Author Topic: HIT OR MISS – take [o]ver  (Read 103 times)

Offline LEECHSTAR

• ShadowClan
  • [ misunderstood ]
    • she / her
    • View Profile
HIT OR MISS – take [o]ver
« on: November 21, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »
I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS —✦
// short but to the point! hello all!

Leechfrost couldn't believe what had become of the four clans. All of them were struck by similar bouts of ironic tragedy, leaving them without leaders and desperate. She watched in pained silence as her own clan tried to fix itself, but eventually it became too much to bare. Something had to be done quick.

The large she cat narrowed her eyes as she made her way to the center of camp. Boldly, she leapt atop of the Clanrock, turning to address her clanmates.

"Shadowclan, I know that our struggles have been some of the hardest in our history. We've been without any authority for quite some time, and still have pulled through. Whilst I congratulate our efforts, it is still unacceptable to continue this way."

Her words rang with a sharp truth, and Leechfrost bowed her head in respect for the next bit.

"Which is why I will now be stepping up to take over our great clan as leader. I will travel to the moonstone to speak with Starclan and take on my new name."

That was enough to be said. Leechfrost would need to leave at dawn to travel and officially take on her new title. Leading would be a challenge, but this was the path she felt drawn to.

Spoiler:  information ✦ 11/21 • show
GENERAL ✦ PINTEREST. BIO. MAIN.
— leechstar | leech or boss | female, she/hers | created 11/19/18
— shadowclan | leader | pure blooded

RELATIONS ✦ HARELEAP X VINECLAW
— ½ of nothing | very interested | bisexual
— no siblings | no kits

PHYSICAL ✦ DOMESTIC FELINE. 9/10 HEALTH.
pitch black fluffy fur. very tall and very broad built. surprisingly muscular. has a scar that begins at her left ear and ends between her amber eyes.
— no current injures

PERSONALITY ✦ ESTJ. SLYTHERIN.
respectful of her clanmates, but can be bitter towards others. very practical in her opinions which can lead to a slight lack of empathy. very devoted to starclan and upholds the code to it's highest power. maternal towards kits and desperately wants a litter of her own.

COMBAT ✦ VERY HARD. 9/10 trained.
— will not start a fight unless it is necessary | will try to kill if in one
— trained by birchheart

— template made by hootowls.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:27:18 PM by SHADOWCLAN, »

Offline FIREWALKER.

• ShadowClan
  • [ @Aphrodite ♡ ]
    • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: HIT OR MISS – take [o]ver
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 04:03:54 PM »
I can’t hold back, not in the slightest
━━━━━
- hidden scroll
- dialog is this color

//This is so bad. I promise I write better than this normally !!

The night was cold as the clan huddled in the center of the camp arguing softly amongst themselves over the current situation of the clan. What they didnt know was that a young tomcat had stepped out of the conversation and was circling the territory, hunting for anything he could find. His shoulders moved in sync, his pawsteps silent as he stalked his prey. He had narrowed his sights on a plump crow that had made its way onto Shadowclan territory. After a moment or so of laying quiet in the brush, he launched himself into the air, hoping to catch his prey by surprise with an attack from the top. Latching his claws into the black beast, he closed his maw around the throat hoping for a quick death. Seconds passed and finally the bird stopped struggling. Firewalker's green eyes glimmered with pride as he practically pranced back to the camp.

Standing at the entrance to the shadowclan camp, the fiery orange tom listened to the mews of concern that spewed from his clanmates mouths. They were scared, hungry, and cold. The clans were left with no leader or deputies to lead them in this trying time. He padded over to the dwindling freshkill pile and placed his crow on top hoping that a queen or elder would get the delicious, warm kill for their dinner. Firewalker squeezed into the crowd, his ears flicking this way and that way trying to keep up with the conversation. The tomcat sat amongst his friends and thought quietly to himself. If no one was willing to anger starclan by stepping up, then surely he should do it. Yes he was young but he knew that with starclan guiding him, he could be a great leader. Right before he could jump to his feet, a large she-cat launched herself onto the clanrock and yowled into the wind.

"Shadowclan, I know that our struggles have been some of the hardest in our history." Firewalker pinned his ears back, the truth stung. This has been the hardest struggle that he's ever seen with his own eyes. "We've been without any authority for quite some time, and still have pulled through. Whilst I congratulate our efforts, it is still unacceptable to continue this way." With that said, he nodded in agreement.

"Which is why I will now be stepping up to take over our great clan as leader. I will travel to the moonstone to speak with Starclan and take on my new name." The orange cat froze, her words ringing loud and clear in his ears. How could she, when he was just about to declare himself leader. His heart thudded in his chest as his green gaze stared up at her in a mixture of awe and confusion. Maybe it just wasnt meant to be. Maybe... His thoughts wandered off and his looked back down at his paws. Maybe he could be her deputy? He'd have to prove himself to her but he was willing and eager to serve his clan.

firewalker
warrior biography
playlist
created by zenith
❝ YOU MAKE ME THIRSTY ❞
[ FIREWALKER  /  SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR  /  TWENTY MOONS  /  BIO ]