Author Topic: ❪ . ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫  (Read 377 times)

Offline ARBOR

• 「 – BB'S STAR CHILD ✧ 」
  • ❝ THE LIL' DEVIL LAD ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ❪ . ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 06:55:09 AM »
Tracking from the sea goat.
⋆ ˖˚✧ ❝ Oh, star child, can you sense your young h e a r t beating? When you swing, let it sing, and when you run, let it burn; let it be, as it is the Humans' most delicate art of them all. Even when you feel it t r e m b l i n g, and when you hear it w e e p i n g, do not fear because this is how Mortals comes to fall like stars, and soon heal like the Phoenix rising from its ashes of lost wars. ❞ — C.J.P. ' Like humans, stars can bare scars too '「 Also known as Devlilad / Caelum / James / CJ(P). Agender ( Any pronouns ) . XVII . Gemini . ISFJ . Lawful neutral . Storage

Offline ARBOR

• ❝ THE LIL' DEVIL LAD ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 06:56:43 AM »
Tracking from the water bearer.
⋆ ˖˚✧ ❝ Oh, star child, can you sense your young h e a r t beating? When you swing, let it sing, and when you run, let it burn; let it be, as it is the Humans' most delicate art of them all. Even when you feel it t r e m b l i n g, and when you hear it w e e p i n g, do not fear because this is how Mortals comes to fall like stars, and soon heal like the Phoenix rising from its ashes of lost wars. ❞ — C.J.P. ' Like humans, stars can bare scars too '「 Also known as Devlilad / Caelum / James / CJ(P). Agender ( Any pronouns ) . XVII . Gemini . ISFJ . Lawful neutral . Storage

Offline ARBOR

• ❝ THE LIL' DEVIL LAD ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2019, 06:58:09 AM »
Tracking from the fish.

Offline ARBOR

• ❝ THE LIL' DEVIL LAD ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 05:46:08 PM »
「 A S T R O R D E R  」
Per aspera ad astra - "Through hardships to the stars"

Spoiler: General • show
To be written.

Spoiler: History • show
To be written.

Spoiler: Locations • show
To be written.

Spoiler: Systems • show
SYSTEM OF SELF
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):
Gamma ( Deputy Assistant ):

SYSTEM OF VALUE
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF COMMUNICATIONS
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF HOME & CHILDREN
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF PLEASURE
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF HEALTH
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF PARTNERSHIPS
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF REINCARNATION
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF PHILOSOPHY
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF SOCIAL STATUS
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF FRIENDSHIPS
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

SYSTEM OF SELF-UNDOING
Alpha ( Leader ):
Beta ( Deputy ):

Spoiler: Badges & Titles • show
To be written.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:56:06 PM by Devlilad »