Author Topic: ◜ . 𝘢 𝘯 𝘢 𝘳 𝘤 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘵 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 . ◞  (Read 4922 times)

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
i couldn't be bothered to make an image a png myself so i just took one from google images (': but here you go @parkerr my child

ASLDFJKSDAS I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT B OMG I LOVE VAL A LOT
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ dick's wings # 3074

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
FULL NAME: victoria livingston
PRONOUNS: she/her
ALIAS: v
ZODIAC: gemini
SEXUALITY: pansexual, panromantic
POSITIVE TRAITS: generous, entertaining, outgoing, caring, creative
NEGATIVE TRAITS: extravagant, insecure, petty, perfectionist, obsessive
FACE CLAIM: madison beer
BACKGROUND: up to u bb
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline apollo

• i hate hospitals and police
  • virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
you are such a talented and beautiful human mars im still in awe of the one u made for val

Offline hunnyween

• prev. demaury
    • View Profile
AH I LOVE IT THANK U I love my son sm
tell me you love me, but you treat me like i'm never there. ★
[ aka bee / sixteen / discord: hunny#1416 / any pronouns. ]

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
leo
which one of my ocs are your favorites?
who do you work for, baby?
and does it work for you lately?

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
asdlfjks ty all sm ily all sm sm i'm so glad you like them <33

@skully here's v's !!

@ el you know i can't pick smdh
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

Offline fin reaper

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ◜ . ┊ . ◞
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 06:20:57 PM »
these are all so amazing, im in awe leo
in this town we call home
everyone hail to the pumpkin songHUB

Offline chesh is (kinda) back

• louehhhh
  • oioiiiii
    • View Profile
/ just gonna come sit down and track this and enjoy my stay / you're so talented leo omfg i can't <33
LOOKING AT THE STARS
AND WISHING YOU WERE THEM
hover + gallery + dump + plots

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
aaa ty finny it means a lot <33
& tysm chesh omg ily <33

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
smh
now i need to decide

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
it’s so pretty wtf. thank u sm
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
i'm so glad u like it skully <33

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
lucky
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2018, 05:55:17 PM »
preaching at people with no love
lucky
NAME: LUCKY AMBROZ LA CROIX ; LUCKY OR LA CROIX
ZODIAC: ARIES SUN , SCORPIO MOON , TAURUS RISING
PRONOUNS: HE / HIM
S. ORIENTATION: GAY
R. ORIENTATION: GREY.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE ; TWICE DIVORCED ( DAVID ANDERSON , WILLIAM ROMANO )
HOMETOWN: BEDFORD , NH
FACECLAIM: MATT CZUCHRY
penned by fitz / leo / marsy
L
H

song: stop me by christon gray . inspo .
fonts: helvetica neue ; icons- byom icons .

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
lucky interview part 01
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2018, 08:57:39 PM »
FIRST AND FOREMOST , WHY DON'T YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF ?
— the blonde nods with a tight , straight smile . lucky la croix ; and , no , lucky isn't a nickname . i was fortunate enough to be named after a dog . his chuckle is empty , and his half smile quickly fades .

LET'S JUMP RIGHT INTO THE DEEP END , SHALL WE ? HAVE YOU EVER REALLY HURT ANYONE , AND IF SO , DID YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE ?
— lucky sucks in a deep breath and leans back . damn , gettin' straight to the dark shit , huh ? he pauses to lick over his lips , and leans forward again , elbows rested on his knees and hands wringing together . his eyes flit from his hands to the side and back . i- i have . i think a few times , maybe- maybe more . 'wasn't always on purpose , though . i can just be a real idiot , sometimes . let's just leave it at that .

AND WHAT'S THE MOST IMMORAL THING YOU'VE EVER DONE ?
— he scoffs . if you asked anyone else what the most immoral thing i've done was , i bet you ten to one they'd all say something different , maybe even more than one thing . they probably wouldn't be able to choose . he takes another deep breath , wiping his face with his hands . i dunno . this is- this is really cuttin' deep . he laughs breathily , without humor , and paused for a while before going on . i've never told anyone this , but i let some guys from a gang beat up this big rich business dude . i'd rather not say why , specifically , in that moment that i did , but i will say he was a shitty husband , and that's an understatement . i guess , technically , it wouldn't be immoral . eye for an eye , right ? the punishment must fit the crime , all that . he deserved far worse than he got .

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THREATENED BEFORE ? HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THREATENING PEOPLE ?
— he laughs , loud and hearty , head thrown back . have i ever been threatened ? do you even have to ask ? he laughs lightly and shakes his head , smile wide but anything but joyful . i've been threatened more times than i can count on my fingers and toes — from patients , friends and family of patients , friends of past s/o's , random people ; you name 'em , and i'm probably been threatened by them . he pauses to breath in deeply and run a hand through his hair . he leans back as he exhales , looking down at his hands folded in his lap , fiddling his thumbs . how i deal with 'em depends on the person . half the time i ignore them completely , the other half i'll put them in their place and show 'em i'm not to be messed with , ya know ?

IF YOU FOUND A WALLET IN THE STREET WITH A LOT OF MONEY IN IT BUT NO IDENTIFICATION , WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT ?
— see , now that's a difficult question . i think it'd depend on my mood . i'm not gonna lie , i might keep the cash and throw the wallet away . i'd say not to tell anyone i said that , but they probably already know i'd do that . he pauses and bites his lip , looking up in thought . i wouldn't just use it for myself , though . i'd help out some friends or a patient or something . i mean , i'd get myself a coffee or something , but the rest ? 'would go towards someone else .

IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME , WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IT TO ? KEEP IN MIND THAT IT CAN'T BE ANY VARIATION OF YOUR CURRENT LEGAL NAME .
— i don't know , wow , uh . . . something at least semi-normal , i guess ; not a dog's name . he chuckles and rubs the back of his neck .

HOW MUCH SLEEP DO YOU GET EVERY NIGHT ? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET ?
— i'm not gonna sugarcoat it ; i get maybe two hours of sleep on a good night . i'd like to get at least six or seven every night . the optimal amount of sleep would be eight hours each night , but i know that's never gonna happen .

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER ATTRACTIVE IN A PERSON ?
— not an asshole . he spends little to no time thinking , clapping his hands together and shrugging . i could elaborate , but i'm just gonna leave that open to interpretation .

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
Re: ◜ . ┊ . ◞
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2018, 06:05:02 PM »
why are your templates so good ??!?