Author Topic: y’all wanna chat or smth  (Read 287 times)

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: y’all wanna chat or smth
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 11:50:58 AM »
HEY you can make it exciting, I believe in you >:^00
four seasons, they fly by.

Offline juniper animations

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 08:05:38 PM »
I hope it goes well my guy!! I mean unexciting is always better than exciting but ... in a bad way lmao

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 07:18:48 PM »
YOU’RE NOT WRONG THERE FAM!!

I got a B on my algebra final, and there’s still gonna be a curve so B^| Hell yeah I might be able to get a 90 in the class if I’m lucky (I have an 88 rn)

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2018, 07:21:17 PM »
oo heck yeah man!! Im sure youll bring it up!

I have a geometry quiz tomorrow and i really hope i dont fail it fjcnc i mean i have a 94 in the class so ill still have an A even of i do but shhh

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 07:25:25 PM »
HHHHECK GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FAM!! I’m sure you’ll do amazing

And omg I was so bad at geometry, first semester I had a 76 and second semester I had an 84 or smth like that, but thank God the finals didn’t hurt our grade second semester

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2018, 07:30:19 PM »
Tyyy!! And lucky oml!!

Also same, geometry honestly sucks so much, especially the circle junk. Algebra was hella fun tho imo ! Do u like it?

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2018, 05:10:38 AM »
EHH idk if you’d call the finals not counting lucky, it was bc of Events that happened where we live regarding a school lmao

TBH I WAS THE BEST AT CIRCLES? I got like, a 94% on the test for it. But yeah algebra 2 is alright :^0

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2018, 05:30:07 AM »
Oh damn, im sorry man. Also thats so funny!! pls pls tutor me fjcnc

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2018, 04:17:04 PM »
EXCRUCIATINGLY LATE REPLY BUT!! Yeah I don’t wanna talk about it just in case ya feel? :^0 This chat is meant to be fun for the most part

FINALLY ON WINTER BREAK THO YEET

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
I get that man!! And yeeee u hyped for the holidays??

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 04:19:10 PM »
YEYE!! I doubt I’m gonna get anything for Christmas but I mean it’s still a fun holiday :^0 Plus it’ll be Brendan’s (my charrie) birthday soOO hey

What about you?

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 04:23:42 PM »
ooOoo thats exciting!! Its lit af that ur charrie's bday is on christm!

I'm sorry u won't be getting anything for christmas man!! If it helps my gift to u is the giFt oF fRiEndSHiP

Also yeah I'm psyched! My family's gonna be coming in and it's gonna be a grand ol' time : , )

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 04:26:25 PM »
YEYE I DID THAT SO HE CAN BE A LITERAL ANGEL except he isn’t literally an angel bUT IN SUPERNATURAL AU HE IS,,,,,

HHHHECK WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT THANK YOU :,^0

Ooo hell yeah!!! Are they from a diff state or smth?

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 04:28:03 PM »
Nahh but I'm hella close with my fam so it'll just be nice to see em!!

Also is he apart of a group?? How can I make one of my charries interact with him : <

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »
OO YEYE!!

And yeah he’s in Flintlock!! You actually replied to one of his threads skdjndnf