Author Topic: ◜ . 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 ┊ 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐧𝐨. 𝟐 ◞  (Read 720 times)

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
farrah eps
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »
NEED MORE TIME
PLAY
1.   little less talk.
      farrah — NEED MORE TIME

2.   deadbeat.
      farrah — NEED MORE TIME

3.   need more time. ( ft. sanjana )
      farrah — NEED MORE TIME

4.   unlovable.
      farrah — NEED MORE TIME

5.   momma's boy.
      farrah — NEED MORE TIME

(do)n't look at me
PLAY
1.   explicit.
      farrah — (do)n't look at me

2.   (never) the less.

3.   peace / war. ( ft. khalid )

4.   (over) thinking.

5.   (do)n't look at me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:19:18 PM by fitzmas »
break me down, but i won't be imprisoned.
i hold my ground 'til my heart stops beatin'.

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
who do you work for, baby?
and does it work for you lately?

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
notes
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 06:17:26 PM »
SLOANE, JENSEN "JEN". bodyguard; the muscle. ( 28 )

YAVUZ, ZEHRA "Z". hacker no.1; 1/3 of the geniuses. ( 24 )

SCHIPPER, LILIANA "LILY". hacker no.2; mediator; 2/3 of the geniuses. ( 27 )

MURTAGH, ELIJAH "ELI". intel. analyst; 3/3 of the geniuses; 2nd-in-command. ( 31 )

MISHRA, YASMINE "AZZY". thief; the lockpick and pickpocket. ( 27 )

ALAMILLA, OLIVERIA "OLLIE". arms dealer; the weapon's expert. ( 29 )

DE LA RÚA, SAMUEL "SAM, SAMMY". street-racer; the driver. ( 27 )

VIVAS, JESSIE "JESS". conman; the leader. ( 30 )

will elaborate more on their respective "jobs" in the group later, because the tiny vague descriptions don't really tell to the full extent of what the do at all rip i'm just lazy rn. anyway this is based off the newest book in the choices app, the heist of monaco.

bonus bad guy traitor & "bad" woman turned to the "good" side:

LACHANCE, ALEXANDRE "ALEX". traitor; thinks he's king shit but isn't; a li'l shit but somehow people will probably still like him bc that's how people be ( 31 )

KANG, GEMMA "GEM". head of security; the goodhearted one who sees alex is actually a fuckass and he treats her like shit even after everything she's done for him so she helps the Good Group fuck him over, yEET. ( 31 )

COOPER, ZERO "BABYFACE". undercover agent; the little shit who says he doesn't care, but cares too much. he's the youngest field agent in the organization he's part of, and has been assigned to keep an eye on alexandre, acting as his bodyguard. ( 26 )

also . . .

EVERYONE IS A LGBTQ+ BABE: jen, jess, sam, and zero are all gay; lily, eli, alex, and gem are bi; azzy and ollie are lesbians; z is ace. z and gem are demigirls, lily is a trans woman & sam and zero are a trans men, and ollie is nonbinary.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:41:39 AM by fitzmas »

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
character teasers 11/11
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2018, 09:19:38 PM »
CHARACTER TEASERS: ( 11/11 )

Spoiler: show

* post will be edited with each new character teaser made
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 12:43:25 PM by fitzmas »

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
NOOO I ACCIDENTALLY PUT OLIVERIA AS STREET-RACER WTF ASLDKFJHAKS
it's okay,,, quick fix,,,,, it'll be ok

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
notes.
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2018, 07:06:19 PM »
DOVES
deviants and vigilantes enhancing safety. a secret underground agency who only uphold law when it helps their missions. they help ensure the safety of their country ( europe ) as well as the rest of the world, going by their own rules. they are not a government organization, and stand completely on their own, the government unknowing of their existence. their codenames are based off of the person. ( examples: babyface, freckles, smarty, valor, emerald [eyes], etc. ) chaotic neutral.

SONG
secret organization for the national good. an organization very similar to DOVES, but based in the united states. they operate the same way as DOVES; however, SONG is hidden more in plain sight. their codenames are based off of popular songs and artists, usually older songs. ( examples: billie jean, astley, queen, blondie, etc. ) lawful neutral.

SILENT CORPS
a secret organization also similar to DOVES, although more anti-hero, and the government is very aware of them because they make themselves aware. they strive for revolution and justice, and for the voices of the silenced to be heard. their codenames are based off of animals, usually wild animals ( ex. coyote, lion, etc. ). chaotic good.

WARLAND
no, it's not an acronym; yes, they're that edgy. they're angry and they don't give a single flying fuck about anyone other than themselves. they want to be on top, most of them tired of being stepped all over from higher-ups, and they don't care if they have to step on others to climb their way to the top. a secret organization ( that's more like a bunch of groups under one organization ) that, however cliche it may be, wants to take over the world. codenames are based off of toxins, poisons, and poisonous plants. ( examples: belladonna, cyanide, ricin, wolfsbane, etc. ) lawful evil.

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
zero headers
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
yEET
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2019, 07:41:54 PM »
JJ Lonsdale
1hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
just two gays having a photoshoot in a motel bathroom
JJ Lonsdale
9hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
darby pls come get your mans before i do smth i regret (slap him)
JJ Lonsdale
10hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
ty random person for the teddy
JJ Lonsdale
16hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
gorgeous gays 11/10
JJ Lonsdale
20hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
late night jam sesh
JJ Lonsdale
37hr ago    Los Angeles, CA
guess who died their hair again

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
Re: ◜ . ' ┊ . ◞
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2019, 08:21:56 PM »
playlist concepts i need to actually make playlists for:

— you feel on top of the world; nothing can stop you. you have too many thoughts running around your head, and you feel ambitious, motivated to start a revolution, rebel, and rise up to be the best. you want this feeling to last, and you can't think about how or when it will end.

— one side: i'm quiet, i'm tired, exhausted, and i just want out. i'm sad and completely done, and i don't think i can go on much longer. i will never succeed. second side: i will succeed, time and time again. i have a revolutionary mind, and i will make a difference in the world. gold runs in my veins and not even the devil or god can stop me.
         — i. note: transitions from sad and hopeless to ambitious and angry with the world

— humanity finally collapsed. you look out your window with furrowed brows, wrapping up your hands calmly but with a fire in your eyes. you're bitter and disappointed ( but not surprised ) as you grab your weapon and your backpack, ready to make your way through the violent riots and fights outside your door to the next town.

— you've lost the ability to care. you hold compassion for few people, including yourself. you're a machine, wrapped knuckles pounding the punching bag with no emotion, finger pulling the trigger without hesitation. you have lost yourself, but it's better than feeling too much; it's better than being the old you.

— you're young and bitter and have a deeply rooted hate for the government and most adults. you've gotten too good at hiding your thoughts and feelings, because it's been smashed into you that nothing you say or do matters or is good enough. you want to disappear, but you have a sense of humor, and can never take anything seriously—even your own suffering—especially you're own suffering.

— girls are actually the best and need to run the world.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:27:04 PM by fitz »

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
discord is blocked on my chromebook so
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
01. "i never wanted to save anyone but myself."

"i don't think you ever even wanted to save yourself. you just wanted to fill up the time you now have too much of."

"you know, i really thought, after all this time we've spent together, you'd know me a little better."

02. "for someone who says they don't care, you sure seem to care a helluva lot."

"the only thing i care about is getting what i want, and i'm smart enough to know i need you to get it."

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
jackal notes
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2019, 12:33:19 PM »
JACKAL.
thirty-smth . demiguy , he / him . born in sweden , but taken away from parents at one year and grew up in a lab facility in russia for ten years before being transferred to a similar facility with people from the same " group " in the u.s.

able to understand all languages thanks to the serum he was injected with when he was a baby , as well as write and speak many languages ( but not all ) .
cowardly
energetic
forgiving
charitable
authentic
chaste
humble
naive
cautious
restrained
trusting
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●
○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○
brave
lethargic
vengeful
selfish
deceitful
lustful
boastful
experienced
daring
bold
suspicious
greysexual , greyromantic ( rarely feels attraction of either kind , although he has felt sexual attraction few times before , and gender / sex has nothing to do with the attraction ) .

very organized and tidy , and honestly can't stand a messy living space . he's used to everything being very clean and in top-notch condition , including himself . personal hygiene is very important to him , not only to wash away the physical sweat and grime , but the mental shit .

really , really hates being the center of attention . he'd much rather be the person in the background that's easily forgettable / easily ignored .

relies on experience , and is very practical / logical . that isn't to say he doesn't appreciate creativity , and sometimes he has to rely on some creativity in order to get out of particularly sticky situations .

easily upset & will definitely kick the shit out of someone if they're bothering someone who is innocent / doesn't want to be bothered / etc. ; mostly he does it because he knows he can get away with it , and it's really the only thing he knows how to do : fight and defend .

it's not easily readable on his face , but his mood can change very quickly , and it's very dangerous . he's very unpredictable , and so is his mood .

believes truth / honesty is the most important thing .

natural improviser , but can also be a very careful planner ; it just depends on the setting and the situation .

ISTP-A: THE VIRTUOSO . 86% introverted . 70% observant . 64% thinking . 51% prospecting . 58% assertive .

gryffindor , horned serpent , wrath & diligence , psychopathy , ( 52% ) left brain , melancholic , 5w6 . strength ( 9/10 ) , willpower ( 9.5/10 ) , dexterity ( 9/10 ) , intelligence ( 9/10 ) , wisdom ( 7/10 ) , charisma ( 4/10 ) , agility ( 8/10 ) , stamina ( 8/10 ) , endurance ( 9.5/10 ) , teamwork ( 2/10 ) , stealth ( 7.5/10 ) , reaction time ( 9/10 ) , humor ( 3.5/10 ) , fortitude ( 8/10 ) , faith ( 2/10 ) , melee combat ( 8/10 ) , armed combat ( 9.5/10 ) , leadership ( 5/10 ) .

work in progress .
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:27:13 PM by fitz »

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2019, 10:05:14 AM »
I LOVE HIM

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2019, 05:38:30 PM »
to-do:

i. write the claims in policy tiny essay so you can turn the assignment in & stop overthinking your teacher's reply to your e-mail about not being able to get it in yesterday smdh

ii. make jackal a pinterest board yeet

iii. either make jackal his own thread on here to store all his info , or make a sideblog for him on tumblr + make some graphics for 'im

iv. drink some water bich

v. try and write something . anything . maybe draw smth ??

ALSO , NTS: never fucking eat cereal again . why did you eat a bowl of cereal when you knew damn well it was gonna make you sick . you dumbass
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:09:44 PM by fitz »

Online fitz

• ‘ きぼう ’
    • View Profile
meh
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 07:35:16 PM »