Author Topic: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: CASTLE ON THE HILL —✦ dump
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2019, 02:19:38 PM »
hey
BRENDAN
ISAAC
COLLINS
i. welcome

ii. basic information

iii. link

iv. link

v. link

vi. link
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:33:43 PM by Hootowls »
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2019, 04:17:38 PM »
oooh
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2019, 05:24:57 PM »
eh, don’t like this.

"hey——what should we do, roosty?" brendan murmurs to his rooster, glancing back at him. he pauses, then crossly adds: "i think we should leave him here."
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2019, 06:19:02 PM »

Eh
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2019, 10:00:44 PM »
"In the song 'Fireflies' you state 'I get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.' How do you interpret this statement? Does each firefly hug you 1,000 times or do only 1/10th of the bugs give you a hug?"

Pryce – great question. I was the recipient of 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs for a grand total of 10,000,000 hugs. As the lyrics of the song clearly state, the average layperson would not believe their eyes if 10,000,000 fireflies were to illuminate planet Earth, nor would the average person conclude by natural instinct that 10,000 lightning bugs, acting as a collective group, are capable of embracing a human being 1,000 times without difficulty. By the same token, a gathering of lightning bugs in such vast numbers form a sort of "swarm," and a swarm can collectively surround a human and deliver a "hug" that a single firefly, acting according to the dictates of his own conscience, simply cannot. Consequently, I was embraced 1,000 times by 10,000 luminescent insects.

This may seem inconceivable due to the firefly's soft-shelled body, which is common among all winged beetles within the Lampyridae insect family. Members of the scientific community may be tempted to cast doubt upon the possibility of this exchange due to the immobility of the prothorax and pterothorax, in addition to the elytra protruding outward while a firefly is engaged in mid-flight. However, I can testify to the accuracy of this exchange. I can furthermore add that while each individual hug took place, each firefly participated in the chemical reaction commonly known as bioluminescence in which the enzymes within the firefly, in the presence of oxygen, magnesium ions and ATP, emitted a chemically produced light or "glow" because they were happy to be hugging me.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions. Stream "Fireflies" on Apple Music and Spotify.

1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2019, 10:02:39 PM »
Nah
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2019, 10:26:43 PM »
brendan i. collins
words: ##. bio. tag: n/a.

We’re getting somewhere
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2019, 10:42:48 PM »
brendan i. collins
tag: n/a. words: ##. bio.
text.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:59:08 AM by Hootowls »
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2019, 08:38:01 AM »
FIRST M. LAST
journal entry: #. words: ##.
"In the song 'Fireflies' you state 'I get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.' How do you interpret this statement? Does each firefly hug you 1,000 times or do only 1/10th of the bugs give you a hug?"

Pryce – great question. I was the recipient of 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs for a grand total of 10,000,000 hugs. As the lyrics of the song clearly state, the average layperson would not believe their eyes if 10,000,000 fireflies were to illuminate planet Earth, nor would the average person conclude by natural instinct that 10,000 lightning bugs, acting as a collective group, are capable of embracing a human being 1,000 times without difficulty. By the same token, a gathering of lightning bugs in such vast numbers form a sort of "swarm," and a swarm can collectively surround a human and deliver a "hug" that a single firefly, acting according to the dictates of his own conscience, simply cannot. Consequently, I was embraced 1,000 times by 10,000 luminescent insects.

This may seem inconceivable due to the firefly's soft-shelled body, which is common among all winged beetles within the Lampyridae insect family. Members of the scientific community may be tempted to cast doubt upon the possibility of this exchange due to the immobility of the prothorax and pterothorax, in addition to the elytra protruding outward while a firefly is engaged in mid-flight. However, I can testify to the accuracy of this exchange. I can furthermore add that while each individual hug took place, each firefly participated in the chemical reaction commonly known as bioluminescence in which the enzymes within the firefly, in the presence of oxygen, magnesium ions and ATP, emitted a chemically produced light or "glow" because they were happy to be hugging me.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions. Stream "Fireflies" on Apple Music and Spotify.

1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »
tracking <3
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2019, 08:47:03 AM »
FIRST M. LAST
journal entry: #. words: ##.
each line ~71 characters including spaces && hello!!

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text h

you would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the

world as I fell asleep ‘cause they’d fill the open air and leave

teadrops everywhere you’d think me rude but I would just

stand and stare.

1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2019, 03:09:01 PM »
My discord died therefore forcing me to write posts
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2019, 01:08:54 PM »
don't mess with me, i'm a big boy now and i'm very scary
i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate — bio
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2019, 09:03:54 PM »
brendan i. collins
tag: n/a. words: ##.
text.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 09:12:11 PM by Hootowls »
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »

1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic