Author Topic: Plot w/me also whats up with the lack of public rps?!?  (Read 129 times)

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
Plot w/me also whats up with the lack of public rps?!?
« on: December 01, 2018, 02:40:19 PM »
Okay so, I'm new to this site, but I've been on Feralfront for the better part of five years at least. I have almost exclusively played group Rps and expanded to bb because ff appears to have the same issue, there are a severe deficiency in public group rps that last.

With that said, plot with me. I'd love to co-create a group rp with someone and I'm pretty open to most ideas. I'll give a few topic suggestions then we can all make it happen together.
- A rescue shelter playing both people and animals
- A regular high school rp with a twist
- A Lotr rp
- A Narnia rp
- Maybe a hospital rp where we play patients with n illness like cancer and the doctors(Grey's anatomy style)
- I'm really open to anything
17 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian / HunterJumpers

Offline BEATLES

• oovoo javer
  • ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Plot w/me also whats up with the lack of public rps?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 06:19:46 PM »
Hey there! While people do create group rps, the site generally isn't centered around them and so there's def a lack of them and they tend to be slow if any. Like ff, bearbones has a main game and it tends to be more popular!

I might jump into a group rp if y'all come up with something, but I mostly just popped in to answer your question :0
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧  hover for info & hover for characters

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »
Thanks, ma dude, that clears it up a bit, I'm still gonna wait and see if anyone else is interested in a group rp before I give up.
17 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian / HunterJumpers

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 08:25:51 PM »
Lol btw, @BEATLEBELLS I don't have any friends on here yet, so if you have any good active threads I can join, link me, I'm not limited to group rps, it's just hard to get my foot in the door with them, and my squad on ff are mostly group rp people so I've never really created any with them because that's not what they are into with respects to rps.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »
I'm down for plotting! Although, I'm not the best with group-rps because I usually don't have time to actually respond fast enough to keep up with them, but I can try?

I know a lot of people here would enjoy a group rp it just usually comes down to not having time / the group rp being too slow.

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 10:13:31 PM »
That's fair, on ff, I've been part of a group rp thread that's been going since last January, so nearly a full year of being active. But atm, it's literally the only group rp that's still going for that long. Anyways, I'm not the best rp owner, but I will create one if no one else likes being the thread creator more then me. Anyways, was their any plot I mentioned above that stricked your fancy? @Merlin

Offline cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
  • rule with grace and wisdom.
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 09:18:30 PM »
i agree with group rps not being my strong suit, but i'll def do one! i'm also v v interested in your narnia proposal :)
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 10:19:15 PM »
Excellent, then we have one vote for Narnia, I actually have a plot already thought up for a Narnia thread, so I'll see if we get more interest for the Narnia rp.

Basically, it would be set between Narnia 1 and Narnia PC and it would have a few sons of Adam/daughters of Eve venturing into Narnia to destroy an evil wizard who's not from Narnia or Earth who trying to take over Narnia and suck all its power out of it to give to his own world. An effect similar to the 100 years winter comes into play as the magic is sucked out of Narnia slowly, starting at one end of the map and growing inwards until it reaches the evil dude when he's sucked all the magic out. The group has to stop him from doing that by collecting some sort of magic thingimabob and fighting him off. Then on a side note we could continue it after they defeat him and either have them going back to earth and adjusting to life their or staying to rule Narnia until the events of the Telmarines.

Offline cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
  • rule with grace and wisdom.
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 10:22:27 PM »
interesting.
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline Ech0

• Peachy
    • Feminine, She, Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 11:51:14 PM »
Thanks 😊