Author Topic: gabe's heartchart  (Read 160 times)

gabe's heartchart
« on: January 12, 2019, 12:01:42 AM »
Spoiler: meanings • show
NEGATIVE
jealous- character is jealous of yours
lusts- character lusts for yours, in primal way
dislike- character has dislike for yours, slight or large
intimidated- character finds yours intimidating/scary
wants to avoid- character wants nothing to do with yours
arch nemesis- character absolutely despises yours
would strangle- character wants to kill yours/at least get rid of them

NEUTRAL
stranger- character and yours hardly know each other
acquaintance- character recognizes name of yours, not much else
respects- character respects yours
wants to know more- character wishes to know more about yours

POSITIVE
admires- character admires yours
protective- character is protective of yours; will defend them
friend crush- character wants to be friends with yours
friend- character and yours are friends
good friend- your character is seen as better than average friend
best friend- your character is the top notch friend
family- close; character sees yours as family, biological or not
crush- character has a crush on yours
loves- character is in love with yours
adores- character finds yours adorable and sweet
wants to snuggle- character wants to snuggle with yours
trusts- character trusts all of their secrets with yours

y'all know the drill. if he hasn't interacted much with y/c then the ic opinion may be shit, my apologies!

willow,
"willow?" he echoes, letting the aforementioned name dance across his tongue. something in his eyes looks troubled, doubtful, before he looks up. "i would call her my friend," he hesitates. "or... she was. things have been kind of rough lately." there was the instance when she had even called him an asshole, and they had been distant ever since. "i hope we can talk again soon." however that would work. to be entirely truthful, willow is the first girl his age that he had met. he thinks that she's beautiful, but he could never bring himself to admit that at this point. he's also been getting red-faced and nervous around her a lot, but he can't place why.
" my dotor.... i love her so much?? just her quirks and her sass is so perfect skdksk and of course i love her interactions with gabe. i'd love to see where you go with her developmental-wise, like more about her past and her relationship with TCOA and her morals and stuff?? she's such a badass tbfh 11/10 "

creed,
gabe quirks a brow. "oh, her?" he knows that the name has been tossed around a few times on the street, but not much. "uh.. i've seen her around a few times. she seems... witty? is that the right word?" she seems to know michael in a way that nobody else does, which also prompts his curiosity about their history together and just who this girl is. she seems effortlessly cool and casual, unlike the typical demeanor of a badlander.
" first of all creed is so pretty okay akskak i adore her name and how much you put into her!! i'm also eager to see her plots with michael unfold and benefit the both of them :eyes: "

catalyst,
cat... what to say about them? "i mean... they're the leader. i just... do what they say, y'know?" gabe slowly shrugs, his stare pretty much blank. the top dog is intimidating and scary to most, and he feels that he can't mess up in their presence. he does not want to meet the same fate as sheogorath. "there's times when catalyst doesn't seem all bad." for example, when they helped gabe train and when they give him advice on things. his respect for them is inspired by intimidation rather than familial or friendly affection.
" aaaaa i love cat!! you flesh them out so well and their development is so thorough and deep and i can only hope to be that motivated tbh. they're such a cool and fitting leader for the badlands but they're also funny and interesting to interact and plot with! keep it up! "

michael,
michael is a familiar face, though not one that gabe can say he knows well. "he seems very, very loyal to cat. i couldn't mess with him if i even wanted to." it seems that he's on the man's good side, which is great to know. he doesn't know much about him, but he definitely seems to have a tough outer-shell that's hard to crack. nonetheless, gabe respects him.
" michael is awesome! i love the way he's developed and where he's going as a character. he's such a badass and i love that about him, but there's also more to him than meets the eye. i hope he sticks around for the long run because he fits the community and plays the part so well. "

lake,
gabe lets a huff seep through his lungs and out of his nostrils, as if he's wondering how to go about this. "lake is..." he stops for a moment, still trying to find the words. "she's... interesting? she's not like anybody else. it's like... she's part cavewoman or something." lake can be so savage sometimes, like when she eats raw potatoes or chases down grown men at catalyst's command like an attack-dog. it can honestly be sort of scary at times, but he's glad that she's on their side. at the same time, though, he's not sure how she feels about him. "i don't really... agree with how she handles things, but i guess i'll let her do her thing as long as she doesn't kill anybody." admittedly, she has a pretty face and beautiful eyes, though her abnormal height throws him off and deters him from any thoughts beyond that. besides, even if he considered such a thing, he's not even sure if she's interested or capable of anything even remotely romantic. furthermore, he wonders what other concepts she has yet to discover or understand.
" i fucking love lake dude. you write all of your characters so thoughtfully but lake is just so unique and quirky and exciting? she's definitely not the typical badlander, or character for that matter. you flesh out her details and her backstory and her habits so well and i love everything about her tbh. it's like, she fits the rebel-girl vibe so well but she also goes about it a different way? and she's totally badass when she goes savage-mode. at the same time i wanna protecc her with all of my heart uwu" "
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:11:34 AM by 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 »
☾*: I MISS THE TASTE OF A SWEETER LIFE
I MISS THE CONVERSATIONS

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: gabe's heartchart
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »
kicks in willow and creed
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 12:43:57 AM »
shoves Cat
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline MICHAEL.

• @aj
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 02:03:51 AM »
Mikeyyy?
pissed off beats scared.
biography  -   tags   -   opinions   -   dump

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:24:39 PM »
done!
☾*: I MISS THE TASTE OF A SWEETER LIFE
I MISS THE CONVERSATIONS

Offline LAKE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 04:18:43 PM »
kicks in lake

Offline BEATLES

• ✧・゚
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 09:48:27 PM »
updated with lake!
YOU KNOW I'M SUCH A FOOL FOR YOU
YOU GOT ME WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 05:02:33 PM »
hop?

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 06:02:20 PM »
Gavril and Paige??

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 01:49:43 AM »
winks and throws hosea
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana