Author Topic: A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p  (Read 626 times)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »
triggers: alcohol, smoking, slight age gap (26/27 year old - 38ish year old), depression, possible body issues, violence, death
@Leafwing12 you’re gonna have to play lena + hana too

lucio loves overwatch so far. everyone seemed nice and he had a lot of fans here that seemed to crowd around him and protect him. of course, not everyone was a fan of his music, but they still protected him- some even treated him like he wasn’t just a celeberty, in fact, one person hadn’t even known who he was. that person was a certain jesse joel mccree.

lucio like jesse- lucio tended to get crushes on people easily, and jesse just happened to be his new interest. he hadn’t spent much time with the other male besides missions, but those missions were always.. nice. jesse protected him, he healed him, jesse would crack a stupid joke and lucio would nearly die laughing. he liked those little moments but.. he was too awkward and shy to actually make friends, much less flirt.

so currently, he was sat with hana, junkrat, and lena. “i don’t know, guys.. i mean, he’s cute, and i’m.. tiny. very small. there’s have to be a problem there. what if he’s not into guys? oh my god, what if i have a crush on a straight guy!” he said to the three. junkrat snickered. “you could get someone to spy for you~” he joked. lucio tolled his eyes.
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
( left the site, contact me on discord )

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
Re: A THOUSAND MILE STORM / p
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
Lena and Hana shared a look before glancing over at Lucio. They both loved him. He was a very welcome addition to overwatch. He lightened the mood when they needed it the most. Lena then chuckled softly.

“Lucio, we don’t have to spy on him. You wanna know a way to get an answer fast and simple?” Lena asked, watching Lucio.
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 02:30:30 PM »
lucio groaned. “please don’t say ask him, i’m too awkward for that, man.” he groaned, hiding his face. “he’s totally straight. one hundred percent.” he stated. he heard a soft scoff behind him and he turned to see soldier sat with a coffee cup. “jesse? straight? that’s fuckin’ funny.” the manstated, leaning against the back of his chair. “i’ve seen that boy bring near anyone back to base. boys, girls, people who i’m not quite sure were even human.. pretty sure he brought an omnic back once.” he said, making lucio’s cheeks go hot.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 02:35:18 PM »
Lena chuckled. “I was going to say ask Commander Reyes. He practically raised him. He’d know for sure.” Lena murmjred

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 02:37:56 PM »
soldier hummed. “oh trust me, Gabe didn’t pay attention to who he brought home.” he said thoughtfully. “i was the one that interrogated them. i remember there was this one guy who got so scared that jesse had to steal him from the interrogation. though, most of the guys were just hook ups. i don’t think he actually ever had a boyfriend.” he said thoughtfully. lucio sighed. “so i’ve got a chance for a hook up, and not a boyfriend?” he said. jack chuckled. “not what i said.”

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »
After a minute Jesse wandered over to them. He glanced them over. “What are you all talkin’ about?” Jesse asked, looking them over

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 02:44:53 PM »
jack hummed. “all the people you brought back to base when you were younger. how most of your hook ups were guys and shit.” jack said and waved a dismissive hand. lucio set his face in a hand, glad that no one could actually see his blush. junk was snorting with laughter, smacking the table.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 02:47:18 PM »
Jesse frowned, raising an eyebrow. “Yeah and what about it? You didn’t think I was just going to hang around the base and not have a little fun did you?” Jesse asked

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »
he hummed. “only talking about it ‘cause someone’s got a crush on you.” he stated with a smirk. lucio’s eyes flashed open and he cleared his throat. “it’s hana.” he accused suddenly, his face on fire with embarrassment.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:52:16 PM »
Hana’s eyes widened and Lena started laughing. Jesse glanced at her. He cleared his throat. “Well...Hana, I’m honored you’d feel any sort of attraction towards me. But we barely talk, darlin’. You’d be wise to save your love for someone else.” Jesse said. Hana bkinked.

“Uh...Y-Yeah. Of course.” Hana said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 02:53:54 PM »
junkrat, at this point, was wheezing with laughter, head on the table as he clawed at it with his metal arm. lucio had his mouth covered, looking like he was trying not to laugh all while looking guilty. jack seemed to be chuckling too.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 02:56:49 PM »
He then hummed. “You’ll find someone. Maybe you and Lucio would make a good match.” Jesse said

“Oh god no. I think of him as a friend, not...Not that.” Hana murmured

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 02:58:28 PM »
lucio choked slightly and shook his head. “oh! god, no, i love hans but.. i’m not into girls.. well, i am, i’m just not into girls who are a decade younger than me-“ he rambled. yeah, lucio was bi.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 03:02:23 PM »
Jesse blinked, watching him. He then smiled. “You’ll find someone too Lucio.” He siad. Lena looked between them and scoffed.

“Seriously Jesse? Are you that blind?” Lena asked, seeming pretty confused. Jesse frowned.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Jesse asked.

“No you’re just so daft.” Lena groaned. Jesse seemed pretty confused at this point.

“What’s going in here?” A voice asked. Lena and Hana looked over, spotting Gabriel approaching them.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 03:12:34 PM »
jack snorted. “hey babe. someone’s got a crush on jesse.” he greeted and pulled a chair out for Gabe. lucio his his face. “oh my [email protected] he breathed.