Author Topic: TNW SURVEY: Allowing Backboards to Become Frontboards  (Read 458 times)

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
TNW SURVEY: Allowing Backboards to Become Frontboards
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »
Hey guys! Since TNW is our main focus now, we as staff wanted to come up with some ideas on how we can improve it as a main game, and this includes allowing more flexibility with the game. Basically, we want the members to be able to drive where things go from here. One of the ideas that we had was to implement a system where backboard groups could earn frontboard status, and inactive frontboards would be moved to the back. This means that the groups that members are most interested in and most participating in would get more visibility. However, we didn't want to implement this or create the specifics of this system without your input and approval.

So please check the survey below and fill out as much as you would like or have opinions on. There's no end goal, just us looking to gauge opinions. So we can get that individually, please do not discuss in this thread right now, but if you would like one in the future, let us know! This will close on October 8th, thanks!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 07:49:44 PM by AUREATE™ »
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: TNW SURVEY: Allowing Backboards to Become Frontboards
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 05:03:28 PM »
track
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »
Bump, this survey will close on October 8th!! Thanks to those who already voted!!
Sat on a roof, Named every star. Shed every bruise and Showed every scar. Hope has its proof; Your hand in mine, singing. Life has a beautiful, crazy design —✦

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 08:39:15 PM »
tracking
i have a lot of ideas ive posted here before but idk if ill actually have a chance to. retype them up before the 8th lmao but track in case

I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre

Offline Hootowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 09:55:12 AM »
If you have any ideas please send them to staff (or participate in the survey if you can), as we’d prefer to keep discussions out of here. Thank you, though!! :^0
Sat on a roof, Named every star. Shed every bruise and Showed every scar. Hope has its proof; Your hand in mine, singing. Life has a beautiful, crazy design —✦

Offline firebird

• felix.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 09:45:32 AM »
all i said was i dont have the time to
they're already...on the site because I've posted them months ago in the storage thread y'all tracked, I didn't start an on-site discussion or w/e
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:48:02 AM by firebird »

I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
We understand that, don't worry! It was just a precaution / to let you know sort of thing. Again, if you'd like to throw a link to a staff member we'd really appreciate it, since we don't all track your storage or aren't sure which parts of it you mean.
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 07:49:38 PM »
Alright guys, thanks to everyone that voted! The survey is now locked, but here's a bit of a summary of what the results were.

Most were in favor of groups that are moved up be automatically staff run, though quite a few of you expressed that you'd like the original creator to be able to maintain influence. Most of you also thought that the original frontboards (FL, BL and ND) shouldn't be deleted even if they were moved to the back and fell inactive. Almost everyone agreed that what groups become frontboards should be based on their activity, and there were quite a few different suggestions of what should constitute enough. The staff team will be carefully considering all of the suggestions and we'll go with what's most realistic for us while keeping true to what you guys would like to see done!

If anyone has any additional comments, please pm myself or any other staffer, though we'd like to keep discussion out of this thread.
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB