Author Topic: Camp Apocalypse I'M SURROUNDED, I'M HOUNDED ☼ he's here  (Read 84 times)

Offline THORNE H.

• View Profile
I'M SURROUNDED, I'M HOUNDED ☼ he's here
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:56:14 PM »
Thorne had not just crossed some gross ocean/lake thing to be greeted by nothing. See, Thorne wasn't unfamiliar with the ocean - the Badlands was by one - but he didn't like it. Especially when the weather was like this, uncomfortably cold especially if you got wet. "Good lord." Thorne muttered as he made it to shore, pulling the canoe up to the sand and gesturing to his friend (or furry pal, depending on how you looked at it) Jeffrey. The fox peered curiously at him, then leaped over the edge (in classic fox fashion).

Well, Thorne was tired of waiting (it'd been about five seconds), so he started towards the woods. "Jordan! Jordannn!!!" Hopefully, anyone within a five mile radius would be able to hear him. "Where's Jordan? Or the dumbass? Or both?"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:17:34 AM by Hootowls »
LET'S KILL TONIGHT.

Offline JORDAN

• camp apocalypse director
  • 「 played by finny. 」
    • View Profile
Re: I'M SURROUNDED, I'M HOUNDED ☼ he's here
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:42:21 PM »
jordan hadn't been too sure of when thorne would be joining them at camp apocalypse for the small time he would be there to help with the baby. when it started getting closer to that time, she'd visit the shore more often to check for him, excited to see her friend again. it had just been a few months since she had seen him last, but she missed him, she couldn't deny that.

she was making her way down to the shore for her daily check when she heard the voice she had been waiting for. a big grin made its way onto her features before she picked up her pace a little bit. when she spotted him, she called out to him. "thorne harkness!" jordan said happily, walking over to him. "welcome to camp apocalypse!" she debated in her head whether to hug him or not, he wasn't a very huggable person, but she was so she decided to. she quickly wrapped her arms around him, giving him a tight embrace for only a few seconds before pulling away again. "how was your travel over here?"

Spoiler:  ◂   LITTLE SUNSHINE | 11 / 10 • show

・゚★ ☾  LITTLE DARLING, IT'S BEEN A LONG COLD LONELY WINTER LITTLE DARLING, IT FEELS LIKE YEARS SINCE ITS BEEN HERE. HERE COMES THE SUN, HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY IT'S ALL RIGHT

GENERAL ★
jordan claire wright | jord, jordy, jordo | sunshine
cisgender female | she/her | female
twenty-two | mentally older | july twentieth | cancer
currently a director of camp apocalypse
formerly a loner and temporary member of the badlands
speaks in bold, thinks in italics

OTHER ★
has a knack of wearing others people's clothes (hoodies, shirts, etc.)
makes bad jokes and puns
really good with kids
smells of vanilla
she's nine months pregnant, ready to pop at any moment h a ha

APPEARANCE ★
stands at 5'8 | average strength
medium lengthed blonde hair | bright blue eyes | cute freckles on her nose | cute smile
appearance
wears a white ring on her thumb | has a black ring with a band of diamonds that she use to wear on her left ring finger but it's now in a pocket of her backpack | wears comfortable clothes, mostly depending on the weather
her nose is pierced a small diamond stud and she has a few ear piercings
physical health: 89%

PERSONALITY ★ 
biography
sweet | humorous | intelligent | friendly | adventurous
stubborn | anxious | talkative | goofy | curious
quiet at times | kind of gullible | still learning to put herself first | adaptable | observant
use to be really mean, but she is getting really better, especially after she met evan and nixon
stuff here
mental health: 85%

RELATIONSHIPS ★
heartchart
pansexual | panromantic | a mixture of monogamous and polyamorous, more monogamous though   
single | [ 1 ] crush | [ 0 ] potential crushes
npc x npc | generation 1  | adopted by n/a | has a baby boy on the way
trusts: thorne, travis, nixon, partially evan
jorvan, jordnix, ⅓ jordnixvan, thordan

INTERACTION ★
average physically fighting | mentally average  | attack in BOLD #FFF8DC
generally will not initiate fights | will fight back if attacked
stuff about fighting
ask to maim/capture/kill
peaceful/nonviolent actions can be powerplayed
SHE'S A CARVER
[ SHE'S A BUTCHER WITH A SMILE ]