Author Topic: September Party Hub  (Read 207 times)

Offline Wesley Woodrow

• Always wearing a hat/hood/sunglasses, anything to cover his eyes
  • played by: darky
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
September Party Hub
« on: September 12, 2018, 02:10:31 PM »
Welcome to the Party Hub! Here I'll link to every thread pertaining to the party, and this serves as a neutral ground for everybody invited to chat or plot!

Members of Northstar are free to make open threads pertaining to the party, whether they be set during, after or before the party starts; I just ask that you link back to this thread so I can list them! I'd prefer people who are visiting OOCly ask before making open threads about the party in Northstar's board.

The party will be run until the 21st, and at that point threads will be unstickied and in-universe the party will have completely ended. Roleplaying in the event threads can still continue ofc, but the end date is to give everybody a solid ending to the event rather than letting it patter off into inactivity.

Official Events:
[Gala]
[Trading Stalls]

Offshoot Threads:
TBA

Invite Threads: (This is just for archival purposes, if you aren't from one of the groups being invited please don't post in these)
[Camp Apocalypse]
[The Badlands]
[Moorland Riders]
#pyresfancy
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:57:32 PM by Wesley Woodrow »

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: September Party Hub
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »
considering how slow it has been to kick off, we might wanna extend the event a few days
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Wesley Woodrow

• He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 12:18:56 PM »
Yeah, I agree with that; how about we extend it to the 21st? That adds four more days.

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 12:21:36 PM »
yeah
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Wesley Woodrow

• He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 12:57:52 PM »
Alright, editing stuff to reflect the extension then.