Author Topic: The New World Order THE NEW WORLD ORDER || GUIDE .  (Read 99 times)

Offline NEW WORLD ORDER.

• . . .
    • View Profile
THE NEW WORLD ORDER || GUIDE .
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:55:05 AM »
As a child you would wait And watch from far away But you always knew that you'd be the one That work while they all play. In youth you'd lay Awake at night and scheme Of all the things that you would change But it was just a dream. the time will come When you'll have to rise Above the best and prove yourself Your spirit never dies. farewell, I've gone to take my throne above But don't weep for me 'Cause this will be The labor of my love. Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town. Here we are, don't turn away now, We are the warriors that built this town from dust ~
INTRODUCTION
On a relentless, bitterly cold night, a small party of former campers escaped from their deepest, darkest worries. Stealing canoes to travel to the mainland, they were soon on their way to become nomads once again. Camp Apocalypse had been a fantastic security blanket for the group for many months, but the threat of impending death from the ominous cult was too much for some to manage. And so, in the midst of the night, they escaped into the darkness.

The barren trees did nothing but channel the cold air and hide the moon as they trekked as far as they could away from the threat. The chill wind tugged at their clothing and whipped loose hair about their faces, bringing with it the first of the rain that had been promised since they left. Their newly wet skin offered their body heat to the frigid air and the cold began to steal every little bit of water from the biting air in its frenzy to frost over in the chilly fall night; this would now be their life. Once again, without a home. And yet, once again, feeling safer than they had been at that camp. They ventured together across the land as a dysfunctional mix-matched ‘family’.

MEMBERS
The New World Order, in general, do not believe in the idea of firm ranks within the groups and mainly view each other as equals. However, the group appears to have naturally chosen unofficial roles within the group after spending a long time as a team. They are as followed:

LEADER - Silas Overton played by Truce.
Having gotten the group into this mess in the first place, Silas took up the role as the one in the group to help get everyone through these dark times and generally have the final say in situations, unless others intensely disagree and put him back in his place, of course.

RIGHT HAND MAN - Wynter Overton played by inny
As the younger brother of the group's 'leader', Wynter is relied upon for advice from his brother Silas and it is often the case where Wynter would assist his brother in making decisions for the group. For this reason, he is seen as the right hand man of the group, Silas' trusted confidante.

DELEGATE - Ryland Hunt played by bluebird.
Ever since the group escaped from the camp, Ryland took the responsibility as a sort of spokesperson for the group, assisting the other two with choosing the correct path for the group. He is seen as a sort of 'third-in-command' after the two inseparable brothers.

MEDIC - Name played by RPer.
Open 

OTHER MEMBERS -
  • Charlie Chester played by Truce.
  • Frankie Monroe played by parkerr
  • Jackson Pryce played by bluebird.
  • Luka Fox played by inny
  • Rory Davenport played by inny
  • Thomas Hunt played by bluebird.
  • Violet Porter played by inny

- If you wish to create a role for your character within the group, feel free to PM truce.

FOREIGN RELATIONS
Those who approach will be treated with the greatest level of caution. After all, the group learned the hard way that nobody was to be trusted. The New World Order are not seen as aggressive, neither are they seen as welcoming. Instead, it’s an uncomfortable balance between caution and hesitance to open up their walls to welcome allies, the same as it is to welcome strangers into their comfort zone.

Allies - The group can’t say that they necessarily have any allies to date.

Neutral - Until they can prove to be allies, most groups that the NWO stumble across would be deemed as neutrals. In their minds, upon meeting another group, it is a simple matter of “if you leave us be, we will leave you be”.

Enemies - The fearsome Children Of Abbadon are their greatest enemies, the very cult that tempted them to leave the warmth and comfort of a campsite to attempt to escape the wrath of the cult’s sinister leader.

Individuals - Though they are wary of strangers, they will not immediately dismiss them unless they give the group reason to. A new individual must expect to be treated on the side of caution until they can prove their loyalty to the nomadic group.

All relations are OPEN FOR PLOTTING.

RULES
IC
  • In general, the unofficial “leader” has the final say on what the group do with themselves. However, Silas will never strictly boss everyone around with success ( though he will surely attempt to ) as everyone in the group have a say in what the group do, too.
  • Newer members will still have original members keeping a close eye on them and, though they will be treated less nicely than members who have earned the group’s trust, the NWO will not exile a new member without good reason.
  • Anybody who is still incredibly new to the group and still untrusted by the other members will not have the privilege of being kept safe by the group. If they give the group any reason to doubt them, they are likely to be exiled or majorly looked down on. This group is not a trusting group.
  • The group’s core belief if that, to survive in this apocalypse, you need safety in numbers. They believe that it is important to work as a team and protect each other at all costs.
  • You must notify others in the group if you see any strangers approaching.
  • Any sort of treason will not be tolerated.
  • Do not attack any group or outsiders unless they act in a violent manner.

OOC
  • BB rules apply
  • If you need to ask any questions, feel free to message @truce.

LINKS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Chatting Thread
Plotting Thread
Meeting Thread (UPDATED n/a)

Current Events
The group have just left Camp Apocalypse and now they are on the search for a new place to call home... or, more so, a new place to hide.

Weather & Seasonal conditions
The weather is beginning to grow colder as each day passes; It is beginning to get difficult for the group to keep warm during the night time.

acrylic
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:40:27 PM by NEW WORLD ORDER. »

Offline inny.

• call me inny or soma <3
    • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: THE NEW WORLD ORDER || GUIDE .
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »
Track-a-lackin'

Offline simmons

• dm for discord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:11:52 PM »
i'm here

(( BLUE LIPS -- BLUE VEINS. ))

Online aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »
/tracking this. it sounds super cool!
aj - 20 - advanced
keep one eye forwards,
the other behind.
look both ways always,
and keep a clear and open mind.

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
  • alt. account : pm for user
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 08:58:44 PM »
track
there's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out, but i'm too clever. i only let him out at night sometimes, when everybody's asleep. i say, "i know that you're there, so don't be sad." then i put him back, but he's singing a little in there; i haven't quite let him die. and we sleep together like that, with our secret pact, and it's nice enough to make a man weep. but i don't weep. do you? —————— bluebird or blue, she/her.

Offline VAN

• super sick oof
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 08:39:52 PM »

just tracking in case it ever comes back because i still think this group is a hella good idea wdjdshj
feel this emptiness
eighteen — libra — probably dying
Spoiler: vandalism • show
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

hoot takes it back now y’all

a-a-angelica
eliIIIIZAAA
(and peggy)

oof love ya even tho you're a stalker - Pyre