Author Topic: neon gravestones dump  (Read 5460 times)

Online finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: neon gravestones dump
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2019, 04:39:20 PM »
love mont
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2019, 04:40:25 PM »
lov the monch
pack your bags percy, you're always to blame! info

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 04, 2019, 03:45:54 AM »
Heathers (west end original cast) was immensely disappointing except for heather duke and I Say No. otherwise my disappointment was immeasurable and i never want to hear a southern country jd again in my entire life

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 04, 2019, 11:18:12 AM »
I'm torn between wanting to listen just to find out and. not wanting to know anything else about it ever because of southern country JD
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 04, 2019, 11:33:38 AM »
Just listen to freeze your brain and if you can handle that you can handle the rest of the album

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »
I'm scared
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo

Offline DAMIEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 04, 2019, 10:23:52 PM »
do i make you angry? general
damien hitchcock  / male / 19 / july 5th (cancer)
no current nicknames
fluent in english / american accent / portland-born
loner / no rank
should i leave you alone? appearance
reference / 5'11 + 150lbs / health: 97%
damien is built like a runner, with thick, curly brown hair that he keeps long. he has dark eyes, and often seen wearing dark clothing. freckles litter his entire body. i dont have anything cool here yet fc is matthew clavane
scars: no current scarring.
injuries: no current injuries.
you keep running from me personality
gryffindor / melancholic / dauntless / isfp / neutral evil
shows a variety of symptoms for various mental illnesses, but nothing clear enough to pin down.
positive: cautious / focused / curious / serious / athletic
neutral: cunning / philosophical / imaginative / helpful / introverted
negative: obsessive / hateful / jealous / manipulative / explosive
damien's personality will be described more in detail later and also as i get a better grip on the character
it's all that you know relationships & interaction
bisexual biromantic / single / not looking
incredibly toxic and manipulative in relationships / obsessive, clingy, easily jealous, mood changes with a blink / will "attach" himself to others
bastard father (npc) x dead mother (npc) / gen 1 / no siblings / no children
difficult physically / medium mentally / easy to provoke, hard to fight. will provoke fights, will fight back against provokes.
packs a punch / fond of lying/disguising his weapons / after he hits a line, he goes absolutely feral in his attacks - screaming/biting/kicking
attack in maroon / powerplaying nonviolent actions is allowed
ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE

Offline Legends

• sporadic activity
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 05, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »
i want to make a wasteland, baby!
- forest and SWAMPS and obviously desolate nothingness
- the founder came from "eden" and is now in the wasteland, baby!

i have never stanned anything harder in my life

i big second this if still relevant
etherial, almost ghostly info

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 05, 2019, 11:45:11 AM »
Im working on it in my brain get ready dudes

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 05, 2019, 09:32:06 PM »
someone pray for me im gonna look at wasteland baby when i rlly need to do my paper

Offline fuentes

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 07, 2019, 09:20:19 PM »
someone pray for me im gonna look at wasteland baby when i rlly need to do my paper
u better have done thet paper buddy wasteland baby can wait

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »
i went into the mental wastelands when i caught my flu so we're putting him (on hold) while i try and figure out where my head is in situation with my entire body but i have an idea of who's gonna run it and what it's gonna be like however i have to be respectful towards pagan practices at the same times so it's gonna have a lot of old gods but i also need to not be sick out of my mind in order to research or i could say (fuck it) and make up my OWN OLD GODS

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2019, 03:01:02 AM »
its been a year since i got promoted and here's what i learned: there are way too many cool mods for sites that shouldnt exist but i Want Them All

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2019, 03:05:55 AM »
examples man I require examples

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2019, 03:43:02 AM »
theres a footnotes mod
footnotes
for posting
god i never wanted a footnote until i found that mod