Author Topic: *𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*  (Read 851 times)

Offline kp.

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ◜*𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*◞
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 06:09:17 PM »
this is gonna get incorporated into a bigger note , so nts : malachi  does  a  lot  of  thinking  .  more  thinking  than  anyone  you’d  know  .  more  thinking  than  any  person  ever  really  should  .  she’s  always  deep  in  her  head  ,  buried  within  her  thoughts  just  thinking  .  about  anything  and  everything  .  it’s  all  she  does  ,  you  can  tell  when  she  is  ;  it’s  obvious  .  she  always  gets  a  certain  look  .  analyzes  everything  .  great  observer  ;  very  ,  very  ,  very  intelligent  .

has  a  greater  /  higher   awareness  than  most  ,  and  a  very  strong  sense  of  intuition  .  as  a  result  of  her  hypersensitivity  and  high  reactivity  to  outside  stimuli  ,  malachi  could  be  considered  what  those  call  an  "  empath  "  ,  maybe  even  hyper-empathic  .  extremely  perceptive  of  and  vulnerable  to  the  emotional  state  of  others  and  recognize  sense  such  feelings  ,  reading  facial  expressions  ,  movement  ,  body  language  ,  and  emotions  ,  much  easier  than  the  average  person  ,  however  ,  "  biased  "  towards  more  negative  emotional  expressions  (  more  alert  to  such  )  .  "  absorbs  "  others'  emotions  .  in  a  way  ,  malachi  can  wholly  ,  genuinely  sense  and  feel  another’s  energy  .  like  the  aura  of  their  psyche  is  exposed  ,  she  is  able  to  discern  when  something’s  wrong  or  when  a  person's  vibe  is  '  off  '  ;  the  weaknesses  and  strengths  of  a  person  ;  the  states  of  sadness  or  distress  ,  or  any  other  emotion  .  can  sense  danger  or  the  intentions  others  may  have  which  readily  and  confidently  allow  her  to  choose  those  who  are  on  the  same  level  as  she  as  those  she’d  like  to  associate  with  .   possesses  even  a  higher  level  of  comfort  ,  connection  ,  security  and  understanding  to  animals  and  nature  .  spiritually in tune with the earth  .

alright  ,  alright  .  so  ,  the  future  development  idea  .  tbh  ,  i  was  just  in  my  thoughts  so  i'm  not  sure  if  this  was  clever  or  stupid  ,  or  what  ,  but  i'm  running  with  it  .  maybe  she  has  this  spiritual  awakening  or  revelation  that's  her  catalyst  for  change  and  for  healing  .  while  she's  experienced  with  ,  and  consumes  a  lot  of  psychedelics  ,  this  particular  trip  (  i  was  thinking  either  a  shrooms  or  dmt  induced  trip  ,  as  if  it  matters  ,  but  dmt  ,  i'm  leaning  towards  ,  and  i'll  elaborate  why  later  )  ,   causes  her  to  experience  "  ego-death  "  (  nts  :  the  "  death  &  rebirth  "  )  .  she  speaks  to  an  entity  of  sorts  .   whatever   who   ,   what   ,   or   it   was  ,  she  spoke  to  it  .  it  tells  her  she  has  a  greater  purpose  in  life  and  dying  wasn't  that  purpose  .  completely  changes  everything  (  wish  i  could  explain  how  i  picture  it  to  go  and  look  like  ,  but  that's  a  whole  different  experience  in  itself  )  .

so  with  this  ,  i  eventually  want  her  to  connect  more  with  her  spirituality  /  spiritual  being  .  due  to  her  hypersensitivity  ,  high  perceptivity  ,  and  nature  as  an  “  empath  “   ,  she’s  always  harbored  an  instinctual  thirst  for  the  "  truth  "  or  all  sense  of  "  knowing  "  (  she's  always  dealt  with  conflicting  emotions  ,  sense  of  self  ,  views  ,  pretty  much  everything  .  practically  trapped  in  a  state  of  constant  confusion  ,  it  makes  sense  why'd   she  want  to  find  the  "  truth  "  behind  everything  )   .   at  the  core  of  her  being  ,  there  has  always  been  a  desire  for  a  deeper  understanding  .  it's  all  malachi  wants  to  do  .  is  to  understand  .  to  understand  why  .  why  can  she  feel  all  these  things  no  one  else  can  ?  why  does  she  feel  so  much  ,  but  it  all  hurts  so  bad   ?  how  can  she  deal  with  it  ?  how  can  she  learn  to  understand  other  people  and  have  them  understand  her  ?   what  exactly  is  her  purpose  ?  does  she  even  have  a  purpose  ?  just  what  is  it  ?  she  just  wants  an  answer  .  there  has  to  be  a  reason  for  all  of  this  .  all  that  has  happened  .  just  as  there  has  to  be  something  worth  living  for  .  if  other  people  get  to  be  happy  ,  surely  ,  could  she  .  she  just  .  .  has  to  figure  out  how  first  .

also  ,  super  ,  super  ,  super  important  .  going  back  to  the  meanings  of  her  name  ,  i  want  her  to  eventually  reclaim  those  in  a  sense  .  "  my  angel  "  ,  "  my  messenger  "  ,  "  harmony  "  ;  makes  peace  with  the  universe  as  the  universe  makes  peace  with  her  ,  makes  peace  with  people  and  those  in  her  interpersonal  relationships  .  can  finally  find  genuine  comfort  ,  security  ,  and  happiness  within  them  .  they've  always  been  so  chaotic  ,  so  fragile  ,  so  temporary  ,  thoughts  of  her  ever  maintaining  a  stable  healthy  relationship  with  another  individual  ,  let  alone  ,  multiple  ,  were  hard  to  believe  .  seemingly  impossible  .  but  for  the  first  time  ,  she  can  wake  up  with  a  smile  on  her  face  for  no  damn  reason  at  all  ,  because  for  the  first  time  ,  she  feels  like  she  safe  .  like  she's  home  .  and  for  the  first  time  ever  ,  she  doesn't  doubt  a  single  thing  about  it  .
*       IM A CHEAP QUEEN
I CAN MAKE GROWN MEN CRY   *

Offline kp.

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ◜* *◞
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »
okay  ,  so  addressing  what  "  ego  death  "  actually  is  ;  "  ego  death  "  ,  also  known  as  "  psychic  death  "  is  defined  as   the   "   renunciation  ,   rejection   and  ,   ultimately  ,   the   death   of   the   need   to   hold   on   to   a   separate  ,   self-centered   existence  "  ,  or  "  an   imageless   experience   in   which   there   is   no   sense   of   personal   identity  .   it   is   the   experience   that   remains   possible   in   a   state   of   extremely   deep   trance   when   the   ego-functions   of   reality-testing  ,   sense-perception  ,   memory  ,   reason  ,   fantasy   and   self-representation   are   repressed    "  ;  a  phase  of  self-surrender  and  transition  ;  "  a   part   of   the   (  symbolic  )   experience   of   death   in   which   the   old   ego   must   die before   one   can   be   spiritually   reborn  .  they   define   ego   death   as   "  .  .  .   complete   transcendence   −  beyond   words  ,   beyond   space−time  ,   beyond   self  .   there   are   no   visions  ,   no sense    of   self  ,   no   thoughts  .   there   are   only   pure   awareness   and   ecstatic   freedom  "  .  so  ,  essentially  ,  "  ego  death  "  is  the  experience  of  embodying  one's  true  nature  completely  .

in  the  experience  of  "  ego  death  "  ,   due  to  the  belief  that  the  ego  is  one's  sense  of  self  and  identity  ;  a  biological  and  spiritual  tool  created  to  defend  the  belief  that  all  beings  are  "  individual  entities  "  ,  and  as  a  result  ,  the  ego  tends  to  show  life  through  the  lens  of  duality  ,  duality  being  the  division  of  life  into  opposing  forces   —  love  and  hate  ,  peace  and  war  ,  holy  or  sinful  ,   wrong  or  right  ,  good  or  bad  ;  these  divisions  causing  suffering  as  it  forces  an  individual  to  categorize  others  ,  experiences  ,  thoughts  ,  places  ,  and  emotions  instead  of  accepting  life  in  its  wholeness  ,  it  can  be  both  indescribably  beautiful  and  indescribably  terrifying  ,  depending  on  those  who  attempt  to  resist  ,  or  those  who  embrace  the  experience  .

seven  stages  of  "  ego  death  "  :

stage  one  :  the  "  spiritual  awakening  "  .  in  the  first  stage  ,  one  begins  to  "  wake  up  "  to  life  ,  this  process  of  spirituality  potentially  triggered  by  a  tragedy  ,  life  crisis  ,  chronic  illness  ,  or  simply  just  by  the  natural  process  of  soulful  manufacturing  ;  one  begins  to  search  for  their  purpose  ,  asking  the  questions  "  why  am  i  here  "  ,  "  what  am  i  supposed  to  do  "  ,  "  what  is  the  meaning  to  life  "  ,  and  "  what  happens  after  death  "  .  spiritual  awakenings  are  usually  prompted  when  there's  a  sensation  that  something  is  missing  in  one's  life  ,  accompanied  with  the  feelings  of  depression  ,  no  sense  of  direction  ,  and  anxiety  .

stage  two  :  the  "  dark  night  of  the  soul  "  ;  a  period  where  one  feels  utterly  lost  ,  lonely  ,  and  isolated  ;  extremely  conscious  of  the  separation  of  one's  self  ,  other  people  ,  and  the  divine  .  the  lowest  point  .  the  result  of  an  accumulation  or  culmination  of  one's  suffering  .  there  is  the  knowing  that  a  change  needs  to  be  made  ,  but  knowing  exactly  what  that  is  or  could  be  ,  is  the  struggle  .

stage  three  :  "  spiritual  seeking  "  ;  after  experiencing  the  "  spiritual  awakening  "  and  "  dark  night  of  the  soul  "  ,  one  begins  to  take  an  interest  in  spirituality  to  fill  the  void  ,  experimenting  with  different  spiritual  practices  ,  mysticism   ,  arts  ,  astrology  ,  energy  healing  that  focus  on  connecting  the  mind  ,  body  ,  and  soul  .

stage  four  :  "  satori  "  ,  meaning  "  momentary  enlightenment  "  ;  a  small  glimpse  into  one's  true  nature  ,  or  consciousness  itself  ;  a  moment  when  one's  ego  is  completely  shed  .  this  particular  experience  could  be  terrifying  ,  stagnating  potential  spiritual  growth  ,  but  for  others  ,  it  may  encourage  further  exploration  .

stage  five  :  "  the  elder  soul  "   ;  undergoing  spiritual  maturity  ,  one  develops  spiritual  discernment  .  one  discovers  the  practices  of  spiritual  bypassing  that  keeps  them  trapped  in  the  cycle  of  pain  ,  fear  ,    and  separation  ,  and  learning  practices  that  opens  one  up  to  the  divine  .  some  beliefs  and  practices  may  resonate  ,  others  may  not  .  it's  about  the  balance  you  find  ,  learning  the  virtues  of  self-discipline  ,  patience  ,  and  focus  .

stage  six  :  "  dissolution  and  deconstruction  "  ;  the  act  of  surrendering  all  that  one  is  not  .  this  stage  is  not  only  about  identifying  one's  destructive  behavior  ,  patterns  ,  and  limiting  beliefs  ,  but  about  actually  letting  them  go  by  bypassing  one's  ego  .

stage  seven  :  "  awareness  and  the  end  "  ;  the  final  stage  .  having  explored  ,  matured  ,  surrendered  ,  and  evolved  one's  ego  ,  they  come  to  a  stop  ,  realizing  all  that  they  are  and  all  that  they  need  ,  can  be  found  right  now  ,  and  illusions  are  just  that  :  illusions  .  they  open  their  eyes  to  the  truth  that  we  are  mirrored  in  all   beings  .  and  while  the  ego  still  remains  ,  one  must  stay  aware  that  it  exists  simply  as  a  tool  to  be  used  when  needed  and  should  not  define  who  they  are  .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:22:01 PM by MALACHI. »
*       IM A CHEAP QUEEN

Offline kp.

• View Profile
Re: ◜*𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*◞
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2019, 06:16:20 PM »
nts : her life colors are yellow-green , and her surrounding colors are red , orange , and lavender !
*       IM A CHEAP QUEEN

Offline kp.

• View Profile
Re: *𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺*
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »
potential character for tnw .
*       IM A CHEAP QUEEN

Offline kp.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2019, 12:27:32 AM »
is this it ?
am i really doing it
*       IM A CHEAP QUEEN

Offline PARKS L.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2019, 12:31:37 AM »
am i REALLY doing it
TWO ( 2 ) assholes ?
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
ALCOHOLICS DON'T GET FAR, UNLESS THEY DRINK AND DRIVE ;
❝ LET'S GO FOR A RIDE. AND I HOPE I CRASH AND DIE TONIGHT. ❞

Offline MALACHI.

• * やっかいな *
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2019, 01:03:32 AM »
for her tnw self .
AND YOU'RE A MIRROR IMAGE OF A GIRL              YOU'LL NEVER KNOW  .

WHO  WAITS  IN  HELL  SO

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALONE  .