Author Topic: ◜ . 𝘢 𝘯 𝘢 𝘳 𝘤 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘵 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 . ◞  (Read 4252 times)

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
Re: ◜ . 𝘢 𝘯 𝘢 𝘳 𝘤 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘵 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 . ◞
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2019, 12:45:57 PM »
me , not doing jack shit in class & doing everything last minute & still getting decent grades

me when everyone else gets a better grade on everything than me , whether they procrastinate or not
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2019, 12:54:57 PM »
me: emails my intro to psych teacher telling her i won't be in class today & asking if i can come in to do the test monday
me: wow i am so responsible
also me: literally does every assignment last minute and is unable to focus in class for more than two minutes at a time

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2019, 04:09:28 PM »
next up on: marty can't mcfreaking write

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2019, 08:03:00 AM »
ur boy is . . . . Struggling™
i need some Big Huggles™ but all i get are Big Struggles™

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2019, 11:44:47 AM »
can I offer some Big Huggles?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
yes pls ty ily

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2019, 03:34:24 PM »
*gives big huggles*
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline fuentes

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2019, 03:20:54 PM »
im here to Love Leo thank u

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2019, 05:04:58 PM »
thank you bryne i Appreciate the Huggles (tm)

fue ,,, my favorite tea spiller ily

Offline fuentes

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2019, 09:33:36 PM »
i havent done any tea spilling in so long...i gotta get back on that asap
anyways how are you?? how you been??

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2019, 05:46:36 PM »
you really do , it's so . Cleansing
& dude i'm Suffering but i'm almost done with high school and it almost makes the suffering worth it (': and BRO i am so DONE with this GOTDAMN weather i stg but anyway how've you been ?? how's life been treatin ya ??

Offline fuentes

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
i moved?? which has been wild but also super cleansing and really fun so far but i haven’t been to school in like a month so that’s a lil crazy but other than that i’ve been good!!

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2019, 08:21:27 PM »
ooo that's exciting !! i'm glad you've been doing okay <33
i'm gonna be moving to texas this summer at some point and tbh . . . . i'm Ready bc i can finally be a the good bi cowboy i was always meant to be

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2019, 09:35:45 AM »
since my school blocked discord on the chromebooks ,,, i'm forced to post here

my Favorite Fashion Icon tm

i've said it before ( a thousand times ) and i'll say it again
i heckin' missed rob and i hope he and his career Thrive like he rightfully deserves

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »
damb , i wish i could be as creative as all of ya'll on here , wow
like ,,,, Goals . writing goals and development goals tbh

& honestly if anyone sees this and has any tips for writing and developing worlds / ideas / characters and honestly just Create Things in general ( when you're highly unmotivated and stressed [ but writing is your go-to to destress yet you can't ,, write lmao ] ) , please ?? post them here , that would be Amazing . bc i really want to be able to write and develop my characters n stuff when i'm stressed bc it's helped in the past , and it just feels good to Actually Develop worlds / ideas / characters .
  • && tell me what inspires you !! give me songs , aesthetics , whatever that gets your Creative Juices flowing and helps you when you're writing , developing , and trying to think of new ideas . i love hearing about what inspires and helps other people , and i know firsthand that it feels so nice to tell someone else what inspires me !
i just have so many ideas in my head , and such a Yearn and Urge to develop some characters , but i just can't seem to do it ?? like i want to so bad , and sometimes i'll even sit down with a google doc open so Ready to write , but then i just ,,,, Don't lmao . i dunno if it's because i'm super stressed or what but ('''': ( part of it is probably because of my Need For Validation , and i know that most of the time i definitely won't get that validation and Love so it kinda discourages me , but i feel like that happens to everyone ?? so i try not to let it discourage me too much but even then it's like i physically can't write lmao ?? ? )

&& part of the reason i'm even making this post is bc i really want to start a novel , possibly even a series . i have a very tiny inkling of an idea forming in the back of my mind and i Need to Write it , it's eating away at me lmao . i've wanted to be an author since i was like six but even if i do end up writing a full novel and it doesn't get published , i'd be disappointed but still feel pretty good because i actually wrote something that's not just a oneshot or tiny drabble ( not that those aren't great , because they are !! ) yk ?