Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS  (Read 241 times)

Online scarecrows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS
« on: October 11, 2018, 12:09:19 AM »
Hello all! If you check the staff page daily like I do, you've noticed a change - Aureate has stepped down, and we'd like to publicly thank them for their time on staff, and acting as admin. They've really done a lot of good for this site, and they're in our little staffy hearts forever.

However, because of this, we're short on staff! Staff applications are now definitely, 100% and excitingly open! If you're interested in taking part of running the site, have experience with coding, have some sick ideas/memes, please feel free to apply! Please be aware, we run a lot off of discussions and opinions, so being able to debate without taking objections personally is very important. We're not currently announcing a cutoff date/number of applications that will be chosen, this will vary depending on the fates, the roll of the dice, and/or what we're feeling at 1 am on a Thursday night.

Please find some time to give Aureate your appreciation, and feel free to open up a staff application if you're interested! That's all!
you in my life is like sipping on straight chlorine — info

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:15:52 AM »
Momentarily hijacking this thread to say that working with the staff team and this site as a whole has been an absolute pleasure and I had a great time, so thank YOU GUYS for all the hard work you put into this site too, both as members and leaders. It feels as much like a family as it does a team. Being a part of this was really rewarding.

So honestly, I would 100% say that anyone reading this should apply, it's a good time.
EVER HAD A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T GO ON? TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT GETTING WEAKER, CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAVING LOST YOUR WAY, FEELING DEFEATED. SAT STARING, COUNTING SPIRAL PATTERNS ON THE WALL. YOU WONDER IF YOUR LUCK IS EVER GONNA TURN AROUND, BUT, OH ﷽﷽﷽﷽
——–——YOU NEED A LITTLE LIGHT TO GUIDE THE WAY   ]

INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Offline trick-or-treedy

• Community Assistant
  • unironically likes nickelback
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 12:31:10 AM »
You were a great staffy Rev! I'd like to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the site and all its members <33

Good lucky with finding someone! As we all know, the best decisions are made at 1am on a Thursday night. I know I'm personally up making rice and I regret nothing.
Spoiler: come at me coppers • show
hoot asked you yesterday

you are big boy
you're big boy
boogie woogie woogie
*finger guns*

joey loves you <3

Offline vampyre

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 12:36:06 AM »
tracking
Rev I've got so much love, respect and gratitude and I'mma stop before I get even mushier

I'm also excited to welcome our future staffers w open arms
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory —————— —— ————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 12:56:08 AM »
The staff team will never be the same without a Rev making sure we meme in the right channel,,,,,

Btw any new staffer must know how to tame a wild Hoot
darky didn’t tell me to this time
crows’ favorite other bird

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 12:48:43 PM »
question!! if we already have a staff application, should we just bump it, or if it’s old should we update it or male a new one!!

also rip rev, a good staffer they will be missed ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
ok but seriously rev you did good <3
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
SO BOTTOMS UP, LETS FORGET TONIGHT

Online scarecrows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 12:50:41 PM »
bump it, feel free to edit/update and do whatever you'd like! if it's really really fricking old and you'd just rather make a whole new one, go ahead! otherwise, just feel free to tweak or do w/e!
you in my life is like sipping on straight chlorine — info

Offline sanghost

• spooks / ½ sanasa
  • Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »
thank you for everything, rev!! you're a great person and i appreciate all the time and effort you've put into the site <3

when this r e p e t i t i o n ends behind the window shades, a semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made — that most unrestful bed, that most original of sins, and you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again. I'd hate to let you down, so I'll let the waters rise and drown my dull reflection in the naïve expectation in your eyes. back in a cast bit-part, back when I felt most free, I had a butcher's / heart and no-one thought they knew me         .        .        .        .        .         .          [ ★ ]

Offline kip

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 09:34:54 AM »
ahh, i'm sorry to see you go— i always admired you and your opinions, and i wish you good luck in whatever comes next :~)

trackin'

Online Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT EST !! That means that any app posted afterwards won’t be considered for this round of promotions

Online Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 04:28:45 AM »
OKAY SO LIKE I ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP LIKE 20 MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT BUT applications are now closed!! Thank you to everyone who applied!!

Online Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile