Author Topic: zenith's staff application  (Read 223 times)

Offline zenith

• aka jamie/landshark
  • more active on iwaku
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
zenith's staff application
« on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »
screen name zenith
activity level id say around 8/10. i work a part time job in the evenings and have college classes in the mornings, but thats about it.
experience? ive been staff (either admin or mod positions) in other groups/sites before - some were gaming groups. ive also lead and ran my own groups before. idk if irl means anything but i was captain of my track team in 2017
time spent on rp sites i was on wcrpg/ff back in 2012, thats where i started. then i went to this other rp site for 4 years, now im here. ive been on rp sites for about 7 years
why do you think you'd be a good fit? im a pretty friendly person and i get along with people well. ive worked with lots of people before so im not afraid to be honest and state my opinion when discussing something. ive also been told that im not bias when it comes to debates - i like to see and compare both sides. i know how to code a good amount of things. im not like.. a professional or anything but i taught myself back in 2013 how to code (mainly CSS and HTML). since im a computer science major, i also take a programming class where we're currently learning C (C++ and C#)
other n/a
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:50:43 PM by zenith »
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
carrd - char. gallery - contact - info