Author Topic: smithereens ✧ dump.  (Read 197 times)

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
smithereens ✧ dump.
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:59:05 AM »
even though it's m e i abuse,

new dump and imma try and keep this clean kinda maybe, but we'll see. feel free to track and hang around though! :^)

i'll keep on going b a c k.
I GUESS I'M TIRED OF TALK OF HOPE,
i've learned that doves and ravens fly the same.

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
Re: smithereens ✧ dump.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 04:55:29 PM »
character ideas
one. girl with a princess complex and possible maladaptive daydreaming disorder. was neglected as a child and spent a lot of time on her own, which spurred on and kickstarted her disorder. in her daydreams, she's the princess, which is where the princess complex stemmed from. since no one else would help her in real life, she began imagining scenarios where people would have to help her when she needed it. viewed as, and portrays herself as, a rich bitch with too much arrogance and pride to care about others. however, this is mainly to protect herself. also comes off as a narcissist but isn't at all, tends to view herself in a rather harsh and critical manner.

two. the wild child. the reckless one that all friends have to watch out for when they go out. always doing something crazy, always loud and brash and excitable. never knows when to stop, really. everything is always high speeds and thrills for her, and she lives her life as though she could die at any moment ( which, with her lifestyle, she could ). always the loudest voice in the room and the center of attention, and it's draining for her, sometimes. needs to learn to relax and spend time alone and be okay with it, but has an ungodly fear of being left out and forgotten. always needs people to be focused on her, so she'll do everything in her power to keep it that way.

three. race car driver. perhaps both official and underground. is an adrenaline junkie and literally is obsessed with the thrill of the speed and the chase. adrenaline is like a drug to him, and he's always looking for the next big race or the next big stunt. kind of a goofy, silly guy, quite charismatic and easy on the eyes. a smooth-talker, but quite closed off in reality. always says he's married to racing and his car, which is true. a bit of a workaholic ( with all the adrenaline it provides? of course he is ) and tends to pour most of his time and effort into racing. he enjoys it a lot and wouldn't change it for the world, but often neglects friends and family due to this.

four. your modern day half-assed detective. the typical black and white cliche detective form the 1920s or something, but modern day. smokes half a pack a day and has his own private investigation agency, but only actually shows up to work about two days every other week. good at his job, quite a nosy and curious individual that loves getting into other people's business and drama, just lazy. literally barely any motivation and quite defensive, has seasonal depression ( that hits during summer and winter... and fall and spring ) but does attend therapy. not gonna lie, probably in love with his therapist but doesn't want to, and won't, say shit so he can keep meeting them.

Offline fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 06:08:07 AM »
meep meep Track <3
stories were different , though: they came alive in the telling . without a human voice to read them aloud , or a pair of wide eyes following them by flashlight beneath a blanket , they had no real existence in our world .   —  FITZ / LEO / MARS . HE / HIM . LOVING DUMBASS . DIRECTORY

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 10:10:40 AM »
hellooo welcome to my dead dump :^)))

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 04:26:36 AM »
summary.
NAME: eloise maia richardson.
PRONOUNS: she/her.
BIRTH DATE: april first.
ASTROLOGICAL: aries.
aesthetics.
daisy by marc jacobs, silk dresses, the golden hour, pressed flowers, the great gatsby, poetry, pastel skies, chivalry, impressionism, lavish parties, ballroom dances, pearl necklaces.
beauty queen.
" heart caught in a riptide, cold pacific water keep on pulling me under. drowning in my sorrows, eager waves keep on crashing, you say that it's over. "
princess complex
by blackbear
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:28:08 AM by pari. »

Offline parkerr

• dm for discord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »
YEET
BEEN TRYING TO ❝ SPEAK ❞ FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS. OPEN MY MOUTH,
all that comes out is white noise and incomprehensible sounds. &&

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 12:30:16 PM »
crispin alexander wilkinson — "when i leave don't save my seat, i'll be back when it's all complete."
— real flippant, he honestly just never seems to be stressed about anything and if he is, it's bottled up insanely well. he's laid-back and chill, always managing to take everything in stride.
— can seem very apathetic from time to time. has these clinical approaches to problems and will dissect issues in order to reach a solution. this makes him the worst person to go to when looking for comfort, but the best to strategise with in order to resolve dilemmas.
— despite his naturally relaxed demeanour, mentally, he's kind of high strung. he never shows it on the surface, but his mind works six miles per minute and he always stresses about the littlest things. in other words, he's an over-thinker. doesn't show this side to most people since he sometimes seems like a maniac.
— pretty open about his feelings, isn't one to shy away from confessions or confessing. he also carries this through his opinions as well, in which he isn't afraid to let people know what he thinks on different topics, including possibly controversial ones.
— dresses really nicely? refuses to leave the house unless he thinks he looks good. which means he won't ever wear sweats out of the house because he doesn't believe in athleisure or leisure wear out of the house okay.
— not gonna lie,,, he's not the best student there is. he hates studying, and will not do it without some kind of incentive or unless he knows he will fail otherwise. he'll do bare minimum and call it quits, he hates the school system and everything it stands for so he'd rather not feed into it, even if it means getting Cs.
— gorillaz and foster the people are basically like the only two bands he listens to religiously. the rest is random indie music.
— overanalyzes basically all movies. he's the type to know about the directors and the actors and the production of a movie, and uses that to also make his opinion on whether he liked the film or not. total movie buff, wants to be a director one day, leave him alone.
— will update more later whoop

Offline pari.

• halfway alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 05:01:57 PM »
cecilio rafael schiavone — "living at the speed of light, i could be dead by morning."
— born on february fourteenth, making him an aquarius. also a valentine’s day baby, and he hates it because his birthday is supposed to be his day, what the heck.
— has two older sisters, of whom give him hell but also protect the living shit out of him. they’re all very close as siblings, despite bickering all the time. cecilio would literally do anything for them.
— has attended private school basically his entire life? however, hates telling people that he has attended only private schools because then it makes everyone think that he’s a spoiled brat and he’s not.
— he is nothing like his parents or his siblings whatsoever. not only in appearance, but personality as well. everyone in his family are blondes, and then there’s cecilio, who literally looks like the black sheep of the family. personality-wise, he is the extrovert in a family of introverts.
— his parents are upper middle class, so he grew up quite cushioned. not exactly lavish, since he had to share with two other siblings, but comfy all the same. his parents loved all of them dearly, and cecilio definitely got special treatment for being the youngest.
— he is about three years apart from dana, and six years apart from rhea. he’s definitely much closer to dana, but he confides in rhea for problems, since he knows well that dana isn’t level-headed from time to time.
— found his love of cars and motorcycles when he was about thirteen. dana and rhea both pitched in alongside his parents in order to buy him a dirtbike as a gift. needless to say, he spent majority of that year riding the backpath in the woods with his bike. this was also probably when he realized his affinity towards adrenaline.
— his friend took him to a nascar competition when he was fourteen. of course, this was the spark of his desire to become a nascar racer. his friend's father, of whom worked in the pit crew of a well-known driver, helped him kickstart his journey.
— cecilio started driving in secrecy. he attended more races after this with the help of his friend, and the nascar driver taught him to drive when he was around fifteen. since he didn't have a car of his own yet, or any other connections or resources other than the driver, cecilio spent most of his time at the race track.
— he got his first car when he was seventeen, along with his license of course. he found himself sneaking out, or "staying over at a friend's" much more often during this time. his parents let him off the hook, figuring that he was out with a girl or whatnot, but really, he was participating in street races.
— it was only a few months in before he was arrested for said street races. luckily, the cops were nice enough to let him off the hook for being young. he called the nascar driver to bail him out, and that was where cecilio caught his first lucky break: the driver promised to mentor him, but only on the prerequisite that he gained his parents' approval.
— it was easier said than done. eventually, his parents came around, despite the hesitance that still clouded them. a shaky yes was still a yes, nonetheless. that was that, cecilio was in and his parents were pouring most of his saved up college funds into this. it was scary, risking all of cecilio's future on what could possibly be a pointless stunt.
— it was a sigh of relief when he found his first sponsor at the age of eighteen. it was a big ordeal, truthfully. a big party and everything, with family and friends alike, celebrating the fact that cecilio made things somehow work out. god, the relief was palpable that night.
— he competed his first nascar event at nineteen, one of the youngest - if not the youngest - competing. he ended third. good, but not enough. not for cecilio, at least.
— cecilio is a really sweet guy, honestly. he's kind of the whole package deal, you know? the kind of guy your friends wanna hang out with all the time, the guy you can bring to your family, he's the end goal. of course, he's got his issues though, but we'll talk about those later.
— when first meeting him, it's easy to see that he's an extremely charismatic guy. always the center of attention but never intentionally so. he just has a presence, and he doesn't need to speak up to be heard. people will shut up just to hear him whisper, if they had to.
— with charisma comes humour, and cecilio tends to express this through sarcasm. he's not comedic in the way of comedians, but he's just funny, and he does what he does well.
— a charmer. not the type to settle down, and will flirt with most everyone, whether purposefully or not. he loves the thrill of the chase, as well. he tends to go for those who don't yield too easily to his words, since he likes playing the game, so to speak.
— despite seeming like an open book, cecilio is anything but. he's a reserved guy, and tends to never reveal his cards. he'd be a fine poker player if he wasn't so in love with racing. no one really knows him, except for his family, and he prefers to keep it that way. it's hard for him to trust others enough to open up to them.
— uses humour to deflect uncomfortable situations. cecilio can't handle heavy topics or conversations about himself before surface level information. he hates it, he hates the thought of people wanting to get to know him. he will usually brush aside these curiosities with sarcasm.
— while he sleeps around quite a bit, he, again, isn't one to settle. he's a workaholic, basically married to his car. not only is it fun, but also, cecilio travels much too often to feel as though he's really ready for a stable relationship. he travels to promote his sponsors, to attend different races, for pleasure, anything. and so, he's never sticking to one place long enough to form committed bonds.
— loves hearing announcers butcher his last name, omigod. he's kind of a dick, yeah, but he honestly thinks it's so funny and entertaining when people stumble over his name?
— he's italian and he has an accent. his mom's cooking is the best, no one can fight him on that, and he loves braiding his sisters' hair. he's also a pretty decent cook himself, with his mother's teaching growing up, but it's not his favourite thing to do.
— early riser, can't stay up late for the life of him. his bedtime is midnight at the latest, but he starts getting super grumpy at ten. he'd sleep at eight everyday if he could, truthfully.
— doesn't like coffee? it tastes like burnt water to him, he literally hates it. opts for tea, and loves starbucks refreshers or matcha frappucinos.
— still does street races and underground racing, but he's much more discreet about it now. like he recognizes where and when is good, and knows to slow the fuck down if he ends up seeing a cop like honestly.
— such a great storyteller? his nieces and nephews loooove when he reads to them, and they'll basically force him to do so all the time.
— secret favorite movie is lemonade mouth bitch, he watches it whenever he’s sad and no one can stop him.
« Last Edit: Today at 11:25:04 AM by pari. »

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:54:34 PM »
PARIII
I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!
i keep my ideals alive