Author Topic: ◜ . 𝘢 𝘯 𝘢 𝘳 𝘤 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘵 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 . ◞  (Read 3998 times)

Offline buddie

• View Profile
HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY NEWEST DUMP ! feel free to track , have a look around , and post otherwise ( aka chat ) . this'll be filled with just a BUNCH OF STUFF , from photoshop creations to little notes , or just GOOD OLE chatting ( even though i've basically permanently moved to DISCORD and TUMBLR RP ) ! enjoy your stay !! xoxo
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline buddie

• View Profile
Re: ◜ . ┊ . ◞
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »

a li'l cpsd i whipped up & will probably make one for a few other characters . also i just realized i forgot to put in a spot for the face claim , i KNEW i was forgetting something smdh

EDIT: here's with the fc

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:28:04 PM by fitz »

Offline Devilad

• 「 . ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ . 」
  • ❝ ʏᴀ ʟɪʟ’ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʟᴀᴅ ! ❞
    • View Profile
N Y O O M
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Grimdark’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————

Offline buddie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 10:34:03 PM »
WELCOME BB NERD <3

to do:
- make more vee stuff bc w o w muse
- edit that psd for different characters ; for sure mars , others tbd
- apply for those tumblr rps you've been looking at : zombifiedhqs or guerrillashq with vinnie , junohq with mars bc someone stole john krasinski before you could get to him there
- post more with fitz for boundedhq ; reply to daisy / sky plotting
- schoolwork lol

Offline buddie

• View Profile

Caillen Aedh Jewell — ❝ I never understood why everyone I ever got close to ended up being the bad guy, but maybe it's because I'm one.

Offline buddie

• View Profile
i had to post that here bc wow cae you're so fuckin' amazing LOOK AT THAT i cannot believe how talented you are and now you've given me muse for caillen thnx

i'm in my caillen feels now ('''':

Offline Devilad

• 「 . ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ . 」
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »
Thank you for the welcome, nerd!! <3 + Awe, thank you also for the love on my graphic skills!! And np >;3c Though, heck you for giving me dem angsty feels... Nearly got my heart broken by typing all of those damn quotes up and screenshotting sad/stressed/exhausted Caillen ahsjshj

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Grimdark’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————

Offline buddie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 10:57:00 PM »
i'd honestly forgotten about those quotes and then WHAM they just smacked me right in the face like a frickin bus cx if i must suffer , you must SUFFER WITH ME

honestly this is all i'm gonna be thinking about for at least the next week or two

EDIT: ngl i'm waiting for u to get ur tumblr all set up so you can post that there so i can reblog it , and then reblog it again a week or two later
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:59:24 PM by fitz »

Offline Devilad

• 「 . ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ . 」
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 11:14:47 PM »
nOooOoOOOOO, I'M ALLERGIC TO SUFFERING.. D:

Aye, that's the Devilad's charm doing it to ya, nerd! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Oo, yeah! About that blue hellsite, I did thought of asking you if I could do that just in case, but right now, I'm like a contemplating mess on what I should do with my fresh af Tumblr blog because I'm considering making it into a storage for notes and inspirations on my personal story and characters ( because for some reason I can't be bothered doing it on here, Discord, nor Google Drive? ) and maybe gradually turn it into an indie multimuse rp blog, since I'm a lazy bun with switching accounts and all, ( that, or just make it straight into latter ) butt! Definitely, I wouldn't mind posting stuff that has to do with more of my friends' OCs if it ends up being a storage/indie rp blog, so once I know what to do with my Tumblr, I'll also post your birthday gift there and tag ya to it! <3
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:22:53 PM by Devilad »

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
track & WOW you're talented leo
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Online finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt —HUB

Offline buddie

• View Profile
Re: ◜ . 𝘢 𝘯 𝘢 𝘳 𝘤 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘵 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 . ◞
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 09:09:43 AM »
SETTING: a secluded island in the middle of nowhere ( obvs in an ocean ) . there's like a wall of rocks and boulders that go up pretty high somewhere , not all around the island but just at like one corner or smth .

CHARACTERS: the main characters are a young woman , a teenager around my age , maybe eighteen , and her younger twin sisters , who are probably around eleven . and then there's The Darkness ; i dunno what to call it yet , but it's scary af , and it can take over people and cause them to become gaunt and basically look like they're all black and white , and everything is hollowed including their eyes ( which are just the sockets ) , and if they look at you , you either disintegrate or become one of them and Bad Things Happen .
NOTES: they get around the island on buses ?? there's a party bus for , you guessed it , parties and get togethers and whatnot , and regular calmer buses probably for school or smth . or they just walk .

PLOT POINTS: the eldest sister finds a necklace with i think a heart pendant , and makes the mistake of keeping it with her . this brings an evil to her island , and she's in like a cafe or something when she first meets one of The Things , but instead of disintegrating or becoming one of them , her eyes hollow but are gold instead of black lighting-like light , and the pendant starts to glow gold , as well . flash forward to the island beginning to flood , and her two sisters trying to climb the wall of rocks and boulders to save themselves , no one else around but a bus at the top . they don't make it in time , and they both pass out i think , but when they wake up , the necklace and pendant are glowing next to them in the water , and they can breathe and talk under the water . they stay in what used to be their home for the night , as everything seems to be stopped in time under the water , nothing floating or anything , and they promise each other they will start their journey to find their big sister the next day , one of them holding the pendant close .

and that's as far as my weird dream got .

Offline buddie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 09:12:45 AM »
anywho

dude i totally get you tho cx thank you tho !! i wanna dote on you in front of all of my followers and show them how talented u are

sadlfjska ty scully <33

welcome Feen squints like clint eastwood

Offline demaury

• dm for discord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 09:18:47 AM »
ᵘʷᵘ oh frick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ frick sorry guys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry im dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry
(( . . . pas peur? -- pas peur. ))

Offline apollo

• i hate hospitals and police
  • virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
track boi !!!!
I WANT A SHIRT THAT MAKES MY BODY FEEL ALL SEXY, I WANT A CHAIN THAT MAKES MY BODY FEEL ALL HEFTY, I WANT MY HEAD TO FALL OFF WHEN I WALK OUT THE DOOR