Author Topic: hello!  (Read 286 times)

Offline themysteriousashe

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
hello!
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:40:03 AM »
Hello everyone!

I joined BB a couple of days ago, because a friend of mine transitioned over here. I've been on previous rp sites like Xanje and what used to be WarriorCats. I look forward to making new friends and roleplaying on here. ((:

Offline Sheogorath

• unknown soldier
    • He/Him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 09:46:40 AM »
Hello and welcome!!
but the tigers come at night
WITH THEIR VOICES SOFT AS THUNDER

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 10:07:40 AM »
Hi there. Welcome to BB. Canít wait to get to know you and rp with you.

Iím AJ.
aj

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 10:52:05 AM »
HEYO POTATO!! Welcome to BB!! :^0

My usernameís...currently Snowowls, bUT USUALLY I go by Hootowls!! You can just call me Hoot tho, I donít mind

AND OOOO I used to have a rlly old account on Xanje! And by WarriorCats do you mean what is currently FeralFront, or smth else? I used to be on FF but I left tbh

ANYWAYS ITíS NICE TO MEET YOU!! If you have any questions feel free to pm me or another staffer, yeah :^0
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 01:18:18 PM »

eyy dude, welcome welcome! i'm van and dskjsdjh i used to be hardcore into xanje back in the day (idk if you played the pet game? but i'm the designer/inventor of the spotted/dotted whammy ((can't remember the proper name but it was one of those kjdsjk))) and also a member of old feralfront/warriorcatsrp.com/the og official forums, among a billion others ddskjsdjh

but ye welcome and like dm me if you ever want to chat or plot or something? my messages are wiiide open

a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    ó    van#5054

Offline vid

• [ gone ]
  • Loner
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 01:19:32 PM »
hi!! oh man i was never in xanje but the pets absolutely fascinated me so i lurked on there a lot! anyways, my name's vid! if you want to plot or if you wanna be friends please feel free to message me!!
---yeah we all still die
what will you leave behind ?

Offline honey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »
welcome! i've been on rp sites such as xanje and ff/warriorcats as well before i transitioned over to bb! my messages are open if you ever want to dm me about anything, chatting or plotting <3
head thrown back, throat to the stars.
FULL OF HONEY AND SUGAR && THE COVEN &&THREAD HUB

Offline juniper animations

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 02:35:54 PM »
Welcome to bb!! If you ever want to talk feel free to message me my guy!

Offline cygnus

• that bitch yoted off somewhere into the nether-yeet
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 03:29:30 PM »
hello!!! i also used to be on xanje, but i left when the pets became the main thing, more than they were at first, if that makes sense? anyways, i'd be happy to chat or rp with you, my PMs are always open!! <3
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline zenith

• aka jamie/landshark
  • more active on iwaku
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 11:45:45 AM »
hi ashe ily
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
carrd - char. gallery - contact - info

Offline themysteriousashe

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »
I'm so sorry I'm bad at responding. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry for the huge delay. I literally spend a majority of my free time on my Xbox anymore. I bought one over the summer and I just got AC: Odyssey for Christmas and bought some Sims packs. xD

Ily too jamie. <3