Author Topic: The Family Business // Private  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
The Family Business // Private
« on: September 05, 2018, 09:09:12 PM »
For the first time in a long time, Sam Winchester was left alone. Dean was off on a hunt, and he left Sam behind. Truthfully, Sam wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was because of the argument they had the night previously. But, Dean has left some
Money on the counter and then took off.

Sam had taken the money and then decided to head into town for a bit. He was currently walking down the sidewalk, huddled into his sweatshirt. He was planning on going out to eat breakfast.

Sam glanced around, soon entering the restaurant. It was small. Not a lot of people were in here. But, it wasn’t bad.
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Family Business // Private
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 09:22:18 PM »
after a moment, the little bell on the door rang announcing someone was coming in, one very large man with a hospital mask with a crudely drawn pig, greatly standing over sam and standing just behind a shorter, hunched over man in baggy jeans, and a black hoodie with the hood pulled up. the man in the hoodie had his hood up and was happily sucking a lollipop. “ey, roadie! you think we’d be able to afford a room if we bought everything in this place?” the shorter of the men asked, happily waddling/lumping over to the drinks and looking for tea. “no.” the large man grunted, picking a piece of lint off his leather jacket. “ah, fuck me then!” the shorter one huffed, looking over their selection of arizona.
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 09:24:35 PM »
When the larger man walked in, Sam instantly seemed to cower back a bit. He wouldn’t ever let on when Dean was around, but it didn’t take much to scare Sam or
Make him feel uncomfortable.  He then slowly moved over to a booth in the back, sitting down.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 09:28:31 PM »
junk was not one to miss details like that, so he looked to sam and blinked, quickly wobbling after him. “oi! oi, mate!” he said and slid into the booth with his normal crooked smile. “ain’t gotta worry about that guy. he’s just a big ol’ fuckin’teddy bear.. pig.. thing.” he said and waved a metal hand excitedly at roadhog. “he keeps a pachimari in his jacket.” he saws with a wink.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 09:30:43 PM »
Sam tensed up a bit, watching him. He listened as the other spoke before letting out a slight nervous chuckle. “That’s...Good to know. I’ve just never seen anyone taller then me so it was just a bit startling I guess.” Sam whispered.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 09:33:32 PM »
he chuckled about. “yeah, i can understand that. but let me tell you, the only thing i’ve ever seen him hurt is.. uh.. a lot of things.. but that doesn’t mean he’d hurt someone that doesn’t need it, ain’t that right roadie?” he asked and roadhog grunted. “now, how about we but whatever you were about to for scarin’ the piss out’cha?” he offered, and roadie moved over to hold a hand out.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 09:36:16 PM »
Sam blinked, watching them. “No that’s....That’s Alright.” Sam whispered. He frowned a bit. “We’re strangers. I dont need you guys to start paying for me.” Sam said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 09:41:15 PM »
junk snorted. “ain’t like we don’t got the money for it, ain’t th-“ “jamison, if you say that one more time i’ll snap your peg leg in half.” the large man grunted, making junkrat pout. “cock.” he stated. “bastard.” road hog grunted back.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 09:42:17 PM »
He watched them, frowning. “Don’t worry about it. I’m not going to start taking money from you. So thank you for the offer, but I’ll pass.” He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2018, 09:44:23 PM »
he huffed softly and tilted his head for a moment. “you live around [email protected] he asked curiously. “cause uh.. we just settled down for now.” he said and smirked slightly. “and you’re cute.”

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 09:46:45 PM »
Sam stared at him, his eyes slightly wide. “I Uh...No. no I don’t live here. I move around a lot. Never in one spot for long.” Sam said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »
he sighed and glanced at roadhog. “damn! that’s the third answer like that in this town. what, do you american just not have homes or some shit?” he asked, eyes a bit wide. after a moment, he pouted slightly and tapped a metal finger on the table. he slid out of the booths and sighed. “alrighty, then. it was nice meetin’ ya, mate! hopefully, our paths cross later~”

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 09:53:42 PM »
He blinked. He was about to tell him what he did, but frowned. He couldn’t tell him the truth. Something close to it then. “I’m part of a military family. My father is part of the military so we move constantly.” Sam said. He was quiet for a moment.

“Yeah...Nice to meet you two as well.” Sam said

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 09:55:38 PM »
as they payed, junk gave him a thumbs up and a smile before they moved out to a black motorcycle with a side car and drove off in it.

concept: they’re stayong in the same motel as sam

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2018, 09:58:17 PM »
He blinked, watching them leave before looking down.

After a while, Sam had finished up and was heading back to the hotel. He had attempted to call Dean a few times with little luck. Dean hadn’t picked up at all those times, just the answering machine. Sam had left a few messages and then just decided to head back to the hotel room.

Sam glanced around once he entered the hotel, starting to head back to his room