Author Topic: BADLANDS CHAT THREAD V.3  (Read 4735 times)

Offline ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅʟᴀɴᴅs

• [ MANAGED BY AUREATE ]
    • View Profile
BADLANDS CHAT THREAD V.3
« on: October 06, 2018, 01:56:35 PM »
Hello everyone, and welcome to the third edition of The Badlands' chat thread. Please remember to be inclusive of everyone. If conversations start to involve only one or two other people, please take it to private messages or make a separate thread in General OOC. As always, all site rules apply. Please keep things PG-13 and friendly! We're all here for a good time.

If you're new, feel free to introduce yourself, and check out our plotting and shipping threads. At this time, there is no BL discord, as onsite communication is the focus.
YOUR HANDS ARE WET WITH THE BLOOD OF AN EMPIRE
YOU LICK IT OFF | ACCOUNT MANAGED BY @AUREATE™ 」

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
Re: BADLANDS CHAT THREAD V.3
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 01:57:56 PM »
I'll start this off with an introduction real quick! Hi everyone, I'm Rev and I play Tydeus. He's the current leader / "Overboss" by his own words of BL! If you guys ever wanna chat or plot I'm more than open to PMs, I love everything to do with this group and my character. I'm probably not gonna be too active here tbh but I'll do my best.
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY

Offline GRAYSON™

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »
Hey! I'm Jaws and I play Archambeau / Archie here. He's an asshole who happens to be medically trained, but doesn't really look like much of a doctor lmfao. I'm also open to PMs if anyone ever wants to chat or plot, and I'll do my best to stay active in here as well.
SONG. INFORMATION. CONTACTS. CHARACTERS. / YELLOW SMILEY OFFERS ME X LIKE HE'S DRINKING 7UP. I WOULD RATHER DRINK SIX RAZOR BLADES; RAZOR BLADES FROM A PAPER CUP. HE CAN'T UNDERSTAND, I SAY TOO TOUGH: IT'S JUST THAT I'VE SEEN THE FUTURE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[nnA N D   B O Y ,  I T ' S  R O U G Hnni] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 04:52:36 PM »
hi guys I'm Bryne/Pyre! I play Catalyst and they are ,,, a mess lmao. For a brief shining moment they were on top and then Tyd got to them and now they're a prisoner trying to find a way out of this situation. I'm still developing them but they've been really fun to play so far! I'm super open to plots and headcanons n shit so hmu
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline DARWIN.

• I'VE BEEN GHOSTING
  • rly sad, rly emo
    • [ he / him ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »
Heyo I'm Impiety/Imp but friends(so everyone!) can call me Darwin! I'm shoving in my girl Lucia here, she's an angry and protective lady who disguises herself as a sweet mama bear - she's going to be joining soon because she suspects her wife Dixie was captured by them. She's open to tons of stuff!, feel free to plot and such w her <33
YOU DON'T NEED TRICKS
YOU DON'T NEED TREATS
AND YOU DON'T NEED ME

Offline DARWIN.

• I'VE BEEN GHOSTING
  • rly sad, rly emo
    • [ he / him ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 01:01:26 AM »
also hope it's ok to track w my sub real quick ^^'
YOU DON'T NEED TRICKS
YOU DON'T NEED TREATS
AND YOU DON'T NEED ME

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 01:26:18 AM »
I love her already
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline truce.

• inactive (till mid-nov.)
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »
Hallooo I'm Truce and I have my bad boy Booker here. He's a pretty intense and quietly vicious guy who decided to turn up to the BL because he felt like he wanted to make his mark on the group and scale his way up the ranks for his own gain. He's a pretty antagonistic asshole-ish megalomaniac whose favorite toy is a glock pistol; feel free to smack the living daylights outta him.

He's open to basically any plots really tbh and when the BL becomes more active I'll ofc become more active with Booker too :-))
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME?
CAN YOU STOP THE PAIN?

—— INFO. CHARACTERS.

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 04:29:26 PM »
Hey there everyone, thought I'd pop in here very quickly to say hello even though I pretty much suck at keeping up with these big chat threads I'm working on it, I swear :^) Anyways, I'm Silent and I recently joined with my current muse baby, Celeste. She's basically a ticking time bomb that thrives on anger and chaos, so catch her doing just about every dumb, careless thing in the book and somehow surviving it all. She's also pretty mouth-y and doesn't play well with others either. I'm really invested in her, so hopefully I'll find the time to keep active !! If anyone wants to plot or anything, please plot with me I'm a sucker for plots I'm more than open to PMs.
IT'S THE CHAMPAGNE COLORED NINETEEN TWENTY-THREE
❝ AND YOU KISS A BOY WITH A HEART LIKE ROSE PETALS ON SATIN. THE NIGHT BLEEDS FIREWORK SMOKE. HIS DARK HAIR, FULL OF CURLS AND SWEAT, SLIDES THROUGH YOUR CALLOUSED FINGERS. THERE'S A STORY SOMEWHERE ABOUT A BOY WITH WINGS WHO FALLS, BUT THIS ANGEL-WINGED IN YOUR BED GRINNING HIS ANGEL-BRIGHT GRIN. YOU KNOW HE'LL ONLY SOAR. AS YOU WALK BESIDE EACH OTHER THROUGH THE SONG-LACED CITY STREETS, YOU LET YOUR HANDS BRUSH. THIS IS THE DECADE OF SOFT LIGHTING AND GREEN JAZZ AND YOUR SOUL WANTING TO BREAK OPEN, BURST, BLOOM. LOVE WILL THRIVE IN WHATEVER WAY IT CAN                                                                                 CONTACT / STORAGE / PINTEREST

Online finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • Community Assistant
  • "you have a daddy problem" - paro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 02:49:59 AM »
trackk
i thinking im sticking with my girl ana in here
she has a smol daughter named natalie who is three, ana is thirty one
she joined the badlands a little bit ago, mainly because she sees that there's power in numbers and who would want to mess with the badlands, yknow? she's observant and incredibly intelligent, as well and elegant and well put together. she's also quite manipulative and vindictive. she'll do anything to protect her bb gorl

she's practically open to any plots cx
nice to know my kind
will be on my side —HUB

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »
Hello everyone!! Your characters all sound wonderful oh gosh, and !! I would love to plot with all of you if you'd like, Tyd's plotting thread is a few threads down in this board.

I feel like there's a lot of potential for really interesting relationships between this group aslkdhf Tyd's NOT gonna be too fond of the mom and expecting mom lmfao but on the inside he wants a family so it's time for him to suffer. AND BOOKER SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Gaining influence aggressively is encouraged by Tyd but,,, only to a point where it's not a threat to him so that would be SO cool to see as it keeps going.

Also I want to apologize for my bit of inactivity yesterday and today, I've had this migraine that just,,, will NOT leave me alone and also classwork which is a. Really shitty combo. But I'm gonna try to respond to everything that needs responded to tonight!

Offline AUREATE™

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 10:02:13 PM »
Hey guys, so this is something that I could make a survey on to go more in depth if you would like, but I've been thinking for a few days about BL's territory, and I've found that personally it clashes a bit with what I picture the group as being. The beach town feels a little more reclusive than I would imagine a more violent, aggressive group calling home.

So I wanted to ask. Do you guys like the territory as it is now? What kind of place do you picture them being in? If you guys would prefer a survey for this, let me know!

If this is something that interests you guys, I'll make a thread and/or a survey, but I wanted to gauge opinions first.

Offline DARWIN.

• I'VE BEEN GHOSTING
  • rly sad, rly emo
    • [ he / him ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 05:25:09 PM »
hey y'all!! all your characters seem rly interesting and fun to plot with!

in my opinion, i love the territory asnis - however I think it'd be interesting if it had a darker atmosphere or a louder appearance than a sunshiney beach? it would be a lot more fitting for sure
YOU DON'T NEED TRICKS
YOU DON'T NEED TREATS
AND YOU DON'T NEED ME

Offline AUREATE™

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
Yeah that's something that I was thinking too! The idea that especially appealed to me was a downtown area where they could utilize like. Subway tunnels and skywalks and crumbling buildings. I love the idea of them monopolizing a big area for some reason alsdkfh. This territory is really cool but yeah I feel like it doesn't quite? Fit the turn that the group is taking?

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »
I don't have any problem with the current territory itself or anything since it seems very thought out, but I do think it kinda clashes with such an aggressive group, especially now that it's practically raining blood and chaos with Tyd as leader. Seems a little too sunny and carefree almost ?? Idk. I definitely see them in like a big city sort of place ( kind of like New York or something around those lines ). Somewhere with giant, crumbling skyscrapers and abandoned, underground subways covered in fading graffiti, and a colder climate where it's almost always cloudy and gray. Just a whole lot darker than what it is now, which I think would be a lot of fun to work with imo :^)
IT'S THE CHAMPAGNE COLORED NINETEEN TWENTY-THREE
❝ AND YOU KISS A BOY WITH A HEART LIKE ROSE PETALS ON SATIN. THE NIGHT BLEEDS FIREWORK SMOKE. HIS DARK HAIR, FULL OF CURLS AND SWEAT, SLIDES THROUGH YOUR CALLOUSED FINGERS. THERE'S A STORY SOMEWHERE ABOUT A BOY WITH WINGS WHO FALLS, BUT THIS ANGEL-WINGED IN YOUR BED GRINNING HIS ANGEL-BRIGHT GRIN. YOU KNOW HE'LL ONLY SOAR. AS YOU WALK BESIDE EACH OTHER THROUGH THE SONG-LACED CITY STREETS, YOU LET YOUR HANDS BRUSH. THIS IS THE DECADE OF SOFT LIGHTING AND GREEN JAZZ AND YOUR SOUL WANTING TO BREAK OPEN, BURST, BLOOM. LOVE WILL THRIVE IN WHATEVER WAY IT CAN                                                                                 CONTACT / STORAGE / PINTEREST