Author Topic: BADLANDS PLOTTING THREAD V.2  (Read 1101 times)

Offline 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

• [ MANAGED BY BRYNE ]
    • View Profile
BADLANDS PLOTTING THREAD V.2
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:02:23 PM »
Welcome to BL's plotting thread! This should be kept completely IC, as this is only for plotting. If the topic changes to something more casual or OOC, please do your best to move to the chatting thread or to a separate thread in General OOC. Thank you!
YOUR HANDS ARE WET WITH THE BLOOD OF AN EMPIRE
YOU LICK IT OFF | ACCOUNT MANAGED BY @BRYNE 」

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: BADLANDS PLOTTING THREAD V.2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
Starting this off again, hi everyone! Tyd is open to,,, absolutely anything like seriously please just throw things my way tbh. I can do open or private threads, anything goes!
BUT THE DARKER THE WEATHER THE BETTER THE MAN
[ YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHO I AM  ——  CHARACTERS  &  PINTEREST ———— ]

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
track
Cat's open to most things? but they're stuck in the warehouse so y/c would have to come to him but once they're there like. there's v little I'm not open to, so whatever would me most ic for your character, finding a chained up hooligan that is sort of friendly but also antagonistic? idk how do I explain Catalyst lmao
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 06:06:11 PM »
sits
once i get a character approved i’m bringing him over ;^)
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline merged stuff

• [dead characters and testing]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
awkward squawking
AND NOW I SEE THE SUNLIGHT
I FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS

Offline 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

• ‘ 童子 ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 09:19:10 PM »
gabe is open for plots!
also, i made a separate plotting thread if anyone is interested :ooo
LIKE A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
——————————— I WILL LAY ME DOWN

Offline WILLOW

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »
trackk
you don’t know my heart
the way you know my face

Offline kp.

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
   HEY  ,  ADORA  . 

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 05:54:49 PM »
Anyone wanna plot with willow or get a thread going with her?
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »
plots with Catalyst anyone?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »
my muse is rlly weird rn
so
does anyone wanna plot