Author Topic: hiya <3  (Read 325 times)

Offline Mykonos

• View Profile
hiya <3
« on: September 29, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »
i’ve previously been on (old) ff and cc, and visited around here a few times, so i’m pretty sure on how to get around here and everything! but, i just wanted to drop a little introduction thread so hopefully i can meet some new people- i always am very slow to make friends on sites such as these, despite my love for doing so! i figured this might help.

i’m a casual roleplayer only, as i’m balancing college and a job and more, and my main interest is in tnw, though i was considering rejoining the warriors game before i discovered it was removed (?) i also just like separate human roleplay threads, private or group! i absolutely love to plot with others and i may have a slight problem with making too many characters/plots for myself to handle, but i just love the process!

i’m also a big film lover and adore getting into new series and movies, especially horror and dark humored ones, so if you are too, i’d love to swap suggestions and such! <3 oh, and also a music lover of course! i mostly listen to rap and r&b, and my favorite artists are jaden smith, peep, injury reserve, smino, jid, etc.!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:48:42 PM by Mykonos »
i'm older now, the world's a lot colder now

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hiya <3
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
HEYO POTATO!! Welcome to BB!! :^0

My usernameís Hootowls, but youíre free to call me Hoot or whatever else youíd like!!

AND OOO did you go by any previous names on old FF? I was mostly around like,,, 2015-2016, I think? I had Athena in ShadowClan and Freshwater in BlizzardClan if you happen to know them :^0 itís probably for the best if you donít know them,,, theyíre awfully-developed characters

AND NO warriors isnít removed!! Itís just in the fandom board now, click here for its board !!

HHHHHECK honestly my problem is that I focus solely on one dude which?? tbh might get kinda annoying for some bUT I HAVE ZERO MUSE TO MAKE ANOTHER YA FEEL?? But maybe one day Iíll change,,,

ANYHOO!! Itís nice to meet you!! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or another staffer, or just post in the helping hub !!
four seasons, they fly by.