Author Topic: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« on: September 30, 2018, 04:23:32 PM »
yeet skeet why not

— avvie storage
— coding dump

— first dump
— second dump
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:25:06 PM by Hootowls »
four seasons, they fly by.

Offline AUREATE™

• CONTACTS ON PROFILE
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
Re: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 04:29:36 PM »
a quiet track
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY

FIND ME ON B.O.B. AS AUREATE & FF TRAD. TC WITH SILVERFROST

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 04:35:43 PM »
A LOUD WELCOME

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ½ sanasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »
hi i'm here
( bored. )

Offline Hukka

• 「 . sᴇᴍɪ-ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ . 」
  • ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʟ' ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʟᴀᴅ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 06:03:43 PM »
*yeets my way over here*

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 06:06:15 PM »
HELLO MES AMIS !!!!!!!!!

Offline vix

• semi-active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
i want to . . . stalcc
they say you're a little much for me
you're a liability

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
  • not in the mood to chat
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 07:03:49 PM »
sits in the fireplace
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 07:56:07 PM »
HELLO FELLOW BEARBONERS!!!

Don’t be a loner, be a bearboner

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
I'm not being a loner
I'm a bearboner
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »
SKADABOOSH
SKADABOOSH
WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO
THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING
VERY VERY FRIGHTENING
EEE

Contemplating if I should ask people to rp superheroes with me
Not like,
DC or Marvel superheroes
But like
Original superheroes

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • biggest dumbass this side of the pond
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 01:38:32 AM »
Pees

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 02:00:16 AM »
oh god no

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »
WNR group idea?

A group dedicated only to animals who could fly. If you can’t fly, you can still join the group, but you’ll be considered the lower class. Social classes are based off of Ancient Rome. Territory is either floating islands or mountains,,, or both. The lower classes would live in the mountains, higher classes in islands.

The group is probs either tricksters or peeps who think they’re doing the right thing but they’re actually evil,, idk yet

edit;; ACTUALLY NO MOUNTAINS BC IT’LL JUST BE A BLIZZARDCLAN KNOCKOFF,, so maybe just straight up abandoned Ancient Rome town or smth idk
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 06:18:46 PM by darky told me to »

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2018, 11:42:45 AM »
"In the song 'Fireflies' you state 'I get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.' How do you interpret this statement? Does each firefly hug you 1,000 times or do only 1/10th of the bugs give you a hug?"

Pryce – great question. I was the recipient of 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs for a grand total of 10,000,000 hugs. As the lyrics of the song clearly state, the average layperson would not believe their eyes if 10,000,000 fireflies were to illuminate planet Earth, nor would the average person conclude by natural instinct that 10,000 lightning bugs, acting as a collective group, are capable of embracing a human being 1,000 times without difficulty. By the same token, a gathering of lightning bugs in such vast numbers form a sort of "swarm," and a swarm can collectively surround a human and deliver a "hug" that a single firefly, acting according to the dictates of his own conscience, simply cannot. Consequently, I was embraced 1,000 times by 10,000 luminescent insects.

This may seem inconceivable due to the firefly's soft-shelled body, which is common among all winged beetles within the Lampyridae insect family. Members of the scientific community may be tempted to cast doubt upon the possibility of this exchange due to the immobility of the prothorax and pterothorax, in addition to the elytra protruding outward while a firefly is engaged in mid-flight. However, I can testify to the accuracy of this exchange. I can furthermore add that while each individual hug took place, each firefly participated in the chemical reaction commonly known as bioluminescence in which the enzymes within the firefly, in the presence of oxygen, magnesium ions and ATP, emitted a chemically produced light or "glow" because they were happy to be hugging me.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions. Stream "Fireflies" on Apple Music and Spotify.

NAME. TAGS. LINK. LINK.
made by hootowls.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:45:02 AM by Hootdini »