Author Topic: neon gravestones — dump  (Read 17565 times)

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: neon gravestones — dump
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
thank u for the son
i just wanna
give you the creepsHUB
Hoot was given the creeps but she loves you anyways

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2019, 12:17:50 AM »

- for sango's beautiful town, boys town (to crack open cold ones)
- hes really good in the sense that oddly enough in certain places whenever the town moves it seems like he moves along with. certain wrinkles become more or less defined maybe his hair turns more blonde than silver
- "believe it or not, god is gay" - him, definitely
- "you shouldnt be here thats his energy i feel as he is slowly enveloped in the steam from an alley vent at 2 am holding a lil coffee great fucking vibes crow" - sango
- its kind but vaguely threatening like when he says "you better head home, son" you better head straight the fuck home and close your blinds and lock your doors and pray
- he was the one who told me to step outside in the snow in my bare feet
- him, mysteriously wandering up to the people in the town and telling them strange facts about sausage
- hes gonna tell us to not look under our car stairs what the hell is even a car stair
- halfway normal at first jus a lil weird but then the town as like "u know what,,, he seems funny lets make him weirder"
- the town: oh god hes too powerful
him, staring at his shoes: why am i wearing two left shoes
- "aw fuck here comes that old sausage man
- literally anyone on the street"
aber warum lucheni? — info & ways to help

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2019, 12:18:07 AM »
phoenix is my babey boy baby nobody can tell me otherwise

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2019, 01:04:05 AM »
- revamps furbies??? makes them..... you know the long furbies. the teeth furbies. You Know The Furbies. youve seen them before
I don't know and I'm scared

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2019, 10:08:05 AM »
Spoiler: Furbies • show

You Know

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2019, 11:55:17 AM »
I was
right to be scared

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline fuentes

• activeish
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2019, 05:12:01 PM »

not enough gifs of mr joshua bc the world is audist
- the name is phoenix the game is drumming the hour is right now and he is 5 seconds from: a party where he goes home at 9 bc hes tired and its a school night
- brother is is his interpreter which kinda sucks but its kinda ok
- revamps furbies??? makes them..... you know the long furbies. the teeth furbies. You Know The Furbies. youve seen them before
- in general a hella crafty dude, he makes cute plushies from fandoms and profits off their bloody mob of fans by selling them on etsy
- MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT
- kinda just a dude that's like. pretty chilled out dude 30% of the time he's p chill
- sign name is the sign for "think" but u make the p/k handshape
- has the coolest life honestly, he lives in the woods?? there's forests surrounding him and he has this whole treehouse out there thats DECKED OUT
- as a kid he'd make these cool fairyhouses out in said woods and honestly there's probably some fey out there that are Keeping An Eye on his crafty self to make sure he's being safe and his skillz are being used properly
i can safely announce that he is Babey
oh, what a time to be alive!hub

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2019, 01:28:46 AM »
he's what we call: my king

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2019, 06:43:49 PM »
i want to make a wasteland, baby!
- forest and SWAMPS and obviously desolate nothingness
- the founder came from "eden" and is now in the wasteland, baby!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:55:22 PM by crows »

Offline fuentes

• activeish
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2019, 08:27:13 PM »
i want to make a wasteland, baby!
- forest and SWAMPS and obviously desolate nothingness
- the founder came from "eden" and is now in the wasteland, baby!

i have never stanned anything harder in my life
oh, what a time to be alive!hub

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2019, 09:22:18 PM »
my friend's working on a group and I think it's gonna be in a wasteland

{

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2019, 11:24:51 PM »
ok i will avoid the wasteland i will focus on forest and swamps, baby!

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2019, 11:55:50 PM »
IN HEAVEN————
[ EVERYTHING IS FINE ]
HARUSPEX | THE HANGED MAN

Offline CASSIUS

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 02, 2019, 12:35:50 AM »
INTO THE NIGHT SHADOWS FALL
PISCES & FRIEND OF THE OCCULT & POSSIBLY HARD OF HEARING
&&
Cassius Palmer (if that is his name) is a bit of an oddball. He appears to be in his sixties but he's either forgotten his real age or is just really, really stubborn about it.
 — Cassius remembers the electronic age well - he was well into his adulthood when the cyber war began, teaching as an arts professor in some prestigious university he no longer cares to remember about. Though he studied art, Cassius took a particular interest in historical forms of divination - perhaps that's why he's taken his current path in the world that's lost power.
 — Cassius believes in many things and collects many religious objects, but his current and most enduring fascination is with haruspicy - the act of divination through animal entrails.
 — Cassius' layout is pretty sweet - a horse-drawn caravan topped with a solar panel that runs his terrariums. He has an impressive amount of animals in his caravan, lizards, amphibian, birds (the most noticeable being a hawk and many, many axolotls), but then you remember that Cassius runs through these animals rather rapidly. His animals are very well cared for - if you cross an animal, you cross Cassius.
 —  Cassius is a very to-the-point man, he believes in telling the truth at all times (to the point where he becomes massively blunt), he refuses to change his personality for anyone, and generally treats everyone as his equal. That means that everyone is subject to his strange eccentricities, peppered in with a few obscenities.
 — He will draw things gladly, but most of his drawings are surreal and vaguely unsettling (much like himself).
 — He is very kind to kids but again, he treats them like his equals, but he likes hanging out with them because they're 1 fun and 2 also like to tell the truth.
 — His hearing is most likely failing him... that or he's incredibly stubborn and has been pranking everyone he's met for the past few years. In order to get him to understand he has to look at your face while you're talking, or you might have to raise your voice a liiiiitle bit. Otherwise, you're gonna get a very long, very confusing conversation.
 — Cassius has a very distinct accent, calling to mind midwest, corn, cold snaps, and all those lovely things. He's also very loud due to the hearing loss thing, so if he's talking, you can overhear it a mile away.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:44:28 AM by crows »
IN HEAVEN————
[ EVERYTHING IS FINE ]
HARUSPEX | THE HANGED MAN | INFO

Offline crows

• silence is violence
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2019, 04:38:13 PM »
bow down 2 love mont