Author Topic: Hello my sweetie hello my honey ~~ open, takeover  (Read 152 times)

Offline Shiloh !

• View Profile
Hello my sweetie hello my honey ~~ open, takeover
« on: December 27, 2018, 04:04:55 PM »
Shiloh was beyond nervous about this. She was only 16, how was she supposed to control a group? Nevertheless a group located in such a big, overwhelming city...nevertheless, she still made her way to the edge of the harbor and called out in the hopes that someone, anyone really, would hear her. "Hello members of Northstar! I'm, uh, Shiloh. Your new leader. I'm going to be making some changes around here and you all are g-going to follow them--!" She stumbled a bit, letting her anxiety get a hold of her. "I-I mean, I hope you like them. And me."

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello my sweetie hello my honey ~~ open, takeover
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:26:01 PM »
Damien hadn't even realized there'd been an organized group. With a hint of surprise at the call, the teenager turned, dark eyes peering thoughtfully from where the sound was coming. Stay, or go? It wasn't like Damien was the type to... get along in an organized society. He'd leave eventually, thrown out or on his own. Why endure the wait?

Well, Damien wasn't known for making good decisions. "What kind of changes?" Dumbass, you don't even know what the hell this place is. The words left his mouth before he could think, pushing his messy hair out of his eyes to look the younger girl in the eyes.

/is this a convenient introduction point place thingy yes it is
i hope you're happy in the end info

Offline Shiloh !

• View Profile
Re: Hello my sweetie hello my honey ~~ open, takeover
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:14:29 PM »
Shiloh stopped to think for a second. She was new to Northstar as well, so she felt like she didn't really have a right to speak on what these people should or shouldn't do. Nevertheless, she said, "I-I was thinking about moving, and maybe trying to bring some more people into the district?"