Author Topic: tfw u load up on caffeine to make urself less sad but get accelerated depression  (Read 336 times)

Offline misaka m.

• 𝐈𝐈𝐈: ace of clubs
  • tokiwadai's ace
    • View Profile
hi there this is a test lmao
i have too many to aru memes if u know to aru just come scream @ me idc

i need to get back into rping misaka anyway so i can...figure out wtf i'm doing with suzume on prismatic so

shit i can't remember ppl's names anymore
i think it's: @semi-senioritis @dignified didact @prez poverty @a cool manga! @playboy trash
please tell me those are correct

hmm ok i'll start working on nice signatures or something lol

[ hover for ranking / abilities / names ]

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 04:34:53 AM by misaka m. »
III : Railgun
⸺⸺⸺ of academy city's elite: the level 5 espers

ACES represent desire to love, for knowledge, for wealth or wisdom. the ACE OF CLUBS is of a quick-tempered and passionate nature, and she possesses a magnetic charm that drives public to her. it is quite evident that she is born for success; and she plans for the long term, against anything and anyone that would try to limit her horizons. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♣♣♣

Offline shokuhou m.

• 𝐕: queen of hearts
  • tokiwadai's queen
    • View Profile
Okay, I'm praying this looks okay because I don't have much time to mess around tonight but ^^;
V : Mental Out

the QUEEN OF HEARTS is a person of beauty, affection, and idealism. she is never one to willingly cause heartache or distress, and even her flirtatiousness is harmless. she has spectacular mental potential and is blessed with the ability to express herself eloquently in writing or speech. she wants to be liked, and may become involved with wrong people. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♥♥♥♥♥

Offline kakine t.

• 𝐈𝐈: jack of diamonds
  • leader of 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
    • View Profile
lmao sorry guys that actually took ten years
i hope more art turns up after his big fight scene because the lack of anything decent is making me wanna cry
II : Dark Matter

the JACK OF DIAMONDS is a bringer of bad news, selfish or controversial. he can be wholly material, highly spiritual, or unaccountable. he is creative and clever, always looking for new ventures and opportunities to make his own kingdom. never a card of death, but indication of an individual who is suspended between the realities of life, visions and ambitions which he has not been able to clarify. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♦♦

Offline misaka m.

• tokiwadai's ace
    • View Profile
oh a wild asshole has appeare- jk but no srsly i wanna punch him,,, no one hurts uiharu >:^((( torturing a middle school girl in the middle of a busy street?? ? the nerve smfh

ACES represent desire to love, for knowledge, for wealth or wisdom. the ACE OF CLUBS is of a quick-tempered and passionate nature, and she possesses a magnetic charm that drives public to her. it is quite evident that she is born for success; and she plans for the long term, against anything and anyone that would try to limit her horizons. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♣♣♣

Offline mugino s.

• 𝐈𝐕: queen of spades
  • mercenary of 𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌
    • View Profile
hi im here to ruin everything lmaooo

i may take mugino along with kuroko on pris?? bc i love them both smh
i love kakine tbh but god what an ass... if i met him irl first instinct would be to bash his nose in and run for it
IV : Meltdowner

the QUEEN OF SPADES is intuitive, impulsive, independent, and a disciplinarian. she leads and direct, but finds herself working all sort of jobs beneath her high destiny. restless and inquiring, never over-sympathetic, but well-grounded in knowledge and skill, she judges by one's willingness to work and the degree of devotion in the eternal quest for wisdom. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♠♠♠♠

Offline sogiita g.

• 𝐕𝐈𝐈: jack of hearts
  • gemstone esper
    • View Profile
Hiii, it's everyone's favourite hero lol. (When will the nature of his ability actually be revealed... we've been in the dark for eleven years now.)

When I first saw Kakine, I was all "aw, what a gentleman" and then he exposed himself for the nasty piece of work he is and his ranking on my list of favourites fell dramatically haha
VII : Unknown

the JACK OF HEARTS has tremendous emotional power and charisma, painting himself a colourful, expressive personality. he is often destined for fame; is a kind, reliable friend; and has a sufficient amount of self-confidence. and although he may be a bit of a fantasist, he is still a true representative of honesty, trust, and goodwill.  ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Offline mugino s.

• 𝐈𝐕: queen of spades
  • mercenary of 𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌
    • View Profile
ok so now we’re waiting on mister “im the strongest”....... $5 on an hour
IV : Meltdowner

the QUEEN OF SPADES is intuitive, impulsive, independent, and a disciplinarian. she leads and direct, but finds herself working all sort of jobs beneath her high destiny. restless and inquiring, never over-sympathetic, but well-grounded in knowledge and skill, she judges by one's willingness to work and the degree of devotion in the eternal quest for wisdom. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♠♠♠♠

Offline misaka m.

• tokiwadai's ace
    • View Profile
h u h

an hour is too much smh,,,, i'll put $5 on twenty minutes from now

Offline accelerator

• 𝐈: king of clubs
  • operative of 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏
    • View Profile
why are you placing bets on me... ^^;;

anyway, finished! here's villain!bakugo the city's top esper cx
I : Accelerator

KINGS are usually the most sympathetic and understanding people, subconsciously knowing that power depends upon cooperation, and their best work is done in partnership. the KING OF CLUBS holds his power by knowledge; and is spiritually minded, argumentative, and aggressive. his brain can handle tons of data; he is progressive, and must live up to expectation. he is the master ruler of human kind. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♣

Offline misaka m.

• tokiwadai's ace
    • View Profile

tfw u can't tell who the biggest embarrassment is....

Offline shokuhou m.

• 𝐕: queen of hearts
  • tokiwadai's queen
    • View Profile
Oh my god that's beautiful. I'm losing it at "KIIIIIHARAAAA-KUUUUUN" save me
V : Mental Out

the QUEEN OF HEARTS is a person of beauty, affection, and idealism. she is never one to willingly cause heartache or distress, and even her flirtatiousness is harmless. she has spectacular mental potential and is blessed with the ability to express herself eloquently in writing or speech. she wants to be liked, and may become involved with wrong people. ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺ ♥♥♥♥♥

Offline misaka m.

• tokiwadai's ace
    • View Profile
@shokuhou m. i have... ideas

misaka: don't go into the living room
shokuhou: why?
misaka: i saw a spider
shokuhou: did you kill it?
misaka:
misaka: i have two arms and it has eight, it's not a fair fight

DON'T TELL ME THIS ISN'T HOW IT IS AT HOME, WE BOTH KNOW THEY'D CALL A MERCENARY TO KILL THE DUMB INSECT BC THEY RLY CANT,,,