Author Topic: Should TWC stay a maingame? [survey]  (Read 415 times)

Online vampyre

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Should TWC stay a maingame? [survey]
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
Hey guys! Anyone can see that TWC hasn't been doing so great when it comes to activity and interest, and the troubles go back almost to its creation. Leaders are getting replaced every two weeks or so, and without consistent leaders or a strong member base, it has severely limited staff's ability to do any cool plots, and that has also likely hurt what the leaders can do too. We don't want to outright remove the game without member's being given the chance to voice their opinions and any solutions they may have, so we're making this survey. It's important to note that there will still be a place for traditional warrior cats roleplay. If we remove TWC as a maingame, it'll be moved to the fandom boards. Another thing I'd like to ask is that you try to avoid posting your thoughts below, there may be a discussion thread if we feel one is needed later on but we'd really just like to see how you guys are feeling in a more direct manner. If you've got any additional thoughts that you didn't fit into the survey, feel free to pm any staffer with them.

At the moment we're not looking to add another maingame to the site, and if this is removed we'll be focusing more on TNW, however those are discussions for another day.

Hey guys, just as a little note, please don't mark your survey as anonymous. We're letting it slide this one time, but in the future we won't. This is so that the voting is totally fair and there's no people voting twice. If the person that put their name as anonymous would like to message me, that'd be great but just this one time it isn't required. To everyone else that's going to vote, please include your username and don't say anonymous.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:44:53 PM by Bryne »
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online AUREATE

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
Re: Should TWC stay a maingame? [survey]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 08:02:39 PM »
Tracking.
EVER HAD A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T GO ON? TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT GETTING WEAKER, CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAVING LOST YOUR WAY, FEELING DEFEATED. SAT STARING, COUNTING SPIRAL PATTERNS ON THE WALL. YOU WONDER IF YOUR LUCK IS EVER GONNA TURN AROUND, BUT, OH ﷽﷽﷽﷽
覧沫YOU NEED A LITTLE LIGHT TO GUIDE THE WAY   ]

INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Offline scarecrows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:03:07 PM »
tracker jacker
you in my life is like sipping on straight chlorine info

Online iomedaemon

• Clown Thot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 09:18:38 PM »
track
I'M NOT TRYING TO JUST SURVIVE, I WANT TO LIVE CAUSE I DESERVE IT
damien && he+him && open to pms && 18 && chaotic neutral && clown/vampire hybrid && staff love

Online vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
Hey guys, just as a little note, please don't mark your survey as anonymous. We're letting it slide this one time, but in the future we won't. This is so that the voting is totally fair and there's no people voting twice. If the person that put their name as anonymous would like to message me, that'd be great but just this one time it isn't required. To everyone else that's going to vote, please include your username and don't say anonymous.
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧

Offline bird

• really struggling
    • they/she/he/whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »
track

Offline eclecticism

• stay wild mood child
  • ThunderClan
  • formerly known as videnda
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 12:36:16 AM »
track
bury me, bury me to the sky
vid + 16 + discord
between the trees: a traditional warrior cats rpg
Spoiler: staff love • show
staff doesn't currently love vid
what is this nonsense of course we love you - Pyre

Offline toby

• (inactive) official angry velociraptor &&
  • im so sleep deprived
    • she/her !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 12:41:11 AM »
track !!
i am the shore, you are the ocean
you wear me away each passing day
swiggity swooty i tolerate hooty
do i? do i really?
yes, yes you really do.
are you sure, hoot?
i mean in reality no one tolerates me but let me have a tiny amount of hope
then let me have hope in the count to 15 thread >:c

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 11:15:56 AM »
yo i was curious of two things
a) ik in the past we've done surveys by kinda just waiting for a good healthy amount of responses, is it that way now or is there a time limit or anything?

b) when its done obviously members surveys are anonymous to. us but will we be told how many responses there were?

staff u may vandalize me, if u like,
I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre
#swiggity swooty I tolerate Hooty

Online vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 11:54:13 AM »
a) It's a week from when the survey began, barring any circumstances that mean we need more time (such as a tie). So it should be ending on the 13th.
b) we won't post the number of votes, but if anyone would like to pm staff we'll give them the information privately, as we don't want to post it publicly.

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »
gotcha ty!

staff u may vandalize me, if u like,
I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre
#swiggity swooty I tolerate Hooty

Online vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
you're welcome!

Online vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 08:58:24 PM »
Hey guys, the poll is now closed and the results are in. TWC is going to be moved to the backboards and will no longer be a maingame. Never fear, for it'll still be around, just not as prominently. We'll post an announcement with more details once the boards are moved!

Offline toby

• (inactive) official angry velociraptor &&
  • im so sleep deprived
    • she/her !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 09:03:20 PM »
rest in peace twc frontboards, forever missed
would it be possible to still have a discussion? personally, i'd be interested to hear why people wanted it moved back so i can see both sides of the argument.
i am the shore, you are the ocean
you wear me away each passing day
swiggity swooty i tolerate hooty
do i? do i really?
yes, yes you really do.
are you sure, hoot?
i mean in reality no one tolerates me but let me have a tiny amount of hope
then let me have hope in the count to 15 thread >:c

Offline bird

• really struggling
    • they/she/he/whatever
    • View Profile