Author Topic: in the woods somewhere - private  (Read 651 times)

Offline persephone .

• she/her
    • View Profile
in the woods somewhere - private
« on: October 28, 2018, 03:19:37 PM »
sorry this is ugly i wanted to get it up quick before i spend 5000 years changing my character
i'll have a character up in a bit
MY TELL-TALE HEART'S
A HAMMER IN MY
CHEST
a

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: in the woods somewhere - private
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 03:29:03 PM »
howdy howdy, my boy will be up soon
TO REALIZE THE HAND OF LIFE IS REACHING OUT
*:・゚✦TO RID ME OF MY PRIDE, I CALL ALLEGIANCE TO MYSELF

Offline persephone .

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »
take your time man!!
i hope she's alright?

Spoiler: show
fixing things, robots, loud music, scented candles, fantasy novels, burritos, spicy food, sweets, road trips, parties.
dislikes
family events, being told what to do, cleaning, tight clothing, non-fiction, staying still.
hobbies
building things, fixing electronics, reading, cooking.
THEODOSIA
information
FULL NAME: theodosia elaina schreier.
NICKNAME(S): theo,
SEX: female.
DATE OF BIRTH: may 29th.
ZODIAC: gemini.

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: panromantic.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual.
PAST RELATIONSHIP(S): she's had several billion flings, but her most serious relationship was with a man named vincent

BODY MODIFICATIONS: she has a tattoo on the right side of her ribs and two piercings in her ears.
HEIGHT: 5'07".
WEIGHT: 140 lbs.
HAIR COLOR: brown.
EYE COLOR: blue.
FACECLAIM: amelia zadro.
OTHER: wolf form
personality and headcanons
POSITIVE TRAITS: energetic, curious, thoughtful, compassionate, loyal .
NEGATIVE TRAITS: abrasive, sarcastic, childish, stubborn, selfish.
MBTI: entp.
PERSONALITY: theo is an abrasive person. she has an uncanny ability to rub someone the wrong way within minutes of meeting them. she doesn't necessarily mean it, it just sort of happens. she has a tendency to be overly energetic and even childish. she's as curious as the cat and she can't seem to find a way to care because satisfaction will always bring her back. theo has a knack for invention, she loves creating things from spare parts and seeing her creations work.
    theo is surprisingly compassionate. she would do absolutely anything to protect those she loves, even sacrifice herself for their safety. she doesn't have a concept of a "greater good" but whenever danger strikes she can only think of those she loves, and how she can possibly protect them. she is very overprotective of the people she cares about, because they can't be replaced like her inventions can. it may get on their nerves at times, but everything she does for them is with good intentions.
    theo, despite having an ego the size of texas, is extremely insecure. the whole "i'm the greatest" thing, is just a cover up for insecurities and anxieties. she's always silently second guessing herself. she has a tendency to exhibit self-destructive tendencies with no regard for how it will personally impact her. she has little regard for tradition and "proper" protocol for events. for her, it's easier to just forget what others expect and act as she feels appropriate. of course, if she notices someone else is uncomfortable with her behavior she'll dial it back.

HEADCANONS:
― current occupation: the family disappointment
― did someone say daddy issues?
― hates being driven places
― trusts people about as far as she can throw them
― actually really nice to waiters/waitresses??
― like she leaves huge tips??
― loves classic rock
― actually a giant nerd?
― laser tag anyone?
― gives inanimate objects names and speaks to them like they have feelings
― not a dad but is a dad
― totally not spying on you while you're on your date
― her first language was spanish
― loves her mamma, hates her father
― touch starved
― forgets to eat
― likes robots more than people???
― if you ask what her greatest fear is she'll say it's spiders emerging from the sewers
― it actually is a fear of hers?
― probably a narcissist

made by zenith
MY TELL-TALE HEART'S
A HAMMER IN MY
CHEST
a

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 11:01:05 PM »

she's lovely and i'm excited to get to know her and i hope my boy is okay too

Spoiler: show
.BASICS

full name jasper bae ahn-jong
nicknames jay, jazz, pear, and raven
alias commonly known as healer or phantom
name meaning jasper has the meaning of treasure, bae (bai, pae) has the meaning of pear and ahn has the meaning of tranquility while jong (jung, jeong) has the meaning of honored; affection.

current inspiration any rags to riches character tbh

gender cis-male
pronouns he/him/his

physical age 26 y/o
psychological age probably his early to mid 30s
birthday 26th of april
zodiac taurus

romantic orientation bi-romantic
sexual orientation bisexual
preferences feminine lean
past relationships just a handful of flings, was only involved in two serious relationships, one being poly and being in his second and third year of college

body modifications ,
height 6'0 ft (184 cm)
weight 160 lbs (72 kg)
faceclaim lee soo-hyuk

wolf ,

.PERSONALITY

jasper is a difficult man to read, understand or the be around at times. he is a very stubborn and mysterious man that rarely reveals any secrets. he reveals what he wants to be revealed, speaks when only he wants to speak, and does only what he wishes to do. he also rarely speaks his mind, but when he does, he'll give an honest and blunt and go straight to the point with what's on his find. he finds it a waste of time to try and beat around the bush or sugar-coating anything.
   he is an honest, hardworking man that can always be relied on, as he will always push through and find a solution for any problem, personal or otherwise. he has the belief that anyone can become anything if they work and try hard enough. anything he has now, he had to invest so many tears, so much of his blood and sweat to be able and pull through to where he is now. he absolutely hates seeing anyone depending purely on connections to get anywhere in the world and it just puts him in a plain bad mood to be around them.
   because of how he was raised the first few years of his life, when his parents were still around, he turned out to be a man that purely believes he should't show any emotions that are signs of weakness, and should be the one that puts the food on the table. even when he understands that his emotions would be accepted, he still chooses to bury and hide them. absolutely hates the thought of showing vulnerability, so to anyone trying to get him to open up, good luck on that.
   [[this is where i died, i'll try and fix it sometime]]

positive traits reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable, educated, hard-working, loyal
neutral traits blunt, stubborn, obedient, sarcastic, formal, mysterious
negative traits calculating, possessive, uncompromising, petty, paranoid, money-minded, cruel

mbti intj
alignment lawful neutral

.HEADCANONS

either a mom friend or satan
loves to cook and bake and he will fix up your favorite meal/dessert if you've been good
will honestly cut a beyotch if they approach and touch him without permission
isn't afraid to fight for his spot and to keep on top
may look weak and fragile, but he will kick your ass
"i'm the alpha! respect me! fear me! raaawr, im just kidding"
huge teddy bear that will help anyone he cares about and give them the shirt on his back
but don't test him, he'll beat a ho down and put them in their place
likes to keep everything clean and neat, will literally kick one out of they mess with his order
bitter feelings towards his dad
loves his aunt and cousins, does everything in his power to give them a comfortable life 
involved in a car crash that took his parents lives and left him half blind in his left eye
panic attacks triggered by sudden loud crashes, being around fires too long, or loud pops (fireworks, gunshots, etc)
triggered to shift during panic attacks / breakdowns
selective few know of him and have been instructed as to what to do during these situations
a rare case of someone that can willingly choose to shift, will either shift during winter or every three months
the one that runs the house and takes charge of any ill or newly turned at any given time
the main source of supplies, money, help, etc.
allergic to cats, chocolate, latex and coconut
herb man that heals all
also gets sick pretty easily
befriends local crows and ravens
the house he lives in also has a little greenhouse and he loves it in there cause of the plants and peace
made himself familiar with the wolves so they won't be scared or wary of him
regularly checks in on everyone, especially during shifting season, he will make sure they're fit enough to go through the change
is sterile, therefore he can't biologically have children
pretty bitter at that cause he really wanted kids
melts, gets gushy and giddy around babies and kids
cries when he gets to hold babies
studied to be a chef, but then went to be a computer programmer 

made by zenith

Offline persephone .

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 05:55:21 PM »
theodosia schreier
Her head hurt. Her skin was scraped from the ground. Sunlight burned through her closed eyes. Slowly, her sense started to return to her. Wind blew softly over her face, cold seeped into her back. Few leaves rustled overhead. Her eyes flew open and she sat up too fast. Blood rushed to her head as she took in her surroundings. Where the hell was she? She had gone to bed in her house, hadn't she? She hadn't gone to a bar last night, hadn't even broken into her liquor cabinet. So, how the actual hell had she ended up in the woods?
Theo had vague memories from the night, flashes of bare branches whipping past her eyes as she ran. A rabbit between her jaws, blood in her mouth- had she been drugged? She wrapped her arms around herself and pulled herself to her feet. Maybe she should go to the hospital, see if they could find anything out. She moved to stand, only to fall back to the ground again. Frantically, she scanned the tracks in the snow around her. They weren't from humans. Though it should have been reassuring, it really wasn't. It looked as if she'd been circled by a pack of dogs -- or wolves. Theo shoved a hand through her hair, pulling at the strands and holding her fist there. If she wasn't panicking before, she was definitely panicking now. Her chest rose and fell with her frantic breathing.
She needed a plan, that'd calm her down. Just focus on one thing at a time. Okay, okay, first things first. She should get up. Everything started there. Slowly, she rose on shaking legs. Her feet were painfully bare in the snow. There wasn't really anything she could do about it, except get home before she caught frostbite.
Okay, good, she told herself. Now just one foot in front of the other. She lifted her foot above the trampled snowbank in an exaggerated motion. A small part of her knew that the longer she took the higher the risk of loosing a toe was. And yet, she couldn't move any faster. It was as if her veins had filled with slush.
Something rustled in the barren underbrush causing her to freeze. Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic, don't panic, don't panicdon'tpanicdon'tpanic. She squared her shoulders and mustered a fraction of her usual false confidence. "Whoever you are, this isn't funny." Her voice was softer than she wanted it to be, but at least it didn't waver. Another sound behind her.
I'm going to die.
made by zenith
MY TELL-TALE HEART'S
A HAMMER IN MY
CHEST
a

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 07:35:54 PM »
jasper bae ahn-jong
twenty-six years old
he/him, bisexual
Going to stand my ground and I won't back down
If he had been asked what his day's plans were, Jasper would have responded with anything that was located in the warmth of his house and not trudging through the snow in freezing weather. Truth be told, he didn't even know exactly where he was heading, nor who or what he was searching for. All he knew was that someone was in trouble and he needed to get to them fast. How did he know? Well, a little birdy told him, of course! Sure enough, it came running through the snow, stood at the edge of the treeline and made itself known with barks and continuous flashing of an unfamiliar wolf. It was how the pack communicated for the most part. Simple pictures and short phrases would be passed around by the wolves. It was pretty convenient but annoying at most points. One wolf would pass a message to one wolf, and that wolf would pass it to another, and that one would pass it to another, and so on.

From what Jasper understood, it was a stranger that was caught somewhere in their woods. Gods knowing if it was a newcomer, they wouldn't last out in the cold for long. Chances were that they'd be lost and confused, and they'd have a body to recover come spring. So with that in mind, Jasper continued going, grumbling softly to himself for not throwing on more layers.

Minutes of light jogging and scanning the area, Jasper couldn't see anything other than snow, trees, and his breath. The woods were silent. No excited chattering of any critters, no footsteps, no signs of anything. It put him on edge, but quick reminders of what he was sent out to do pushed him to walk further into the woods. With each step, his body grew stiffer and stiffer, his movements and thoughts becoming more and more sluggish. You know what has to be done. It'll be better for both.

Running through the clearing, clothes were neatly clamped between the brute's jaws. The grey wolf noisily made his way from one area to another, new images appearing and disappearing in his mind. The muted smell of woods made it difficult to pick out anything new, so he depended on the signs being given. One marked tree to another, the somewhat fresh tracks, wolf and rabbit fur in some areas, and then the growing signs of distress.

Slowing himself, the brute approached a rising figure. There's the kid Watching the figure attempting to walk, he stopped himself. Let your presence be known Padding forward and brushing past dead shrubbery, he stared up at the girl. Seeing her tense up, he dropped his clothes and panted softly. "Whoever you are, this isn't funny" taking a few steps back, his head dropped for a second It isn't... no one's laughing. I'm Jasper, come with me if you wish to live he thought with a smirk.

Picking his clothes, he walked forward and circled Theo. Staring up, he dropped the clothes at her feet and backed away, turning his gaze to the pile. Not an everyday thing you see, a stranger offering you clothes. Put them on and follow me he willed himself to say. He supposed this wouldn't be the time to make a real appearance, because for one, he didn't bring his little emergency backpack that had clothes and snacks, and two because he was in the presence of a lady. He couldn't just shift back and dress himself while explaining what was happening. And by the looks and smell of it, she was already scared enough.

Stepping forward to press his nose on her hand, he closed his eyes; hurry or you'll catch your death out here.

He'd take her to the nearest shed, stocked with a portable little heater, blankets, clothes, dry foods, and bottled water. There were about five of these scattered around. Anyone could use them, so long they replaced what they took. Stepping away, he shook himself and gave a long whine and huff. Turning to look up at the trees, he thought long and hard about where they were. Possibly towards the edge of the woods, he wasn't all too sure. There were little arrows pointing to the left. The shed should be in the direction then, and that would be where they were going.

Trotting a few feet ahead, he searched the area for any signs of any other wolf or person. She must be it. He'd have to patrol the area to make sure. Hurry up kid, lets go

Offline persephone .

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 02:24:49 PM »
theodosia schreier
Theo dressed quickly. Don't think about it, she told herself. If the started asking questions about why a wolf brought her clothes and was leading her through the woods she was going to go insane. The clothing was too baggy for her thin frame, but they were warm and that's all that mattered. She tripped after the wolf, her arms wrapped tightly around herself. Each step stirred new memories, if they could even be called that. The short flashes of what she hoped was a dream lengthened into something more comprehensible. It was frustrating, like putting a puzzle together without the box. Whatever she recalled, it had to be a dream there was no other explanation. Did she drink and she just forgot that too?
Mindlessly, she reached out to the wolf beside her. She wove her fingers through his fur, taking an odd comfort in his presence. Sure, she was following a wolf that bought her clothes through the woods like a crazy person. But he was actually there. She wasn't imagining it. It didn't make her less crazy, though.
Her hand dropped back to her side as a shed appeared. Had that always been there? It wasn't like she spent a lot of time in the woods, but you'd think she'd have noticed it before, or someone would have mentioned it. Then again, for someone to have mentioned it that would require her to have friends and she didn't have those. People tended to find her... obnoxious. She was just the delinquent child of the local judge, someone no one wanted to associate with. So, she got into some trouble in her teens, who didn't? You get arrested one time and suddenly you're a black sheep. She should have moved away years ago, why she stayed was beyond her.
made by zenith
MY TELL-TALE HEART'S
A HAMMER IN MY
CHEST
a

Offline persephone .

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 10:39:54 AM »
tiny  bump?
Are you still interested  in this?
MY TELL-TALE HEART'S
A HAMMER IN MY
CHEST
a

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 03:58:31 AM »
thes code
twenty-six years old
caregiver
jasper
//Yes, I still am! I just had some trouble getting back into the swing of writing and struggled getting enough muse to do anything. But here's something I managed to whip up!//

The soft snow beneath his paws bothered him. The cold bit at his ears, nose and stung his eyes. Ducking his head in an attempt to dodge the worst of it, he was left staring at the ground. And as the wind began to pick up, the howling began. They were short calls and sounded far away from them. Perhaps they were trying to gather for a hunt.
   As his mind began to wander to how the others were doing and whether they were eating enough, the brute hadn't been paying attention to the girl that was trailing behind him. Jumping at her touch, he whipped his amber gaze to her as he stifled a growl. No touching, I don't like it. But pushing the comment back, he huffed as an apology if he had startled her.
   Turning to sniff her up and down, he checked if there were signs of distress, but found nothing new. But seeing how the clothes hanged on her, he mentally made a note to find clothes that fit her frame. In the meantime, he could offer what little heat he had. Awkwardly dropping back to her pace, he pressed his body against hers.
   Trying to gather any memories of her, he came up blank. He had no remembrance of this girl. He didn't know her name, background, or reason to why she was out here. Had someone bit her without her realizing? Or the virus had attacked her, causing her to shift without much warning?
   Of course, when he was back in his normal state, he would prod her for any information she knew. It could be possible that her family had passed the virus to her from birth, as rare as it was. While she could have shifted for the first time, she could have also just had a bad experience that left her confused. But that was all unknown to Jasper, from what he knew, he just had to help this girl survive long enough to get back to the house and warm up.
   With the shed well in view, the wolf quickened his pace. Circling the medium-sized building, he looked for any fresh signs of anybody visiting. There was nothing new as all marks were wiped away by the new thin layer of snow.
   Returning to the front of the shed, he began to work on the locks. While it was difficult, it was manageable. As his teeth picked at the latch as careful as could be, he placed his fore paws on the door as he lifted the latch and pulled it from its hold. Excited for getting it in the first few seconds, he proudly looked around, chest puffed out and tail giving a few wags.
   Seeing Theo behind him, Jasper ducked his head once more and gave a sheepish smile before going for the latch again to give it a pull. Stepping away as the door gave way, he retreated to the girl and gingerly pulled on the edge of the coat.
   Doing his best to recall the labels and who's clothes Theo could borrow, he went straight for his. Standing and pulling at his container, he hopped away as it fell from its shelf. Struggling for a few seconds to get the lid off, he dug for a new pair of warm clothes. Finding something, he separated it from the rest and did his best to stuff the rags back into the box before going for another. I'm sure Lisa won't mind sharing.
   With new clothes out for offers, he looked up at her, You can change into these