Author Topic: The Young Rogues I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND - open  (Read 222 times)

Offline Russel S.

• ➳public menace
  • played by: darky
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND - open
« on: October 23, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »
I'M TRYING TO FIND THAT PEACE OF MIND・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚
Halloween was coming up, and though he'd spent most of his Halloweens alone didn't mean he wasn't getting into the spirit a bit; two years ago he'd been traveling with someone around this time, and they'd told him about the celebrations in the old world around this time; nowadays the only way Russel had to tell the time was to count the hours of daylight and wait until you could see your breath in front of you.

And that he did, and he assumed it was close enough to Halloween to start decorating. The skulls of small animals were easy enough to find littered in gutters and under scraggly bushes, so he started by putting them all around the inside and outside of his house. Next, he stole a mask and dark cloak from a nomadic group camping about twenty miles from the Rogues current camp; an easy enough trek with Cedric.

Donning the mask - which seemed to be a masquerade mask, looking at it closely - and cloak, Russel continued to go about his business somewhat normally. If anybody were to notice, they might see an strange skip in his step as he moved; the only indicator of his excitement except for his gruesome decorations.

//If anybody's wondering, his mask looks like [this].
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:54:12 PM by vampyre »
REALITY BLEEDS ANSWERS
russel ;; he/him ;; 14yrs ;; busy, tag for quicker response