understood why their inner wolves hated one another, it was quite strange to have a friend you love with all your heart and your inner wolf, half of who you are, not be able to stand them. But the girls worked through it, it wasn't that hard and it was always fun to annoy their wolves with it. Vervain blinked in thanks at Percy's dismissal of what she was wearing. Hey, as long as someone approved of it right?

Vervain turned her eyes to Tommy who agreed with Percy, what she was wearing was fine. "See, told you it'd be fine. You should have gone barefoot, makes it easier for you to get around." Vervain giggled at Freki, shaking her head slightly and trying to keep from talking to her other half. This was her social time, she had spent all day with Freki (technically, she was always with Freki so). "Thanks Tommy." She smiled warmly at him. She watched as he flitted away for another drink, sensing the tension that was brewing within him. Freki bristled when she smell reached her, keeping her guard up in fear that Vee would do something reckless, like jump in the middle of a fight if one were to start and sing kumbaya.

When Tommy returned a moment later to her and Percy, Vee gently touched his shoulder and squeezed, her way of saying its going to be okay. She knew it probably wouldn't work, Tommy wasn't the kind of person to just get rid of this tense anger that was welling inside him, but she still liked to be a calming presence. Not only because she didn't want a fight to break out, but also because tonight was a huge night for both packs, and for their respective future leaders. Speaking of. Vervain caught the scent of Kremont as soon as he entered the building. She turned her head and watched him make his way through the club, getting thrown in and out and turned all around by the crowd. She frowned in concern, involuntarily stepping towards the direction he was heading - straight for the Lunars.

Vervain hersel wasn't too stressed out by the meeting, though Freki made her be cautious and observant of everyone's feelings. She needed to keep an eye on things, she really did hate seeing fights break out over nothing. Freki didn't mind, but she also didn't want Vee jumping in to a fight she didn't need to be a part of - something she'd definitely do.

"Do you guys think we should go to Kre? I'm sure he's nervous, I would be..."

Vervain didn't make any further movements to leave Percy and Tommy and join Kremont, but she did keep an eye on him. Any clue he gave them that he wanted them by his side? She'd be there. Ready.

NORA
I SAID, HEY, GIRL WITH ONE EYE I'LL CUT YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT 'CAUSE YOU MADE ME CRY
wip de wip
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:21:21 PM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 12:01:46 AM »
Crashes in
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 12:03:45 AM »
FINNY !! <3
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2018, 11:00:35 PM »
lyrics/quote.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:16:20 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 02:10:28 AM »

FOX WOLFGANG DARLING ...
"lyrics"

― character notes

LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2018, 02:15:17 AM »

BRANDY DANIELLE ROBINSON
brandy, you're a fine girl (you're a fine girl)
&& brandy danielle robinson; call her brandy and nothing else, nicknames just aren't her thing - if someone else has a nickname that's fine, but she likes her name (plus it's super hard to give a nickname to someone named brandy)
&& born to the poshest of posh families; everything you do, do with poise and grace
&& her mother tried training brandy to use her beauty and not her brains and honestly it just backfired
&& now not only is brandy a rebel, but she knows how to use her charm and allure to make things go her way
&& she can come off as bitchy but honestly is the least bitchiest person ever (but that doesn't mean that she can't be a bitch, because believe me she can) / she just really likes speaking her mind - a result of her always being told to "shut up" at home
&& don't ever tell her to shut up, she will smack you
&& will piss you off just because she can't
&& don't tell her she can't do something, she will do it just to prove you wrong
&& overprotective of her friends, like if anyone even looks at them the wrong way she will fight them and everyone knows it
&& Disappointment™; she doesn't want to please her family, she has no desire to but deep down she wished they would accept her as she is, she can't help she was born to be wild
&& v flirty, so seductive
&& have you seen her face? gorgeous!
&& honestly, what a babe! her soul may be wild, but her heart is tame - she is actually very kind, romantic and gentle when it comes to those she's close to
&& fearless, confident, outgoing and charismatic, there is nothing she can't do / except behave herself
&& dresses so fashionable and then ruins it by climbing trees or wrestling one of her guy friends tbh
&& both a tomboy and girly girl? how you do this?
&& Why Are You Like This?™
^^ gonna redo this, notes:
-- lower middle class family
-- from a very small town that seems to be perpetually stuck in the late 50s-60s
-- works at the local diner on weekend to earn extra cash for her family
-- doesn't have a good relationship with her mother; father is always gone at work or just is too apathetic to really care
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:17:41 AM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS

Offline inactive chesh

• id give up everything
  • just ask me too
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »

eviclair haedyn grace

&& "ev | ee | clare" - "hay | den" - "gray | sss"
&& lady in waiting
&& "lady lion"
&& seems very in control of her life; on the outside she is cunning and charming as well as compliant, she does what it takes to survive
&& inside she is boiling with rage; inside she is a lion waiting to be released, she is fierce and golden, with a big heart and an even bigger brain
&& don't underestimate her
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:12:43 PM by icarus. »
LOOKING AT THE STARS