Author Topic: ashe's character gallery.  (Read 130 times)

Offline themysteriousashe

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
ashe's character gallery.
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:42:06 AM »
This will probably be later replaced with an overview of all of my characters.

I will probably transfer all of my characters from Xanje onto here.

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
Re: ashe's character gallery.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 09:07:20 PM »

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:29:03 PM »
daemor a. targaryen
basics --
full name daemor aerys targaryen
nickname(s) daem, dae.

gender male
pronouns masculine

age twenty-eight
birthday(s) 5 june
zodiac gemini
birthplace duskendale

romantic orientation heterosexual bicurious
love interest tbd

appearance --
face claim kevin pabel

appearance description --
hair daemor has sandy blond hair on the darker side of a color. it has a wavy texture. his hair is a mix of thick and thin. in certain lighting, his hair can appear darker than usual, while the blond in the front of his hair appears lighter than usual. when he is out in brighter lighting, the blonde really shines through.
body daemor has a toned build, preferring to keep in shape. part of that relies on weapons practice. he stands at 6'2", weighing 171 pounds.
skin daemor has scarring on both of his hands due to an incident with fire when he was younger. he can take on a tan, unlike the previous targaryens in his family, who usually maintained a pale complexion.
clothing style daemor prefers to wear dark clothing, usually dark gray or black. he likes to add hints of dark red, representing his house. he wears gloves, believing the scarring on his hands to be ugly. he's rarely caught without gloves. he doesn't like to wear clothing with intricate and prominent designs. he likes simplicity.
physical disabilities he has a small tremor in both of his hands. it isn't severe enough to cause issues when holding a weapon or when writing. it can increase when he's nervous.

personality && interests --
personality traits reserved, nervous, active, adaptable, intellectual, restless, eloquent, sober, rigid, optimistic
daemor is restless due to his schizophrenia. due to seeing hallucinations often, it makes him uneasy, as he is not sure if anyone else can see them. obviously, he doesn't know what he has. he sees things, but doesn't tell anyone about them, as he knows it can make others freak out. when he sees a hallucination, one can watch as he becomes rigid and tense. he becomes more serious, but his eyes dart often.
daemor is active, since it distracts him. when he isn't engaged in something, it allows his mind to create more visions of things that aren't there. when he is focused, the hallucinations plague him less. he prefers to be involved in something as well, as he understands that is his place as a leader of the house targaryen. he needs to ensure things run smoothly, and ensure he is always available to iron things out.
daemor is sober, as that is his place as a leader. if a leader isn't serious, sensible, and solemn, things would run a muck. he needs to be focused and do things justly, not wanting to be a tyrant or be hated. he needs to be sensible, to dispel the madness throughout his family line. he doesn't want to be mad like his predecessors, despite feeling like he is mad already.

mbti type estj (executive)
temperament melancholic-choleric
moral alignment neutral
got house targaryen

mental disabilities he has a mild case of schizophrenia. suffers from hallucinations and being withdrawn as symptoms of his schizophrenia.

head canons
― believes he sees past family members when he hallucinates
― a switch in bed
― could be heard saying, "i see weird shit. that's why i'm optimistic."
― would not be the heater in a relationship
― low-key curious what it's like to be with a guy, but won't admit it
― is a troubled bean
― favorite weapon is an axe
― will wear black even in warm weather
― holds a grudge against previous members of his family for making the targaryen seem like a bunch of crazy fucks
― can speak dothraki, as it was something the family wanted to pass down
― favorite flower is a dahlia; doesn't mind receiving flowers as gifts
― can survive off of an hour of two of sleep
― can be diplomatic, but can also swear like a sailor sometimes
― very rarely has a temper
― isn't a big meat eater, so one will see a small portion of meat on his plate
― likes to be in the cold, despite being a "dragon"
― prefers to sit in the dark and just being alone with his thoughts, but that's probably because he can interact with his hallucinations
who needs friends when you have insanity to keep you company
may add more

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
enter the rapture, enter the sound rapture
it's probably somethin' that shouldn't be said out loud bury a friend
put a little lyric here title here
[c] themysteriouashe.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 07:41:13 PM by themysteriousashe »

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 07:08:31 PM »
eysenck's personality dimensions traits--

melancholic: moody, anxious, rigid, sober pessimistic, reserved, unsociable, quiet

choleric: touchy, restless, aggressive, excitable, changeable, impulsive, optimistic, active

phlegmatic: passive, careful, thoughtful, peaceful, controlled, reliable, even-tempered, calm

sanguine: sociable, outgoing, talkative, responsive, easygoing, lively, carefree, leadership

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 05:34:28 PM »
nera a. baelish
basics --
full name nera anaris baelish
nickname(s) none, but feel free to come up with some

gender female
pronouns feminine

age twenty-four
birthday 28 february
zodiac pisces
birthplace harrenhal

romantic orientation bisexual
love interest tbd

appearance --
face claim taylor lashae

appearance description --
hair nera prefers to keep her hair short at all costs. she will never have it longer. that being said, she has curly-wavy hair, but the wave is more dominant. her hair is thick in density and has a smooth texture. it can get frizzy, but she has ways to tame the frizz.
body nera stands at 5'4" and weighs 128 pounds. she has an hourglass figure, with a slight emphasis on her curves. she has an average sized bust, coming in at a 30C. she has slightly toned muscle, but mostly lithe.
skin nera has a darker skin tone than previous members of her house. that possibly comes from some dorne influence, as she doesn't know who her mother is. she assumes her father met a dorne woman and fathered a child with her, but she isn't sure. in the sunnier months, freckles appear on her cheeks and she gets a little darker than in the cooler months.
clothing style nera prefers to wear darker clothing with long sleeves and pants. she is comfortable in dresses, but pants and a long sleeved top seem easier to get around in. she doesn't mind wearing lighter colors, which is usually her dressy attire. she wears boots that go to her knees with a slight heel. she wears a mockingbird brooch on her right breast to symbolize the house she came from. she wants it to be known she is a baelish.
physical disabilities n/a

personality && interests --
personality traits sociable, intolerant, impulsive, secretive, carefree, lively, outgoing, insensitive, manipulative, seductive
nera is secretive due to the nature of her family. she believes it's her duty to learn everyone's secrets and eventually hold it as leverage against an individual. she likes to have her nose in everyone's business, sniffing out the trails to damage or help one's reputation. one could say this secretive nature runs in her dna.
nera is seductive. her appearance alone could entice someone, as it is youthful and she looks younger than she is. she uses this seduction to her advantage. it's the best way she can draw in anyone and learn everything about them. again, it's another asset of hers. it benefits her and influences other traits. if she can learn as much information as possible about an individual, she is willing to put on the charm and allow her body to bring her prey.
nera is a manipulative individual, which ties back to her secretive nature. she is manipulative because she will use any means necessary to get valuable information. she isn't tied to any side, thus allowing her to use information as she sees fit. if she wants to ruin someone's reputation, she will find whatever dirt she can to tarnish the reputation and convince others to side with her. she doesn't serve anyone but herself.

mbti type entp (debater)
temperament sanguine-choleric
moral alignment chaotic neutral
got house baelish of the fingers

mental disabilities nera has a moderate narcissistic personality disorder. she believes herself to be all important and doesn't have hardly any empathy for others. that's partially why she shoves her nose into everyone's business: she wants to know what people have to say about her because of her fragile ego and she likes to hurt others' egos as it makes her temporarily feel good about herself.

head canons
― snake
― willing to do whatever is needed for information
― her preferred weapon is with words, but she can also work with a dagger she carries on her person
― loves to watch people at each other's throats
― drama queen
― is usually successful at worming her way out of situations that prove a danger to her mission
― shouldn't be trusted, but can be helpful in times of tension
― good in bed, knows how to work with both men and women
― seems bitchy, most likely is bitchy
― "sorry hon, i have a reputation to fuck."
― loves spicy and sweet foods
― loves the cold because she is a cold-hearted bitch
― more into flings than deep feelings, most likely has commitment issues
― knows she will always have a target on her back because she likes to stir up trouble
― might eventually side with someone, but today is not that day
might add more

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
the things i know, do i really know you? vertigo
[c] themysteriouashe.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:31:57 PM by themysteriousashe »

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 06:55:50 PM »
possible fc:
taylor lashae

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 10:32:50 PM »
nera
sexuality
bisexual
TRAIT
TEXT
FC
taylor lashae
appearance
HAIR COLOR
dark brown
EYE COLOR
amber
HEIGHT
5'4"
WEIGHT
128 lbs
INFO&HEADCANONS
My full name is Nera Aneris Baelish and I am RANK in House Baelish. I am single and currently looking for a fling, commitment isn't my forte. People would describe me as secretive, seductive, & manipulative.

nera is secretive due to the nature of her family. she believes it's her duty to learn everyone's secrets and eventually hold it as leverage against an individual. she likes to have her nose in everyone's business, sniffing out the trails to damage or help one's reputation. one could say this secretive nature runs in her dna.

nera is seductive. her appearance alone could entice someone, as it is youthful and she looks younger than she is. she uses this seduction to her advantage. it's the best way she can draw in anyone and learn everything about them. again, it's another asset of hers. it benefits her and influences other traits. if she can learn as much information as possible about an individual, she is willing to put on the charm and allow her body to bring her prey.

nera is a manipulative individual, which ties back to her secretive nature. she is manipulative because she will use any means necessary to get valuable information. she isn't tied to any side, thus allowing her to use information as she sees fit. if she wants to ruin someone's reputation, she will find whatever dirt she can to tarnish the reputation and convince others to side with her. she doesn't serve anyone but herself.

hair nera prefers to keep her hair short at all costs. she will never have it longer. that being said, she has curly-wavy hair, but the wave is more dominant. her hair is thick in density and has a smooth texture. it can get frizzy, but she has ways to tame the frizz.
body nera stands at 5'4" and weighs 128 pounds. she has an hourglass figure, with a slight emphasis on her curves. she has an average sized bust, coming in at a 30C. she has slightly toned muscle, but mostly lithe.
skin nera has a darker skin tone than previous members of her house. that possibly comes from some dorne influence, as she doesn't know who her mother is. she assumes her father met a dorne woman and fathered a child with her, but she isn't sure. in the sunnier months, freckles appear on her cheeks and she gets a little darker than in the cooler months.
clothing style nera prefers to wear darker clothing with long sleeves and pants. she is comfortable in dresses, but pants and a long sleeved top seem easier to get around in. she doesn't mind wearing lighter colors, which is usually her dressy attire. she wears boots that go to her knees with a slight heel. she wears a mockingbird brooch on her right breast to symbolize the house she came from. she wants it to be known she is a baelish.
physical disabilities n/a

Description on their relationship to their House and fellow Housemates.

head canons
full form
― snake
― willing to do whatever is needed for information
― her preferred weapon is with words, but she can also work with a dagger she carries on her person
― loves to watch people at each other's throats
― drama queen
― is usually successful at worming her way out of situations that prove a danger to her mission
― shouldn't be trusted, but can be helpful in times of tension
― good in bed, knows how to work with both men and women
― seems bitchy, most likely is bitchy
― "sorry hon, i have a reputation to fuck."
― loves spicy and sweet foods
― loves the cold because she is a cold-hearted bitch
― more into flings than deep feelings, most likely has commitment issues
― knows she will always have a target on her back because she likes to stir up trouble
― might eventually side with someone, but today is not that day
made by zenith
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:15:32 PM by themysteriousashe »

• yes, i'm a moira main.
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
daemor
sexuality
hetero. bicur.
TRAIT
TEXT
FC
kevin pabel
appearance
HAIR COLOR
sandy bl.
EYE COLOR
blue
HEIGHT
6'2"
WEIGHT
172 lbs
INFO&HEADCANONS
My full name is Daemor Aerys Targaryen and I am the Lord in House Targaryen. I am single and currently possibly looking for a partner that is willing to deal with my crazy. People would describe me as restless, active, & sober.

daemor is restless due to his schizophrenia. due to seeing hallucinations often, it makes him uneasy, as he is not sure if anyone else can see them. obviously, he doesn't know what he has. he sees things, but doesn't tell anyone about them, as he knows it can make others freak out. when he sees a hallucination, one can watch as he becomes rigid and tense. he becomes more serious, but his eyes dart often.

daemor is active, since it distracts him. when he isn't engaged in something, it allows his mind to create more visions of things that aren't there. when he is focused, the hallucinations plague him less. he prefers to be involved in something as well, as he understands that is his place as a leader of the house targaryen. he needs to ensure things run smoothly, and ensure he is always available to iron things out.

daemor is sober, as that is his place as a leader. if a leader isn't serious, sensible, and solemn, things would run a muck. he needs to be focused and do things justly, not wanting to be a tyrant or be hated. he needs to be sensible, to dispel the madness throughout his family line. he doesn't want to be mad like his predecessors, despite feeling like he is mad already.

hair daemor has sandy blond hair on the darker side of a color. it has a wavy texture. his hair is a mix of thick and thin. in certain lighting, his hair can appear darker than usual, while the blond in the front of his hair appears lighter than usual. when he is out in brighter lighting, the blonde really shines through.
body daemor has a toned build, preferring to keep in shape. part of that relies on weapons practice. he stands at 6'2", weighing 171 pounds.
skin daemor has scarring on both of his hands due to an incident with fire when he was younger. he can take on a tan, unlike the previous targaryens in his family, who usually maintained a pale complexion.
clothing style daemor prefers to wear dark clothing, usually dark gray or black. he likes to add hints of dark red, representing his house. he wears gloves, believing the scarring on his hands to be ugly. he's rarely caught without gloves. he doesn't like to wear clothing with intricate and prominent designs. he likes simplicity.
physical disabilities he has a small tremor in both of his hands. it isn't severe enough to cause issues when holding a weapon or when writing. it can increase when he's nervous.

Description on their relationship to their House and fellow Housemates.

head canons
full form
― believes he sees past family members when he hallucinates
― a switch in bed
― could be heard saying, "i see weird shit. that's why i'm optimistic."
― would not be the heater in a relationship
― low-key curious what it's like to be with a guy, but won't admit it
― is a troubled bean
― favorite weapon is an axe
― will wear black even in warm weather
― holds a grudge against previous members of his family for making the targaryen seem like a bunch of crazy fucks
― can speak dothraki, as it was something the family wanted to pass down
― favorite flower is a dahlia; doesn't mind receiving flowers as gifts
― can survive off of an hour of two of sleep
― can be diplomatic, but can also swear like a sailor sometimes
― very rarely has a temper
― isn't a big meat eater, so one will see a small portion of meat on his plate
― likes to be in the cold, despite being a "dragon"
― prefers to sit in the dark and just being alone with his thoughts, but that's probably because he can interact with his hallucinations
who needs friends when you have insanity to keep you company
made by zenith
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:16:23 PM by themysteriousashe »