Author Topic: LADY OF LIGHT — private  (Read 649 times)

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
LADY OF LIGHT — private
« on: October 11, 2018, 02:39:41 PM »
It was Saturday, the first of the two days that Kyle and Greg both had off and got to relax on. They had very different schedules during the week, and although they spent time together for dinner and obvious snuggling and other late night activities like movies, the weekends were the days where they really genuinely got to relax, and Kyle would be lying if he said he didn't love it. It was late, already around 11:30, but the smaller of the two men didn't really want to wake up his significant other just yet. However, he was starting to be put in pain, since just a couple of days ago he had gotten a new tattoo on the back of his shoulder, and Greg had been snuggling into it all night, causing him a lot of soreness. Finally, Kyle was forced to sigh and reach up to brush Greg's hair back, chirping softly, "Beloved...? I need you to move a little..."

( basically I imagine this to be like a year after we've moved in together so no kiddies yet but we are married. And I had both of us being o much our normal selves in this, so both of us being trans, but we can be Cis™ guys if you want )
we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: LADY OF LIGHT — private
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:48:08 PM »
let’s go cis cx

greg had never been one to wake up on the first wake up call, so you always had to wake him around ten or so minutes early, then come back to get him up. the male groaned as kyle started talking, grumbling something in his still half asleep state, slowly rolling onto his shoulder and shoving an arm under his pillow. “noooo not yet.” he mumbled sleepily, rubbing his face and then turning away from kyle.
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
( left the site, contact me on discord )

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 02:56:53 PM »
Sighing a bit in soft relief, Kyle moved to push himself up and say softly as he climbed out of bed, "It's almost noon, love. Almost time for lunch." With that, he headed over to the mirror in the room, turning and peeling back the bandage over his new tattoo, glancing at it. The tattoo was of Spiderman, right on top of his right shoulder blade. He was planning on getting a matching Venom one on the other shoulder blade, but it would cost more, and hurt more, so he hadn't wanted to get them both at once.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 02:59:54 PM »
he groaned. “you know i don’t wake up until at least half pass.” he mumbled. that was his way of saying 30 after an hour, basically. it was kind of a family think. he slowly turned onto his stomach and shifted his shoulder. “ugh, fuckin’.. bursitis..” he mumbled.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
Putting the bandages back down, Kyle smiled softly and moved over to sit on the bed, gently rubbing along the other's spine, "Fuckin' what...?"

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 03:05:36 PM »
he sighed. “you know how sometimes my shoulder randomly hurts for three weeks? that’s cslled bursitis, it’s inflammation of s joint. i only ever get it in my fuckin [email protected] he sighed and turned his head to the male.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:39 PM »
Frowning softly, Kyle leaned over to gently kiss Greg's cheek, saying softly, "Is there anything I can do? We've got the hot pad, and meds and stuff."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »
he sighed. “nothing helps it really, just gotta keep off it. i’ll be fine, babe.” he mumbled and turned to kiss him gently.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 07:39:49 PM »
Kissing back with a small smile, Kyle said softly, "Alright as long as you're sure you'll be okay..." He gently squeezed the other's hand before getting to his feet, moving t grab a shirt.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 07:42:15 PM »
it took greg s moment before getting up, moving to get on the oldest shirt he owned and really the shirt he wore the most. his blueish gray marvel t-shirt that had the original avengers on it. it had a few holes and patches, but it was his favourite shit besides his tank tops. he pulled on some stretchy shorts and stretched slowly. “did you sleep well~?”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 07:45:13 PM »
Kyle blinked and shifted, shrugging, "Well, sort of. I'm always sort of restless.." He then said, smiling and snickering, "You nuzzled into my new tattoo all night though, and that stung to hell and back."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 07:47:42 PM »
he frowned deeply, his eyebrows doing that thing where they go together and his eyes sort of narrowed- his friends had taken to calling it the ‘super hero smolder’ because that’s what it resembled. he moved to pull him into a little kiss. “i’m sorry, baby. you should’ve woken me up..”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Smiling softly, Kyle closed his eyes briefly before kissing back, "Beloved, it's fine. It hurts at first no matter what. Speaking of which, where's the stuff the artist gave me to make sure it didn't get infected or anything?"

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
he paused and looked towards the bathroom. “either it’s in there or it’s in the medicine cabinet in the kitchen. you gonna need help or?”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2018, 07:59:24 PM »
He nodded and said softly, moving into the bathroom, "Yeah, it's right in the place on the shoulder I can't reach myself."