Author Topic: 「 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU : CHRISTMAS PARTY AU 」  (Read 111 times)

Offline 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

• 王子 / LITTLE PRINCE
    • View Profile
「 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU : CHRISTMAS PARTY AU 」
« on: December 05, 2018, 12:21:06 AM »
It was everything you'd expect from a normal Christmas party. Festive decor placed thoughtfully about the house, garland lining the edges of shelves and wreaths hanging on the doors. The whole house smelled of freshly baked ham and cinnamon, probably from the artificial pinecones piled into a dish near the front. Christmas hits were playing from a speaker, right now the song of choice being "Baby It's Cold Outside". Everyone, mostly clad in traditional colors or ugly sweaters, seemed to be having a good time chatting with one another and sipping on their wine and cider. The party wasn't half bad, not at all.

Gabriel was present, having been invited by the hosting family. How could he resist a night of good, free food and holiday cheer? It was his favorite time of year, after all. He was wearing his Star Wars sweater, decorated with knitted symbols and Storm Troopers and whatnot ( because he just had to unleash his inner nerd ). He stood near the sidelines and finished eating a sugar cookie, the frosting a bit too intoxicating for his tastebuds. Hopefully he wouldn't get a sugar rush.
howling ghosts, they reappear
in mountains that are stacked with fear —— but you're a king and i'm a lionheart  | 「 tags.  」

Offline J

• View Profile
Re: 「 ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU : CHRISTMAS PARTY AU 」
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 11:23:32 AM »
J was invited for god knows why, because only god knows why someone would want him at a party, but he was strolling in with an ugly sweater - and by ugly sweater, there was a mirror taped to it. Smirking as he strode in, J eyed Gabe, and he slithered closer with interest in his gaze. "Are those cookies any good?" He inquired, and then glanced at his sweater. "Cool sweater."

Spoiler: EVERYTHING YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO FEAR | TAGS; 12/1/2018 • show
Bio | J | Sometimes goes by Gus | Cisgender male
Unknown age; appears to be middle-aged | Birthday unknown
TNW: Badlands | Loyal to self & Johannes
Orientation is complicated | Single | No interest in anyone

Albino | Reference & Reference
— 6'5; typically between 155 and 160 lbs. Looks sickly and spindly.
— Has bright green eyes contrasing chalk white skin, the most obvious feature about him
— Dark green curly hair that looks to be incredibly ungroomed, messily chopped to his shoulders.
— Wears whatever he wants, often goofy t-shirts with pajama shorts. Littered in scars.
85% HEALTH | Blind in left eye, keeps the eye closed at all times. Has a slight limp in his right heel, and if observed closely right heel appears shorter than the other after a surgery.

Chaotic Evil | Essentially, J can be captured as cold, goofy, chaotic, giggly, thoughtful, short-tempered, intelligent, and impulsive. He's a bad sort of guy, and he doesn't see the purpose of peace and calm. He thinks it's funny to torment others, especially in odd and unusual ways, and he can make anything into a joke. J has the ability to pick up on things shockingly fast, and he can formulate mastermind ideas in the matter of seconds. Overall, he's a danger to society, including himself with his pranks and fatal stunts.

85/100 Physical Difficulty | 88/100 Psychological Difficulty | 98/100 Short-Term Recovery
Great endurance and speed, but pathetic in terms of strength, so pathetic in fact he couldn't escape a grip of a sick elder by sheer strength alone. Thinks fast, great with weapons.
— Keeps a knife with him at all times in pockets and a handgun. Uses a crowbar as a cane.
Attack in bold RED or similar | @ DARWIN for quick responses (@ J does not work) | PM for any major plots.
Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to very well.
it's britney bitch

Offline 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

• 「 p a r i a h 」
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 07:16:20 PM »
If Catalyst's mother hadn't known the host family, they doubted they would have been invited to this event. And even if they were, they wouldn't have shown up... But Molly had insisted they at least stop by and bring a casserole, since she was going to be unable to make it. They'd agreed on the condition that she didn't make them wear anything dumb, hence why they arrived in a hoodie proclaiming "going to your funeral".

"Where do I put this?" They asked no one in particular, holding up the casserole dish.
sighspace
But in all chaos, there is calculation Dropping glasses just to hear them break You've been drinking like the world was gonna end (IT DIDN'T)———————

Offline 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

• 王子 / LITTLE PRINCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 08:34:05 PM »
Before he knew it, someone was coming over to him. For most of the party, Gabriel had been hanging out on the sidelines with really not a lot of talking, but he enjoyed the atmosphere. He glanced up at J, someone who he wouldn't necessary choose to keep company with but would stand to talk with nonetheless. He glanced down at his last bit of cookie as well and shrugged, "Yeah, they're okay." It was perhaps too heavy on the frosting, but that was his own personal preference. When J complimented his sweater, Gabriel naturally began to reply in a polite fashion, "Thanks. You t—" He had caught a glimpse of J's own sweater, though, and he managed a mocking laugh, "Ha ha, very funny." It seemed like something very... J-like.

He heard a voice nearby, someone who was asking where to put their casserole. Gabriel turned his head, and of course he wanted to try and be helpful. He suggested, "On the table, I'm guessing?" He quickly added on, "It looks good." Certain casseroles were good, such as broccoli and cheese ones, but some were plain gross.
in mountains that are stacked with fear —— but you're a king and i'm a lionheart  | 「 tags.  」

Offline Russel S.

• ➳public menace
  • played by: darky
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 11:54:53 AM »
YOU'VE ONLY GOT YOURSELF TO BLAME・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚
It was up for debate whether or not Russel had been invited or had simply arrived, and nobody was bold enough to question his presence. In truth he'd tagged along with a nameless friend who'd quickly gotten lost in a crowd, and now the boy was uncomfortably shuffling towards the quietest place he could find.

He wasn't wearing anything particularly holiday themed except for a warm green and red knitted scarf from his aunt, which was currently pulled up to cover his mouth and the tip of his nose. He quickly noticed Cat, and two other... Semi familiar figures as well. But Cat was at least someone they knew, so he trotted over and pressed against Cat's side, looking into the casserole dish.

"Smells good too." Russel commented offhandedly, though he couldn't smell it through his scarf. He silently made a note to try to steal it later when nobody was looking. He took a cursory glance at the ugly sweaters of the other two people; Gabriel and J, right? He didn't know them very well but he definitely appreciated J's fashion sense.

He wasn't sure what else to say, so he stayed silent for now; any comments he might have would certainly ruin the festive mood, and he didn't want to get kicked out too quickly.
Just drop it all because it turns out that you had bad luck
I know your state of mind
You're not the quitting kind
(IC Opinions)
REALITY BLEEDS ANSWERS
russel ;; he/him ;; 14yrs

Offline J

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 08:31:58 PM »
J took a cookie himself at Gabriel's answer, and taking a bite, he personally found the excess frosting a blessing. Plain cookie was just gross and dry. When the other nearly complimented his sweater, he got an ear to ear grin and started coughing when he unintentionally inhaled a bite. Coughing a little too loud, he laughed once it was finally out, and picking it off the floor ate it. "Kid, that's why you don't mindlessly and dishonestly start compliments." J smirked.

Glancing at a casserole, he shoved the rest of the cookie to his mouth and spoke through the cookie. "Hey, what sorta casserole?" J could hardly be understood as crumbs fell from his mouth, lipstick being slightly smeared as he rubbed his face, and he'd moved on from Gabriel and the cookies and made his way now to stand near Cat.

Spoiler: EVERYTHING YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO FEAR | TAGS; 12/1/2018 • show
Bio | J | Sometimes goes by Gus | Cisgender male
Unknown age; appears to be middle-aged | Birthday unknown
TNW: Badlands | Loyal to self & Johannes
Orientation is complicated | Single | No interest in anyone

Albino | Reference & Reference
6'5; typically between 155 and 160 lbs. Looks sickly and spindly.
— Has bright green eyes contrasing chalk white skin, the most obvious feature about him
— Dark green curly hair that looks to be incredibly ungroomed, messily chopped to his shoulders.
— Wears whatever he wants, often goofy t-shirts with pajama shorts. Littered in scars.
85% HEALTH | Blind in left eye, keeps the eye closed at all times. Has a slight limp in his right heel, and if observed closely right heel appears shorter than the other after a surgery.

Chaotic Evil | Essentially, J can be captured as cold, goofy, chaotic, giggly, thoughtful, short-tempered, intelligent, and impulsive. He's a bad sort of guy, and he doesn't see the purpose of peace and calm. He thinks it's funny to torment others, especially in odd and unusual ways, and he can make anything into a joke. J has the ability to pick up on things shockingly fast, and he can formulate mastermind ideas in the matter of seconds. Overall, he's a danger to society, including himself with his pranks and fatal stunts.

85/100 Physical Difficulty | 88/100 Psychological Difficulty | 98/100 Short-Term Recovery
Great endurance and speed, but pathetic in terms of strength, so pathetic in fact he couldn't escape a grip of a sick elder by sheer strength alone. Thinks fast, great with weapons.
— Keeps a knife with him at all times in pockets and a handgun. Uses a crowbar as a cane.
Attack in bold RED or similar | @ DARWIN for quick responses (@ J does not work) | PM for any major plots.
Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to very well.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 08:33:50 PM by J »
it's britney bitch

Offline 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭

• 「 p a r i a h 」
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
The words were barely out of Gabe's mouth before Catalyst was moving to put the casserole on the table. "Thanks. I didn't make it - I'm just the delivery person." They jerked away from Russel as they pressed against them, narrowing their eyes. They didn't like casual contact from their favorite people, let alone gremlins. Their attention shifted to J then, and a wry smirk twisted their lips at the mirror. "I think J's sweater is very handsome." They said, almost earnestly. "Sweet potato, I think."
sighspace
But in all chaos, there is calculation Dropping glasses just to hear them break You've been drinking like the world was gonna end (IT DIDN'T)———————

Offline WILLOW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 03:06:01 PM »
willow had this time of year. it was just another event that rubbed in the fact that she didn't have a real family anymore. her foster parents sucked, they had dragged her along to this party and told her to have a good behavior. luckily for willow, they didn't make her wear a sweater or anything festive, so she was in her normal jean jacket and t-shirt combo. her hands were stuffed into her pockets as she stuck on the outside of the room, trying to avoid conversations with her 'parents' friends. she noticed a small group growing of familiar faces and decided to make her way over, a hint of hesitation in her steps. she took note of the sweaters that gabe and j were wearing. "nice sweaters." she commented to them, the normal sarcastic tone in her voice gone for the time being. she didn't wanna be thrown back out to the other crowd of people just yet.

Spoiler:  ◜ running for my life┊ updated 12/3 ◞ • show
BASICSNICE TO KNOW MY KIND
&. ❝ willow ❞ |  no nicknames, isn't completely opposed to receiving one | afab cis female [ she/her ] .
&. 15 years old . | july twenty-third ; cancer/leo cusp .
&. member of the badlands . former hunter of the children of abaddon .

PERSONALITYWILL BE ON MY SIDE
&. when you first meet willow, you will notice that she's quite untrusting and almost anxious when meeting people, especially those over the age of twenty. growing up in a cult full of children, she never was around adults so is very hesitant around them because she doesn't know how they normally will act. she's very observant to how people act, she's always watching every move they make, trying to calculate that they're gonna do. when she feels anxious she may start to feel like a caged animal, her flight or fight response kicking in as she tried to figure out what to do.

once she is comfortable around you she's really loyal. certain people make a calm feeling rush over her, so once she finds someone that gives her that feeling she'll try and be around them as much as a she can. she'll often look for them when she's in big crowds and go to stand by them, maybe even going as far as holding their hands when she's nervous. she'll often try and stand up for these people a lot, especially when people are targeting them.

her imagination always gets the best of her. she's overflowing with creativity at all times and often tells random stories to keep that part of her from exploding. she loves going on adventurous and getting herself into trouble, even though that's probably not always the best thing to do.

APPEARANCEI DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
&.  5'4 & 107 lbs ; reference .
↳ willow's hair is a dark brown with a red tint to it / it's really long and thick, it reaches the bottom of her back / it's soft and wavy, gets tangled easily
↳ green eyes / a mixture of almond and cat shaped / long and thick dark eyelashes
↳ a light tan, kind of pale
↳ has numerous scars literally her body, the most noticeable being the one on her left eyebrow and the one on her back righ shoulder

INTERACTIONSAND YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SIGHT
&.  [ 8/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ medium ] | difficulty w/ melees [ strong ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ strong ]
↳ combat information .
&. attack in bold #b64c36 | @finny | PM for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

INVENTORYBUT YOU'LL BE JUST FINE
&. [ 2 ] weapons | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 3 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 3 ] misc .
↳ for weapons she has a small pocket knife her brother gave her as well as a hunting knife she took from some house awhile back. she has a can of peaches as well as various seeds and berries she's picked along the way of her traveling and a water bottle. for misc. items she has an old journal that is a quarter way filled with journal entries and random doodles, an old necklace that was her brothers, and a lighter. she has a few bandaids in her bag as well as a wrap to go around wounds.

RELATIONSHIPSJUST DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
&. dean x lilith | both parents are deceased, has one older brother whom is deceased.
&. biromantic, bisexual
↳ not looking.
no crush | 1 maybe crush.
&. travels with a beautiful dog she named fish.
We're surrounded and we're hounded
There's no "above", or "under", or "around" it

Offline 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

• 王子 / LITTLE PRINCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »
It was all just small-talk. Gabe had nothing to offer, really; he simply sat and observed as everyone greeted each other and admired the casserole and whatnot. It was really too bad that there were mostly adults here and not kids his age. There was Russell, but he didn't know him that well. He stuck to the sides once more, now sipping on a half-empty cup of red punch.

Finally, a feminine voice fell upon idle ears, and his cranium immediately swiveled towards it. He had been close to jumping out of his socks just then, because he hadn't expected to see Willow here. Had her parents made her come? Either way, Gabriel stared forward at the girl with shining baby blues and answered slowly, "...Thanks." His brain was having a tough time processing everything, and so his own compliment came out choppy and hesitant, "I... like your... jacket. It's cool." He just couldn't believe that he was standing there and talking to Willow right now, especially when he hadn't expected to see another teenager here tonight.

Well, that was as smooth as ever. He figured that he might as well move on to ask, "Do you want a cOOkie?" He knitted his brows in utter surprise. Dang, and here he thought that his voice-crack days were over and done with! Why now, at the most inconvenient of times? Cheeks starting to burn, Gabriel cleared his throat and shook his head quickly, obviously embarrassed by his little hiccup in speech. "Or, um, some punch? It's really good." He would try not to dwell on it for too long. Willow was here, so why not make the most of their time?

Offline WILLOW

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 03:24:56 AM »
willow was looking at j's sweater once again. she had to admit, it was clever even if it took her a minute to figure out why he had a fucking mirror on his sweater, but she wouldn't admit that. her attention was finally back on gabe when he began to speak to her, her green eyes adjusting onto him. "thanks." it was just a normal jean jacket, there wasn't anything special about it but she didn't care enough to comment about that. her fingers started to nervously pick at the loose threads inside the pocket, she wasn't a big crowd person so this was basically torture for her having to be here.

willow noticed how gabe's voice cracked. the corner of her lips were about to turn upwards into a grin and she was about to make a comment but she decided against it. she noticed his cheeks starting to get ready so she didn't wanna make it worse for him, especially with the others around. "uhh, sure. yeah." she offered him a small, her head nodding at his question. she stopped picking at the thread and her hands slid out of her pocket and dropped to her sides, relieved that this would be an excuse to get away from the little group even though she just approached them.

besides. she liked gabe, so being in his company for a little bit would be nice. she took a few steps closer to the boy and tried peering through the clump of people. "which way are they?"

Spoiler:  ◜ running for my life┊ updated 12/3 ◞ • show
BASICSNICE TO KNOW MY KIND
&. ❝ willow ❞ |  no nicknames, isn't completely opposed to receiving one | afab cis female [ she/her ] .
&. 15 years old . | july twenty-third ; cancer/leo cusp .
&. member of the badlands . former hunter of the children of abaddon .

PERSONALITYWILL BE ON MY SIDE
&. when you first meet willow, you will notice that she's quite untrusting and almost anxious when meeting people, especially those over the age of twenty. growing up in a cult full of children, she never was around adults so is very hesitant around them because she doesn't know how they normally will act. she's very observant to how people act, she's always watching every move they make, trying to calculate that they're gonna do. when she feels anxious she may start to feel like a caged animal, her flight or fight response kicking in as she tried to figure out what to do.

once she is comfortable around you she's really loyal. certain people make a calm feeling rush over her, so once she finds someone that gives her that feeling she'll try and be around them as much as a she can. she'll often look for them when she's in big crowds and go to stand by them, maybe even going as far as holding their hands when she's nervous. she'll often try and stand up for these people a lot, especially when people are targeting them.

her imagination always gets the best of her. she's overflowing with creativity at all times and often tells random stories to keep that part of her from exploding. she loves going on adventurous and getting herself into trouble, even though that's probably not always the best thing to do.

APPEARANCEI DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
&.  5'4 & 107 lbs ; reference .
↳ willow's hair is a dark brown with a red tint to it / it's really long and thick, it reaches the bottom of her back / it's soft and wavy, gets tangled easily
↳ green eyes / a mixture of almond and cat shaped / long and thick dark eyelashes
↳ a light tan, kind of pale
↳ has numerous scars literally her body, the most noticeable being the one on her left eyebrow and the one on her back righ shoulder

INTERACTIONSAND YOU KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE SIGHT
&.  [ 8/10 ] physically  |  [ 7/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ medium ] | difficulty w/ melees [ strong ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ strong ]
↳ combat information .
&. attack in bold #b64c36 | @finny | PM for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

INVENTORYBUT YOU'LL BE JUST FINE
&. [ 2 ] weapons | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 3 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 3 ] misc .
↳ for weapons she has a small pocket knife her brother gave her as well as a hunting knife she took from some house awhile back. she has a can of peaches as well as various seeds and berries she's picked along the way of her traveling and a water bottle. for misc. items she has an old journal that is a quarter way filled with journal entries and random doodles, an old necklace that was her brothers, and a lighter. she has a few bandaids in her bag as well as a wrap to go around wounds.

RELATIONSHIPSJUST DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE
&. dean x lilith | both parents are deceased, has one older brother whom is deceased.
&. biromantic, bisexual
↳ not looking.
no crush | 1 maybe crush.
&. travels with a beautiful dog she named fish.
We're surrounded and we're hounded
There's no "above", or "under", or "around" it

Offline 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

• 王子 / LITTLE PRINCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 03:36:16 PM »
There was something vaguely awkward about the way she received his greetings, which was somewhat expected, seeing as Willow was never the extroverted and bubbly type that fed off of positive energy. A part of him wondered if he had made things awkward, but he decided not to dwell on it. Gabriel was just glad that she had accepted his offer to show her to the food, and he beckoned, "Oh, this way."

The teenager weaved around the guests and around furniture until they reached the food table. He stopped, shoving his hands into his pockets and gazing upon the array of goods. He gestured to the vibrant and festively-decorated sweets, "There's a ton of frosting on these if you want a sugar rush." He managed a small grin. "And the punch tastes really good." It was really tasty and fruity, like a Hi-C but better. He looked over at the girl and shrugged, "I think the food is mostly why I'm here." Hm, well, that was not all true, perhaps. That would be considered pretty rude if he came solely to stuff his face.

Gabriel subconsciously stepped back until he was leaning against the empty entryway of the kitchen, where it was less loud and where hardly anybody was gathered. Finally, he could actually hear himself over the chatter and music. Michael Bublι’s rendition of “All I Want For Christmas Is You” was beginning to play in the background.

"But honestly, I'm happy that you came. I don't think I could've survived talking with J all night long." Joked the boy ( although it was pretty true ).

Offline LAKE

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 10:22:27 PM »

lake, herself, had not been invited. but she'd been crashing on a coworkers couch, and deborah had been invited, so the thirty-something woman took lake along to give the blonde something to do for the night. it would seem that netflix and sheet cake did not a good evening make in deborah's eyes, so lake brushed her hair for once and left the house.

her clothing wasn't in the least bit christmas themed. being over six feet and underweight meant it made shopping for clothes difficult. the fact that she made minimum wage at her under-the-table job meant that she couldn't afford to go shopping for clothes on the regular, and since she was constantly growing, she outgrew pants too quickly. her suitcase was just a dozen dresses, and she'd at least had the decency to throw on her nicest navy one, made from a georgette fabric, spaghetti straps holding it onto her shoulders. it hung loosely off of her frame, all of her dresses did, and hit mid-thigh where it was supposed to fall below the knee. over it was a burgandy cardigan with giant pockets on either side, and she'd borrowed a pair of navy heels from deborah. frankly, they didn't help her height situation; the blonde was already a six-foot-two giant, and the three inch heels made it so much worse. but height be damned, she liked the sound the heels made when she walked.

she'd gotten an official tour of the house, and she'd given herself her own tour. along the way, she picked up a few party favors: an expensive looking pen from the hosts study, a double-a battery from the kitchen junk drawer, and a drivers licence from one of the coats on the coat rack. she'd even gone as far as borrowing a pair of pearl earrings from the hosts jewlery box; the pearls were one of a dozen pairs, and frankly, she knew it would be impossible to notice. the woman probably wouldn't even notice they were gone.

finished with her shopping spree, she found herself heading to the snack table herself. browsing the selection, she took interest in the cookies; while everyone else seemed to complain about them, lake took a bite of one and decided she quite liked them. so, one after the other, she filled the remaining space in her pockets with cookies, and after fourteen or so, she decided she'd had enough. overhearing gabe talk about how good the punch was, she helped herself to a glass, gaze shifting between the two teenagers. she quirked a brow, but turned away, heading for the closest chair and taking a seat. as much as she'd love to poke fun at her peers, she decided it was only right not to intervene; after all, she liked willow as much as she ever liked someone.

so lake sat in her seat with her cookie, collecting crumbs on her lap as she plowed through the first and retrieving the second from her pocket, washing every few bites down with juice.

Spoiler: 「 crimson and bare as i stand 」 — 12.09.2018 • show

JUST TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO
 ⇥ lake, lay, l. birth name unknown. assumed the name lake as it was one of the earliest words she learned; was raised beside a lake, and those who passed through would often mention ❝the lake❞. she liked the way it sounded, and started calling herself by it.
 ⇥ age unknown; assumed to be around fifteen. due to her height, she appears in her twenties from a distance, but both her face and personality indicate a mid-teenager. no birthday known; she'll eventually chose one for herself. ages real time.
 ⇥ member of the badlands. formerly a loner. loyal to herself; will grow to feel loyal to her friends, but at the moment has none.
 ⇥ cisgender female. feminine pronouns. has never questioned her gender identity, and has very little understanding of the concept of genders.

TO KEEP MYSELF APART FROM YOU
 ⇥ six feet and two inches tall. malnourished, willowy frame; underweight. in tune with her height, she handles her body very well, though her gait is more aggressive then it is graceful.
 ⇥ blonde hair with darker lowlights. falls to her mid back, naturally wavy. it often looks quite disheveled, but at times she'll pin parts back or braid it if she feels it's annoying her. it has less to do with vanity then it does convenience.
 ⇥ heterochromia; left eye is brown while the other is blue.
 ⇥ three lobe piercings and a double helix piercing in each ear.
 ⇥ tattooed on the top of the right big toe; tattooed on side of left foot; tattooed on inside of left ankle; tattooed behind left knee; tattooed on inside of right thigh, mid level; tattooed on right hip; tattooed on lowest front left rib; tattoed on inside of left middle finger; tattooed on right wrist; tattoed on inside of right bicep; tattoed on back of neck; tattooed behind left earlobe.
 ⇥ a significant amount of scars cover her body, most of which appear to be from knives, and a third from gunshots. none appear to be recent.

ALL YOUR COLORS START TO BURN
 ⇥ single, not actively searching for romance. no current interests, no past relationships.
 ⇥ does not understand the concept of sexuality or old world 'rules', and generally believes that being involved with whoever you want is fine, so long as no one is bothering her. does not identify due to not understanding, but would be classified as bisexual and demiromantic.
 ⇥ no living or deceased family known. when asked, lake would refer to her family as the sun and moon, who she feel raised her. has no memories of a family before them.

I KNOW I WANTED FAR TOO MUCH
 ⇥ extremely difficult physically, difficult mentally. does not hold back when fighting, but typically only fights if she feels endangered, and feels no need to fight on behalf of others. will fight dirty, and see's it all as fair game.
 ⇥ when interacting with others, tends to act wild and unrestrained. says what is on her mind with no understanding of social norms, will match levels of aggression, does not understand humor. positive physical contact is always rough; high fives will leave your wrist sour, fist bumps will bruise knuckles, shoves will knock you down. always happy to wrestle with others.
 ⇥ peaceful powerplay is allowed, but may be reciprocated with aggression.
 ⇥ well versed in hand-to-hand combat, but will use whatever is nearby as a weapon.
 ⇥ @ when attacking; bold physical interactions or attacks.