Author Topic: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 10:20:24 AM »
Has anyone ever played Luigi’s Mansion or is it just me
Hell I still own the GameCube version
four seasons, they fly by.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 10:51:17 AM »
Guys I’m sobbing I love Boos so much

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:36 PM »
sobs I haven't played any nintendo games except maybe some mario kart at a friend's house
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 12:19:49 PM »

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
I like that my last post on this thread was saying that I've played v little Mario Kart and now look at me
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2018, 12:23:31 PM »
Greetings
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 12:26:45 PM »
All we need is for Crows to become our Waluigi and we will be complete

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • j'orvan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »
Waaaaaaaa
can't we be seventeen? — info

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
HERE WE ARE

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 08:52:02 PM »
Making up problems that don’t exist—Why do i let myself dream like this? We’re floating away, my body’s in space; We are going home. Missing pieces of my skull, I’ll sew on patches of my own soul. There’s nothing you or I can do, so let the stars fall. 'Cause from up here the sky’s my thoughts, and we’re all so small—✦

darky didn’t tell me to this time
crows’ favorite other bird

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 09:02:05 PM »
I’ve got miles of regrets and confusing friends, But perhaps it’s just my stupid head in the end. Thinking: should i wait here, or make my way home? You said go. Making up problems that don’t exist—Why do i let myself dream like this? We’re floating away, my body’s in space; We are going home—✦

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »
Well, they say people come, They say people go. This particular diamond was extra special. And though you might be gone, and the world may not know, Still I see you, celestial. And I should, but I can't let you go. But when I'm cold, I'm cold. Yeah, when I'm cold, Cold. There’s a light that you give me when I’m in shadow; There’s a feeling within me, an everglow—✦

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 04:16:49 PM »
CHARACTERS.

A—F.
BRENDAN I. COLLINS
8/20/2017. male. he/him. inactive.

G—M.
FIRST M. LAST
created date. gender. pronouns. active/inactive.

N—Z.
FIRST M. LAST
created date. gender. pronouns. active/inactive.

made by hootowls.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:21:38 PM by Hootowls »

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2018, 07:48:42 PM »
got my first ever laptop boys B^|

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
WOOT WOOT