Author Topic: BADLANDS CHAT THREAD V.3  (Read 16226 times)

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
Re: BADLANDS CHAT THREAD V.3
« Reply #645 on: February 13, 2019, 02:06:48 AM »
interesting is definitely the word to use! especially since caelan will be there, which automatically heightens the tension.
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 13, 2019, 03:00:45 AM »
Cat: oh joy, more people from my member's pasts coming to cause trouble
they're a shit I'm sorry
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 13, 2019, 03:23:12 AM »
i promise the trouble will mostly only be between those two - they both have slightly differing views of what happened and it causes arguments.

but i do love cat
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 13, 2019, 11:49:40 AM »
Cat squints at everything you just said
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 13, 2019, 12:14:18 PM »
cat will find out their individual accounts soon enough and can make their own decisions based on what they hear.

but i still do love cat.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 13, 2019, 12:33:22 PM »
good good

thank you <3

Offline FERN.

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2019, 10:48:22 PM »
hey ya'll , i'm marty / marsy / mars ( i have ,, lots of Names ) , and this Babie is gonna be joining the badlands here pretty soon / at ,,, Some Point in the near-ish future !! i still gotta get a lot of stuff set up for him 'n' ,, stuff but yee *finger guns*

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 13, 2019, 11:55:48 PM »
oo welcome to the Badlands! excited to see you n Fern around
what's he like?

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 14, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
thank you !!
& he's a li'l smol babe , selectively mute , and he seems kinda unsuspecting & pacifist but he's lowkey Violent and basically a tiny ball of rage n hatred n Vengeance (': he's just gr8 at hiding it and being Deceitful and playing the innocent & he cares about very , very few people 'n' everyone else , to him , are either a) neutral but expendable or b) Deserves to Dieâ„¢ or c) innocent and deserves only good and he will protecc ( there's very few of these lbr ) && he's not the best physical fighter , but he's good at finding random things to throw at people and he can pick locks so there's That i guess lmao . i'm love him very very much and i'm excited to see how he plays out here !
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ god's sick joke # 3074

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 14, 2019, 11:34:05 AM »
I love him already I can't wait to have him here

Online rilakkuma

• mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 14, 2019, 04:09:35 PM »
tracking, hey everyone!

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 14, 2019, 04:30:27 PM »
hey there!

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 19, 2019, 08:16:37 PM »
... might make a BL character.. maybe-

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: — ‘ 西海岸 ’
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2019, 08:29:57 PM »
yoyoyo amaya! we'd love to have you ~
「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 19, 2019, 08:50:37 PM »
yoyoyo amaya! we'd love to have you ~
^^