Author Topic: :)  (Read 148 times)

Online Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
:)
« on: November 18, 2018, 11:10:34 PM »
Four months! I think this is the longest I've been away from BB. Hi. If you know me, you're probably used to my Houdini act. Sorry <3

Well, I'm back, and I wanted to see if anyone was around still. I've seen a lot of my old buds from staff seemed to have parted ways, and a lot of my RPA buddies do the same. I just want to say hi to any old friends of mine, or to anyone I knew- I really miss all my friends here. I've been away for too long.
down by home, i've seen this road before
i don't know if your soul can pay the toll

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: :)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 11:13:32 PM »
*sits*
hi there itsa me
Mario Pyreio?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 11:16:40 PM »
WIFE
HELLO
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt —HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 11:18:10 PM »
IT’S BEEN 8000 YEARS,,,

WELCOME BACK ESKIE!!! The site has changed a little since you’ve left, but not too much :^00 We have some new faces on the staff team which is rad, too!!

If you have like,, any questions or whatever feel free to pm me or any other staffer fam!!
four seasons, they fly by.

Online Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 11:21:26 PM »
:')

I've really missed y'all omg,,
Hi Pyre <33  Ily Imy I hope you're doing well hh !!

MY WIFE
You're a CA now too lemme just shed a proud tear real quick h
I love you so much <33

IT HAS!! God this is really my longest hiatus to date I'm shocked
Thank you! Yes, I've been snooping around! I think I'll probably shoot you a PM in a bit I do have a couple questions!
I'm kinda excited to be back

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 02:05:09 AM »
I am doing well! hope you're doing the same or better that's be great
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 02:07:11 AM »
Right back at you <3
Everything’s pretty stable and gaining momentum in my life right now so yes! Doing well! :^) as well