Author Topic: *𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*  (Read 682 times)

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ◜*𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*◞
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 09:38:12 PM »
still need to make that signature at some point :/ other than that , i think i have everything looking the way i want it . for now , at least .
DONT YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ALREADY?
❝ I'LL ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET ME ❞ ┊ ┊❝ CALL ME FRIEND , BUT KEEP ME CLOSER . ❞

AND I'LL CALL YOU WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER .  .  .

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
◜ for future use ◞
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 10:42:04 AM »
honey , on your knees when you look at me . i’m dressed like a fucking queen and you’re begging ‘ please ‘ . ❞
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:43:34 AM by MALACHI. »
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
Re: ◜* *◞
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 09:47:29 AM »
okay , so for organizational purposes , i have 3 pages already . 1 and 2 are for general notes . 3 is for make , and 4 page will be an extended make page-- for songs + videos + plots + pinterest posts . page 5 will be for malachi and friends ; bec and evan-- incorrect quotes + headcanons + pinterest posts . page 6 will probably be for any extras-- more headcanons + thoughts + mal appreciation . page 7 for fun , misc stuff-- charts + tests + pinterest posts + etc . page 8 for playlist . page 9 for any personal edits .
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 06:58:24 PM »
stomps in
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 08:25:51 PM »
w i f e ! !
❝ I'LL ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET ME ❞ ┊ ┊❝ CALL ME FRIEND , BUT KEEP ME CLOSER . ❞

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
* / bury a friend .
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 08:26:41 PM »
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
◜ for future use ◞
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 08:37:57 PM »
she's crawling through the city in a rampage , pressing on her fingers 'til the bones break . there's blood all in her nose from the propane , but a needle to the skin will make the pain fade .

she said , ' careful , or you'll lose it , ' but , girl , i'm only human . and i know there's a blade where your heart is , and you know how to use it . and you can take my flesh if you want , girl , but , baby , don't abuse it . these voices in my head screaming , '  run , now ' . i'm praying that they're human .
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
◜ inspo ◞
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
*   inspo .

*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 10:09:33 AM »
I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP , I GET TO SEE KP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  SHE'S GONNA BE AT HANGOUT FEST , AND I'LL FINALLY GET TO SEE HER ! BITCH I'M—

I HAVE NO WORDS THAT I CAN USE TO REFLECT HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM .

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2019, 09:01:55 AM »
Malachi is a Biblical name borne by one of the twelve Minor Prophets in the Old Testament. The name is Hebrew in origin from “Mal'akhi” meaning ‘my messenger’ which is fitting since Malachi foretold the coming of God (i.e., through Jesus Christ). He lived in the 5th century B.C. and repeatedly emphasized the upcoming “day of the Lord” whereby the peoples’ sin and unfaithfulness will be punished.

hm , so i was thinking maybe when she was born , her mother refered to her as ‘ my angel ‘ as soon as she saw her . “ malachi . . my angel . my beautiful , perfect little angel . “ ; a foil to agnes’ referral to her as a “ child from hell “ and malachi’s acceptance towards the titles ‘ devil / demon ‘ , as seen as and called by her peers as well . the nickname / her name also contradicts due to her resentment towards religion + god . also represents the ultimate isolation from / malachi’s rejection of her parents .

The name Allen is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Allen is: Harmony, stone, or noble. Also fair, handsome.

" harmony " as a foil to her [ inner ] dissonance / pandora's box . also as a foil to the [ physical ] discord she stirs . also, , ,  " handsome devil "
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 09:19:13 AM »
we're redoing the layout since i've got a hell of a lot of new stuff written , so .
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
ooh , shit . also a writing dump .
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2019, 06:46:55 AM »

THE DEVIL CARD MEANING
The Devil card in Tarot is about ambitions and is also synonymous with temptation, addiction, and depression. The basic symbols of this card are a winged and horned Devil on a black pedestal, naked male and female figures, chains, and an inverted pentagram.

UPRIGHT DEVIL CARD MEANING
When the Devil card is upright in a Tarot reading, it symbolizes downfall, unexpected failure, controversy, violence, disaster, an ill-tempered person, and weird or strange experiences. The Devil card warns you not to be too restrained but to be passionate and ambitious. You are restrained because you allow yourself to be.

REVERSED DEVIL CARD MEANING
When the Devil card is reversed in a Tarot reading, it symbolizes release, enlightenment, overcoming handicaps, and divorce. It's a card of letting go and moving on. You have acknowledged that which has held you back in the past, and you are ready to move past it and into a brighter future.

THE DEVIL CARD LOVE MEANING
The Devil card in a Tarot love reading can be somewhat complicated. If you're single, it can indicate that you want to be loved but are unsure of how. It might also signal that you're using sex as a stand-in for true intimacy and might do best if you took a step back to reevaluate what you really want in a relationship. If you're in a relationship, it might indicate that you feel suffocated, trapped, or are overly codependent, which should be addressed if you want to move into a place of relationship health.

THE LOVERS CARD MEANING
The Lovers card in Tarot symbolizes (you guessed it) love, as well as romance, connection, attraction, and perfect harmony. The basic symbols of this card are an angel or Cupid, a man and a woman, and two trees. In some decks, there is a man standing between two women, and in some decks, one tree is flowering and the other has fruit. The Waite Tarot cards have Adam and Eve, one tree, a serpent, and apples.

UPRIGHT LOVERS CARD MEANING
When the Lovers card is upright in a Tarot reading, it stands for love, harmony, trust, honor, the beginning of romance, and optimism. It is a card of passion, and feeling passionate, but it isn't strictly about romantic relationships and intense interpersonal bonds. One basic meaning of this card is that you may come across a divergence you dare not miss, no matter the difficulty, even if it is against your chosen path. Be on the lookout for this opportunity, and don't automatically take the easy road. Think things over before you come to a decision. Perhaps it's time to take a leap of faith.

REVERSED LOVERS CARD MEANING
When the Lovers card is reversed in a Tarot reading, it symbolizes unreliability, separation, frustration in love, and untrustworthiness. You might have made a decision, but now you're second-guessing it or not standing by it. Remember, you made the choice and it's time for you to take full responsibility for your actions.

THE LOVERS CARD LOVE MEANING
The Lovers card in a Tarot love reading is seriously romantic. If you're single, hang on tight because a red-hot romance is headed to you. If you're in a relationship, things are about to heat up between you and your significant other. Perhaps it's time to bust out the wine, chocolate, and satin sheets?
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline MAL.

• ' 疲れた '
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 06:50:47 AM »
SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN

Time Period: October 21 – November 20
Symbol: Scorpion
Element: Water
Ruling Planet: Mars, Pluto
Quality: Fixed
Ruling House: 8th
Polarity: Negative
Birthstone: Beryl, Apache Tear, Aquamarine, Obsidian, Topaz
Key traits: Intense, Magnetic, Controlling
Phrase: “I desire”
Power Colour: Black, Deep Red
Flower: Geraniums, Rhododendrons

Definition Of Fixed Sign
Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) are stable and trustworthy, and become attached to whatever comes their way. Where Cardinal Signs are leaders and Mutable Signs are flexible, Fixed Signs are the fasteners. If you’ve ever loved a Scorpio or been loved by one, you know exactly what this means. Letting them go, or getting them to let go, is an uphill battle. The positive side of that is apparent; fixed signs are generally as loyal as it gets.

Definition Of Water Sign

There are 4 elements that rule the 12 Zodiac signs: fire, water, Earth and air. The term water sign refers to a series of Zodiac signs in astrology that are ruled by the element of water:

Cancer
Pisces
Scorpio

The element of water represents emotions, intuitive talents and a strong creative gift. You will see a lot of water signs in artistic fields or in fields where intuition is required, and many times even both. People born under water signs move a bit slower than many of the other signs, as they take their time to reflect and feel their way through life. If you need a shoulder to lean on, an ear with an intuitive gift for advice or just someone to help you feel better after a long day, call on your favorite water sign.

PLUTO

God of the Underworld and Death; Hades means "the unseen" and Pluto means "wealth." . God of Death & Rebirth. Associated with subconscious forces, ruling all that is "below the surface."

Astrologically speaking, Pluto is called "the great renewer", and is considered to represent the part of a person that destroys in order to renew, through bringing buried, but intense needs and drives to the surface, and expressing them, even at the expense of the existing order. A commonly used keyword for Pluto is "transformation".[38] It is associated with power and personal mastery, and the need to cooperate and share with another, if each is not to be destroyed.

MARS

God of War; Son of Earth.This planet is associated with unluckiness of brides. Also associated with strength and aggression.

Astrologically speaking, Mars is associated with confidence and self-assertion, aggression, sexuality, energy, strength, ambition and impulsiveness. Mars governs sports, competitions and physical activities in general.

In modern astrology, Mars is the primary native ruler of the first house. Traditionally however, Mars ruled both the third and tenth houses, and had its joy in the sixth house. While Venus tends to the overall relationship atmosphere, Mars is the passionate impulse and action, the masculine aspect, discipline, willpower and stamina.
*       BURY A FRIEND
I WANNA END ME   *

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2019, 10:43:51 AM »
one day , i'll fuckin' find it within myself to get back into rping again .