Author Topic: FRESH START  (Read 137 times)

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
FRESH START
« on: January 17, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »
hi i'm back already because i realized that not writing does not make me happier, HOWEVER the hiatus was refreshing.
the cast doesn't change that much i think but let's do a new introduction anyway, hm?

hello i'm micaiah, i go by micah but cae is also an acceptable nickname and in fact was a nickname from an old name. i am a 16-year-old trans boy who loves birds, angels, sailor moon, and fairy kei. i have asthma and also some sort of .. problem with chronic pain that i'm not sure about. i am mentally ill but i do my best. i use uwu unironically. my favorite color is pink and my favorite eeveelution is sylveon. when i still played pokemon go, i tried to only catch cute ones with complete disregard for power or combat capabilities. i love spiders and i do not kill bugs.

uh, that ... does a decent job of summing up who i am, i think. i really like making friends so hmu sometime. even if you're shy or nervous! i'm friendly, promise.
i hope to do better with muse and activity, and commitment. maybe i'll start a new project since the last one fell through. let's see how this year goes. :>

oh! and edit: if you have any questions, i'm 100% down for that.
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: FRESH START
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 02:26:20 PM »
ahh I'm so happy to have you back, Micah!
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:41:09 PM »
AYYY WELCOME BACK FAM!! :^00

AND OOOO Sylveon is a v v good eeveelution :^0 Tbh my favorite is Jolteon, bUT Sylveon is definitely up there,,, AND SAME FOR PKMN GO SKDJFK I mostly caught a bunch of Bellsprouts since he’s like,, one of my favorite boys

BUT YEAH WELCOME BACK YO!! If you have any questions feel free to pm me :^0
four seasons, they fly by.

Online aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 12:22:53 AM »
hey there! welcome back! <3 super happy to have you back! <3

let's be honest, bulbasaurs are the cutest
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 08:02:21 AM »
feelin much better than i did before, the problems i was dealing with before settled and now i'm alright uwu . i missed y'all

jolteon is really cute but sylveon is my favorite bc if there was ever a fairy kei pokemon ,, plus it evolves from lOVE THAT'S THE CUTEST

bulbasaurs are good boys too though , i love a bulbasaur <33

let's try again !

Offline iomedae

• Clown Thot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 09:27:16 PM »
waves
KING OF RATS
                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞

Online cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
  • rule with grace and wisdom.
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 09:32:54 PM »
hello hello hello
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 09:51:23 PM »
hi damien i love you

also evenin cygnus ! not sure we've talked before ??? so nice 2 meet you

let's try again !

Online cygnus

• expecto patronams
  • Community Assistant
  • rule with grace and wisdom.
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 10:17:26 PM »
no, we haven’t talked! But nice to meet you too!!
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 10:18:53 PM »
ah ok ! just checking omg i didnt want it to turn out we have talked and i just forgot you ,, but yeah hopefully we see each other around / perhaps RP together uwu

let's try again !