Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS  (Read 484 times)

Offline santa caws

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS
« on: October 11, 2018, 12:09:19 AM »
Hello all! If you check the staff page daily like I do, you've noticed a change - Aureate has stepped down, and we'd like to publicly thank them for their time on staff, and acting as admin. They've really done a lot of good for this site, and they're in our little staffy hearts forever.

However, because of this, we're short on staff! Staff applications are now definitely, 100% and excitingly open! If you're interested in taking part of running the site, have experience with coding, have some sick ideas/memes, please feel free to apply! Please be aware, we run a lot off of discussions and opinions, so being able to debate without taking objections personally is very important. We're not currently announcing a cutoff date/number of applications that will be chosen, this will vary depending on the fates, the roll of the dice, and/or what we're feeling at 1 am on a Thursday night.

Please find some time to give Aureate your appreciation, and feel free to open up a staff application if you're interested! That's all!
the sickly sweet holidays keep me in bed — info

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ADMIN & STAFF APPLICATIONS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:15:52 AM »
Momentarily hijacking this thread to say that working with the staff team and this site as a whole has been an absolute pleasure and I had a great time, so thank YOU GUYS for all the hard work you put into this site too, both as members and leaders. It feels as much like a family as it does a team. Being a part of this was really rewarding.

So honestly, I would 100% say that anyone reading this should apply, it's a good time.
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY

Offline reedolph

• it's christmas damn it
  • unironically likes nickelback
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 12:31:10 AM »
You were a great staffy Rev! I'd like to personally thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the site and all its members <33

Good lucky with finding someone! As we all know, the best decisions are made at 1am on a Thursday night. I know I'm personally up making rice and I regret nothing.
Spoiler: come at me coppers • show
hoot asked you yesterday

you are big boy
you're big boy
boogie woogie woogie
*finger guns*

joey loves you <3

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 12:36:06 AM »
tracking
Rev I've got so much love, respect and gratitude and I'mma stop before I get even mushier

I'm also excited to welcome our future staffers w open arms
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 12:56:08 AM »
The staff team will never be the same without a Rev making sure we meme in the right channel,,,,,

Btw any new staffer must know how to tame a wild Hoot

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 12:48:43 PM »
question!! if we already have a staff application, should we just bump it, or if it’s old should we update it or male a new one!!

also rip rev, a good staffer they will be missed ╰(*΄︶`*)╯♡
ok but seriously rev you did good <3
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
( left the site, contact me on discord )

Offline santa caws

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 12:50:41 PM »
bump it, feel free to edit/update and do whatever you'd like! if it's really really fricking old and you'd just rather make a whole new one, go ahead! otherwise, just feel free to tweak or do w/e!
the sickly sweet holidays keep me in bed — info

Offline sango claus

• crimmus / ½ sanasa
  • Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »
thank you for everything, rev!! you're a great person and i appreciate all the time and effort you've put into the site <3

Offline kip

• Loner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 09:34:54 AM »
ahh, i'm sorry to see you go— i always admired you and your opinions, and i wish you good luck in whatever comes next :~)

trackin'

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT EST !! That means that any app posted afterwards won’t be considered for this round of promotions

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 04:28:45 AM »
OKAY SO LIKE I ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP LIKE 20 MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT BUT applications are now closed!! Thank you to everyone who applied!!

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile