Author Topic: now my collarbones all crystal | dump  (Read 620 times)

Offline simmons

• dm for discord.
    • View Profile
Re: now my collarbones all crystal | dump
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2018, 05:23:12 PM »
tracking!

(( BLUE LIPS -- BLUE VEINS. ))

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 10:50:04 PM »
oh shit, tracking this too !

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 11:44:39 PM »

SNOWDEN CASTLE RAINES
profession. hired hitman. us marine corps veteran.
age. thirties; maybe thirty three?

brief history. snowden was born to mary anne and william raines. he grew up in broken down detroit, where his parents were struggling to make ends meet. his father was a raging alcoholic, and his mother a fragile woman; their combination proved to be deadly.
mary anne bought snowden a walkman when he was very young, ave every year was sure to buy him new cassette tapes. these tapes were mary anne’s favorite songs, and some were personalized recordings of her telling snowden just how much she loved him. snowden adored the woman and did his best to help her in any way he could, but the child could not prevent her death.
snowden’s father was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, public intoxication, a dui, and manslaughter after ending up killing his wife while driving in a whiskey-fueled rage. snowden was taken into the foster care system, but was never adopted. he jumped from home to home until he was eighteen and enlisted in the us marine corps.
snowden was a quiet kid who scored highly on all his exams but rarely turned any of his school work in. he just barely passed high school and had absolutely no interest in pursuing a higher education. instead, he found his path in discipline and violence. he served four tours, and left the marines by the age of twenty nine. having spent a total of eleven years serving, snowden walked away with plenty of baggage.
after returning to the states, snowden bought himself a small house with a wraparound porch and a white picket fence. but this mirage did not fix his own problems. he suffered from ptsd caused by the war, finding himself triggered by everyday things such as timers clicking. flames roaring, and sounds of explosions such as fireworks. this fueled his nightmare disorder as well, as he would wake up in a cold sweat every other night, having to take sleeping pills to truly knock him out.

mental illnesses. ptsd, nightmare disorder
   - effects/symptoms. as described above, snowden’s ptsd can be triggered by everyday things. he has gotten better about it in the years, but certain unexpected noises and scenes do cause intense flashbacks in which snowden freezes up or cannot function properly. his nightmare disorder ties into this, as he experiences terrible nightmares, twisted fantasies, and relives horrible scenes of his life. he takes prescription sleeping pills to avoid these, though he hates taking them.

characteristics. quiet, introverted, aggressive, wise, headstrong, stubborn, remorseful, bold, romantic, selfless, generous, violent, unforgiving, etc.
interactions. snowden isn’t the most likable character. although he has a history of being aggressive and headstrong in his violent actions, he is not a wild animal looking for a fight everywhere he goes. he struggles to interact with respectable people, as he hates small talk and often avoids groups of people. making friends with him is a task, and it’s often easier to rub him the wrong way than the right way. approach with caution.
   - snowden doesn’t have many friends, and never really has. even when serving, snowden only had a few friends, and lost the majority of them by the end of his final tour. he is used to loss and accustomed to grief. he does not expect things to last. however, snowden’s loyalty runs deep. once you have made friends with him, it is difficult to lose that friendship. snowden will have your back and do everything in his power to maintain your safety and happiness.
   - snowden’s romantic actions are based often on which au i’m writing him in. if he was married before to diana, snowden is extremely hesitant to love again and recouple. because his loyalty runs so terribly deep, the idea of loving another is a questionable action to snowden. if he has not married, then love is something snowden has never fully experienced. he has had flings and small relationships when he was a teen, but never has he truly known love. he is a gentle lover, and a patient one. he does his very best to understand his partner and will often find himself adoring them in every way, from the way their eyes light up when they see one another, to the way they wake in the morning.
   - rubbing snowden the wrong way is fairly easy. it is not difficult to get a rise out of him, and snowden does not forgive nor forget. once you have made yourself snowden’s foe, that is for life. the man is unbudging in his ability to hold a grudge, and he will protect himself and his loved ones with a ferocity that is just as unbudging.

sexuality. bisexual
family. in most aus, snowden has children and a previous wife. he married her by the age of twenty five, having known her throughout his younger years. her name was diana westbrook, and they were madly in love. diana was the first person snowden had ever loved, and with her, he had two children; max and jenny. when he was serving, he made enemies with a group of his superiors, and in effort to keep snowden in check and from spilling government secrets about their classified missions snowden was forced to partake in, they threatened his family. after finding out snowden had gone to others in the government to report the atrocities he saw, this group of men sent the order to kill his loved ones.
they died while snowden was discharged after his last tour. they were sitting in central park, enjoying a picnic to celebrate his return. the surrounding area was suddenly lit up with firing shots, killing his wife and two children and sending snowden to the hospital with a near fatal headshot. after waking up, snowden watched as the news channels broadcasted the event as ‘gang warfare,’ but snowden knew exactly who was responsible.
^ this backstory is only applied in certain threads, depending on what works best. may alter from thread to thread. in some aus he didn’t have a wife but adopted as a single dad. depends, so if you want a thread with him just ask!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 12:41:08 AM by Eskie »
down by home, i've seen this road before
i don't know if your soul can pay the toll

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2018, 11:48:48 PM »
there he is . There's My Boy (':
break me down, but i won't be imprisoned.
i hold my ground 'til my heart stops beatin'.

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 12:41:47 AM »
:^)
ugh i love him sm yay

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 01:12:18 AM »

TIBERIUS RIVERAS CALLOWAY
profession. archer
age. early to mid twenties; twenty four?

brief history. tiberius was put up for adoption at birth, his biological mother having been only seventeen when she had him. he soon settled into a family with two older brothers and a younger sister. despite being accepted warmly into the family by his mother, elle, his father was a buisnessman who rarely was home, and his brothers despised him. ridiculed and bullied by his brothers, tiberius kept to himself, or spent his time with his younger sister, tiff, who looked up to him. he had a relatively quiet childhood, the only issues were fights between him and his brothers and fights with other kids at school, as he became aggressive entering middle school.
in his last years of highschool, tiberius began discovering his sexuality, and being adopted into a catholic family, the brunette feared how his family would react. he decided to keep this under wraps. in his senior year, tiberius was caught with a boy in his room, and after a heated argument, his father threw him out of the house with a bloody nose. tiberius went about his life, just making ends meet enough to rent a small apartment downtown. there, he lived independently and rebuilt his life himself.

mental illnesses. insomnia/sleep paralysis, general anxiety disorder
   - effects/symptoms. tiberius has been living with insomnia since he experienced frequent bouts of sleep paralysis as a child. terrified to experience these episodes, the boy would simply refuse to sleep, and this became a dangerous cycle. as he lived by himself, tiberius' insomnia got worse, and he began taking sleeping pills to ease it.
he also has general anxiety disorder, mostly a social anxiety in which he experiences a slight panic and irritability around groups of people. he tends to be very reclusive because of this and likes to keep to himself or only with those he has bonded closely with.

characteristics. distant, reclusive, sarcastic, irritable, blunt, cautious, independent, courageous, uptight, guarded, loyal, trustworthy, reliable
interactions. tiberius is very reclusive and tends to stick to himself. this makes building friendships and relationships whatsoever fairly difficult. he likely won't speak to you unless you speak to him first, and even when that does happen, tiberius dislikes a vast majority of people and doesn't hide it.
   - if you do happen to become tiberius' friend by some rare, startling chance, tiberius is a very good friend. he likes to take care of his loved ones and will show his dedication through loyalty and love. he will often call you up just to check how you're doing and ask about your day.
   - tiberius struggles with his sexuality. there was a period where he refused to accept it and feared the outcomes if he pursued it. nowadays, tiberius has accepted it, but he struggles to allow others to fully love him. he is cautious and extremely guarded and often may lash out in efforts to keep away from them, worried about letting himself go. if, by chance, he doesn't ward you away, tiberius is surprisingly very affectionate and perhaps a bit overprotective.
   - he makes foes rather easily, being so irritable and blunt about who he dislikes and what he thinks of others. tiberius was infamous in school for getting into fights, but nowadays is a lot more passive. he's cool-headed and keeps his calm very well- he'll argue with you and get heated, but is unlikely to start anything past that unless he has to.

sexuality. homosexual
family. he is no longer in contact with any of his family except tiff, who is now nearly eighteen. they call/skype/text, but rarely see each other due to distance and the tension between their family.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:31:21 PM by Eskie »

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2018, 03:57:11 PM »

FULL NAME HERE
profession. answer
age. thirties; maybe thirty seven?

brief history. answer
mental illnesses. answer
   - effects/symptoms. answer

characteristics. FLIRTY
interactions. will probably flirt with you. will probably flirt with your spouse. will probably flirt with your parents.
   - friendships
   - lovers
   - rivals

sexuality. bisexual
   - in depth?

family. answer
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:35:40 PM by Eskie »

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2018, 04:20:02 PM »
a mans
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 04:24:40 PM »
I Have Been Blessed On This Day

Offline simmons

• dm for discord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »
wheres the cryin pepe emoji when u need it

(( BLUE LIPS -- BLUE VEINS. ))

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 08:36:43 PM »

FULL NAME HERE
profession. professional boxer
age. late twenties; maybe twenty seven

brief history. answer
mental illnesses. answer

characteristics. answer
interactions. general
   - friendships
   - lovers
   - rivals

sexuality. answer
   - in depth?

family. answer

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2018, 09:11:26 PM »

FULL NAME HERE
profession. answer
age. answer

brief history. answer
mental illnesses. answer

characteristics. answer
interactions. general
   - friendships
   - lovers
   - rivals

sexuality. answer
   - in depth?

family. answer

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 09:12:06 PM »
you have blessed me thrice on this day w o w

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 09:13:14 PM »
whoa
ok eskie look at urself
this is exactly what happens everytime. stop making new characters just bc ur excited n finish ur old ones first ok they deserve it.
dont be a dumbass ok

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2018, 09:13:32 PM »
eee ty mars <3 my heart