Author Topic: *waddles in wrapped in a blanket*  (Read 76 times)

Online Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
*waddles in wrapped in a blanket*
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »
Hi, I'm Noccy.
I haven't rped in a while...but I'm here now
Gonna hopefully set up a kid soon in badlands
the best way to contact me is discord (nocturnalfaery#0750)
i'm down to plot and things

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: *waddles in wrapped in a blanket*
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »
Hey Noccy, welcome to BB! I already said hi to you on discord but whoops I'm here now too
if you've got any questions about anything (BL, the site, etc) feel free to message me
I'm also up for plotting w Paige once you've got her set up!
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:21:35 PM »
AYYY welcome to the site fam :^00

I’m Hootowls/Hoot, one of the admins here yeah!! If you have any questions feel free to pm me!!

AND OOO BADLANDS
Tbh I’m in Flintlock but hopefully we’ll see each other around yeah?
four seasons, they fly by.

Offline aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 08:34:17 PM »
eyy noccy! welcome to the site. :)
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ½ sanasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 11:24:06 PM »
hiii noccy, welcome to bb!! Im sango .. Im kinda in and kinda not in the badlands rn?? Im sorta floating in space until I get my rp act together lmao, Im sure I'll see you there pretty soon
if you have any questions go ahead and toss em at me or one of the other staff doods!! I hope you have a great time here, we're glad to have you
( bored. )

Online Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
Thanks for the welcomes yall!

Bryne feel free to hmu anytime for plotting with Paige ^^

Hoot I actually have one or two ocs I’m debating on bringing there so maybe you’ll see me c: they’re just very different so I gotta figure out who to bring (or first at least)