Author Topic: Salutations  (Read 199 times)

Offline aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 04:03:36 PM »
The New World is a post apocalyptic rp, set basically 23 (give or take) years in the future.

The entire premise is, that the world's electricity went out in 2017, some places maintained it longer, but for the most part it just stopped working. And so, people are struggling to find a way in the world.

There are two groups that are main board, Flintlock and Badlands, one of which is good, the other is "bad" (it's got bad in the name i mean...)

http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=17427.0

Here's a link to the guide. :) Hope you decide to come pay us a visit.
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Offline BEATLES

• fuckin' loves morrissey
  • ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 04:12:10 PM »
^
This!

It’s basically a human game. No powers or magical abilities or anything, just humans in groups trying to survive. If you check out the shop though, there are things you can buy for your character (such as solar panels, wild animals for pets, shotguns, etc)

There are more groups than just the main two but they’ve since died off due to the site inactivity so hopefully there’ll be more places to choose from soon! But yeah Flintlock Lodge and the Badlands are our main two right now
PUNCTURED BYCYCLE, ON A HILLSIDE DESOLATE
WILL NATURE MAKE A MAN OF ME YET?
hover for info ━ jay of flintlock lodge ━ gabriel of the badlands

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 06:18:40 PM »
Well now this sounds very very interesting. I will give these mains the look over and see where I stand, but it sounds something I could develop characters in for sure

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 05:11:44 PM »
*waves* hi there what can I say except you seem cool
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 07:56:57 PM »
AH thank you~ I'm not as cool as you may think teehee

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 08:09:46 PM »
you're very welcome mmm idk abt that
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB