Author Topic: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 10:20:24 AM »
Has anyone ever played Luigi’s Mansion or is it just me
Hell I still own the GameCube version

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 10:51:17 AM »
Guys I’m sobbing I love Boos so much

Online Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:36 PM »
sobs I haven't played any nintendo games except maybe some mario kart at a friend's house

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 12:19:49 PM »

Online Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
I like that my last post on this thread was saying that I've played v little Mario Kart and now look at me

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2018, 12:23:31 PM »
Greetings
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 12:26:45 PM »
All we need is for Crows to become our Waluigi and we will be complete

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »
Waaaaaaaa
down once more — info

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
HERE WE ARE

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 08:52:02 PM »
Making up problems that don’t exist—Why do i let myself dream like this? We’re floating away, my body’s in space; We are going home. Missing pieces of my skull, I’ll sew on patches of my own soul. There’s nothing you or I can do, so let the stars fall. 'Cause from up here the sky’s my thoughts, and we’re all so small—✦

darky didn’t tell me to this time
crows’ favorite other bird

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 09:02:05 PM »
I’ve got miles of regrets and confusing friends, But perhaps it’s just my stupid head in the end. Thinking: should i wait here, or make my way home? You said go. Making up problems that don’t exist—Why do i let myself dream like this? We’re floating away, my body’s in space; We are going home—✦

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »
Well, they say people come, They say people go. This particular diamond was extra special. And though you might be gone, and the world may not know, Still I see you, celestial. And I should, but I can't let you go. But when I'm cold, I'm cold. Yeah, when I'm cold, Cold. There’s a light that you give me when I’m in shadow; There’s a feeling within me, an everglow—✦

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »
CHARACTERS.

A—F.
BRENDAN I. COLLINS
8/20/2017. male. he/him. inactive.

G—M.
FIRST M. LAST
created date. gender. pronouns. active/inactive.

N—Z.
FIRST M. LAST
created date. gender. pronouns. active/inactive.

made by hootowls.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:21:38 PM by Hootowls »

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2018, 07:48:42 PM »
got my first ever laptop boys B^|

Online Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
WOOT WOOT

{