Author Topic: ALL OF THE MIRACULOUS THINGS / another takeover  (Read 166 times)

Offline merged stuff

• [dead characters and testing]
    • View Profile
ALL OF THE MIRACULOUS THINGS / another takeover
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:00:36 AM »
eldritch had just showed up and then left. they had no leader, no one to keep them safe, so he would take over the job. screw his initial job- he had a new one. to make sure these people didn't get destroyed by the badlands. so, he stood in the main room where meetings were normally held, and took a deep breath. he wasn't used to talking to large groups of people.

"flintlocklodge, gather." he called. "Eldiritch abandoned us, so seeing as everyone here is either children, or hurt, i'll be stepping up. i'll hold and actual meeting once I have everything undercontrol. in otherwords, welcome to jane."

/this is bad, but it isn't an actual meeting, and its 1AM so im sorry yall
AND NOW I SEE THE SUNLIGHT
I FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS

Offline JANE

• View Profile
Re: ALL OF THE MIRACULOUS THINGS / another takeover
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:00 AM »
jane stood off to the back of the small group, arms crossed and lips pressing into a firm pout. she wasn't pouty, but rather, it was a natural expression for her face these days. dark eyes studying the man's face with a fixated curiosity, she ignored his comment about everyone being a child or hurt; she was neither of those. but protesting seemed fruitless, as the brunette had lead northstar and haven for some time, and she had no interest in bothering with it again.

when he welcomed her, however, jane quirked a thoughtful brow and offered him a polite nod. "merci." was all she'd say, because what else was there for the brunette to say?
beware of wolves who hide their teeth ・゚✧