Author Topic: I KEEP ON GOING BACK // ND leader tryouts  (Read 281 times)

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
I KEEP ON GOING BACK // ND leader tryouts
« on: October 15, 2018, 09:50:55 PM »
EDIT: This is now leader tryouts, as I've stepped down from leading Northstar. The sooner you get posting and the more you do, the more likely you'll be selected, though the ideas and plans you've got will also be a big contributing factor.

Anyone that would like to apply for any position should note a few things:
Promotions will happen ICly, and only after earning the position through activity and other contribution.
Anyone aiming higher might get promoted to Page before anything else, but any stand outs might get promoted faster.
There's no limit on how many people can apply for a position, and two people can sign up together for deputy if they want.

Code: (delete the parenthesis) [Select]
[b]Roleplayer's Name:[/b]
[b]Muse:[/b]
[b]Activity Level:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]About Character:[/b] (you can write as much or as little here as you like, or about anything related to the character)
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Ideas For ND/Changes You'd Make:[/b] (mainly geared towards those trying out for deputy, but anyone else would get bonus points)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:58:10 PM by vampyre »
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: I KEEP ON GOING BACK // ND hp/deputy tryouts
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 01:43:24 AM »
bumping
I'm super burnt out so it's more and more looking like I'm looking for a replacement leader
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
Re: I KEEP ON GOING BACK // ND leader tryouts
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »
updated