Author Topic: the real tea 🍵  (Read 274 times)

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
the real tea 🍵
« on: December 25, 2018, 02:18:44 AM »
a lot of the time I feel like my humor is unappreciated so I either quote my own jokes or I want to but refrain
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline VAN

• super sick oof
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: the real tea 🍵
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 07:35:41 AM »
me all the time
feel this emptiness
eighteen — libra — probably dying
Spoiler: vandalism • show
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

hoot takes it back now y’all

a-a-angelica
eliIIIIZAAA
(and peggy)

oof love ya even tho you're a stalker - Pyre

Offline juniper animations

• formerly cas
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:21:42 PM »
fat mood

i have like three jokes i use constantly and thats like my...entire humor

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 09:19:14 AM »
fat mood

ME ME ME ME ME
BIG MOOD BIG MOOD
four seasons, they fly by.

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 03:27:38 PM »
I recently put spotify on my laptop and when I went to listen to it on my phone in the kitchen it took me a second to figure out why the song was playing but I wasn't hearing anything... because it was playing on my laptop
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Online cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 03:29:44 PM »
fat mood

I use “that’s what she said” a lot. Probably too much, but who’s gonna stop me
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 03:44:43 PM »
i do not have a sense of humor really. my witty repartee almost exclusively comes from quotes from various shows, movies, and literature, which i cite after my humorous quotation of.

though, i do, occasionally have something funny to say myself... rarely.
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 05:12:57 PM »
I just realized I have two playlists that are titled "Sel"
one is Selena Gomez from like 3 years ago and the other is for my character Sel from 2 years ago
I almost never scroll down that far in my playlists so this is news to me

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 09:25:13 PM »
it just occurred to me that a quarter = a quarter of a dollar
wow

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 02:27:27 PM »
How did you not know that

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 03:20:28 PM »
it's not that I didn't know that it just
never occurred to me like that

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 06:02:19 PM »
LAHDKFJCKCJVMCMVMVMMV

Online cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »
hhhhhhhhh
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:52 AM »
don't you just love those realizations!
can't think of any off the top of my head, but i've certainly been there.
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Online cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
    • feminine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2019, 01:15:56 AM »
my mom, for the longest time, thought that piglet was an armadillo. it wasn't until she was like 30 that she realized he's a pig.
CONTACT-- GALLERY